Preble Co. Hit Hard By Job Losses
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIOTV.
#1 Apr 7, 2009
MEXICO’S IMMIGRATION LAWS
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
join http://www.numbersusa.com if you want to have a voice in washington on illegal immigration. it doesn't cost anything to join.
#2 Apr 8, 2009
if the usa practiced these immigration laws the screaming the mexican government would be doing would be heard around the world. mexico's philosophy is do as i say and not as i do.
#3 Apr 21, 2009
the way to get rid of illegals is to make sure employers do not hire them. if there are no jobs here for them they will return to their native country. mexico depends on the millions and millions of U.S. dollars that illegals send back to their families in mexico. it greatly helps mexico's economy. mexico needs to fix their own unemployment problem and their own economy and not rely on us to do it for them. mexico expects a lot from the U.S. but they have zero tolerance in illegals coming into their country. read mexico immigration laws and see for yourself how hypocritical they are. also if you want to do something about illegal immigration join http://www.numbersusa.com it doesn't cost anything to join and gives us a voice in washington concerning illegal immigration
Add your comments below
|did you hear what shannon p did ?||Jul 19||Karma||10|
|gravatar will not be saving you in this situation||Jul 19||reconing||1|
|looking for particular girl||Jul 13||Mister Stark Reality||2|
|livelovelaugh||Jun '17||kricketslol chance||1|
|food 4 thought||Jun '17||justsayin||1|
Find what you want!
Search Lewisburg Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC