Meth bust yields 3 arrests

Meth bust yields 3 arrests

There are 3 comments on the Xenia Daily Gazette story from Apr 16, 2014, titled Meth bust yields 3 arrests. In it, Xenia Daily Gazette reports that:

The Darke County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Unit, along with Darke County deputies and the Arcanum Police, conducted two separate meth buy/bust operations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Xenia Daily Gazette.

Mary

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2014
Told you all to earch put for ashley bowling ... They finally caught her so maybe they will actually put her away this time.
Crack

Fredericktown, OH

#2 Apr 21, 2014
charlotte n jimmy too, they haven't gotten caught but we all know they been in the mess
Mary

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2014
This is just disgusting... They should lock them all up for a loooooonnnnngggggg time... So sick of these junkie losers. No matter what its like u cant get away from the shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling All Heroin Users/Makers/Sellers (Jun '13) May '16 Right under your ... 51
Sheriff's Sale Custom Creations Body Shop May '16 Laa tee da 4
Where's the best place to eat? Apr '16 just me 2
Tattoo's (Jun '12) Apr '16 Youla 13
Unauthorized Puchases.... Feb '16 Concerned citizen21 3
Bad Daycare Feb '16 worried 2
Dr. Jim Thomas?! Dr. my AZZ!! (Sep '09) Jan '16 Jake 13

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages