adairville elem principal

adairville elem principal

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

kathy

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2012
what happened to the principal at adairville elementary? The Logan Journal online said he died suddenly but they didnt say how.It is so sad. Anyone know?
local

Helotes, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2012
kathy wrote:
what happened to the principal at adairville elementary? The Logan Journal online said he died suddenly but they didnt say how.It is so sad. Anyone know?
He killed his self
R.I.P

Lewisburg, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2012
local wrote:
<quoted text>He killed his self
I heard that he killed himself..:/
But is all you can do is keep his family and friends in prayer.
ccd

Russellville, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Its sad he was just a teacher when I was there and personally i dident care for the man but as a educator he was awesome and all them kids loved and respected him and adairville has been the best county school since the Ms.hurt days
kathy

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
So sorry to hear that. I never will understand suicide.Sending my prayers for his family and friends.
Jormal

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
whats his name
MjM

Helotes, TX

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Jormal wrote:
whats his name
Paul Sansom
RvilleNative

White Plains, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Does anyone have any idea if he had been depressed or what could have caused him to do this?
Did he leave a note?
heartbroken

Newport, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
He did leave a note.. read this article for a summary. Wish we knew why..
http://www.newsdemocratleader.com/view/full_s... ?
Disrespect

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2012
He was an amazing guy and no one should be discussing this over a disrespectful place like this!
RvilleNative

North Ridgeville, OH

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Disrespect wrote:
He was an amazing guy and no one should be discussing this over a disrespectful place like this!
Excuse me but how is this a disrespetful place to discuss this? I personally knew him and even attended the funeral to show my respect. I am just puzzled at how or why he could have done this to himself when he seemed to have everything going for him.
Disrespect

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2012
This site talks about gossip and wrong things. I attended the funeral as well and spoke to him everyday. Its disrespectful to discuss this at all. He didnt have everything going for him. He was in a dark place and feeling very alone! People who "knew him personally" knows why he did it and thats all who needs to know! Idiots.
Uh Huh

Auburn, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Here ya go.
Oh well

Helotes, TX

#14 Dec 13, 2012
I have no respect at all for him. He was a role model and was looked up to by so many children...It is hard enough to raise children, no child should ever look at this and think that if life gets to hard then all you have to do is kill yourself. I am sorry but he ended his troubles and places far more on those who cared about him and looked up to him! I dont care how bad life gets, it is no reason to take your own life. It is a slap in the face to the parents, the children, his family/friends and those who would have been very willing to help him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Lyons 2 hr Dulworth 3
Pretty female wanted for friend with benefits. ... 7 hr Right here right now 4
Cute guy at emerson 9 hr T-money 2
need to make extra cash ?? 10 hr justhousekeeping 6
The Climb 13 hr Native 211
Darrell Johnson (Oct '10) 15 hr Dan 6
looking to suck! (Sep '14) 18 hr iWillTryThat 23

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance