Dead man found at house in Preble County

Dead man found at house in Preble County

There are 103 comments on the WHIO story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Dead man found at house in Preble County. In it, WHIO reports that:

Police on Wednesday night were investigating the death of a man found in the rear of a house at South Commerce Street and South Water Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ridiculous

Cincinnati, OH

#113 May 11, 2013
I was in preble county the other day, saw this super fat ugly bitch walk into the store I was at & it took me a minute to realize it was that crazy bitch sabrina.

wow did she get F A T
ex family member

Columbus, IN

#114 Jan 4, 2016
Cold Hard Truth wrote:
Im glad I found this forum. I used to work with Andy and he constantly talked about the hell Sabrina and her family put him through. I hope that bitch will never sleep again knowing that she has the blood of two men on her hands. If it wasnt for her childish dramatic ways, this could have been avoided. But from what I hear shes always lived for the drama. Fuck the Smith family for causing such a good person to snap and then take his own life. God knows what they did and they will be punished!
She dated a family member of mine and was very abusive. Looking up info on her since she got remarried and moved out of Ohio. She was an abusive and manipulatibe person . she lied to her way and didn't care who she hurt in the process. The lord will have judgment on her.
ex family member

Columbus, IN

#115 Jan 4, 2016
urallstupid wrote:
and just so all know cps isnt coming anywhere near her kids!!!! she has taking great care of children for the last year by herself! her exhusbands girlfriend called cps and they talked to her kids and closed the case!!! and mind u her exhusband hasnt seen those kids in over a year nor has he tried!!! sabrina was trying to take his rights thats why they called cps on her!!!! you all wanna talk shit but you have know idea!!!!
sabrina smith had a protection order against the father of those children. You are ignorant. Sabrina Smith was anything but good person or a good mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
katrina kiehl Nov 19 best buy 1
News Ashbaugh Arcanuma s new chief (Jun '14) Oct '16 Light 2
News Meth lab discovered in Ansonia (Jul '11) Sep '16 ROKFILman 23
Calling All Heroin Users/Makers/Sellers (Jun '13) May '16 Right under your ... 51
Bad Daycare (Feb '16) Feb '16 worried 2
Michael Windham, 61, of 5744 Cedar Drive, Lewis... (Sep '10) Oct '15 Brookville lover 429
News 1 arrested in connection with stabbing at Prebl... (Sep '12) Sep '15 mosses 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages