I-83 sweeping planned for this week

I-83 sweeping planned for this week

There are 6 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 6, 2010, titled I-83 sweeping planned for this week. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Crews plan to sweep Interstate 83 from the Newberrytown exit to the state line this week, according to the York County maintenance office of the state Department of Transportation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Commondebter

Lewisberry, PA

#1 Jun 6, 2010
I hope the brainiacs at PennDult dont do this during commuter hours, but I bet they will!
Sewer Rat

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Jun 6, 2010
Commondebter wrote:
I hope the brainiacs at PennDult dont do this during commuter hours, but I bet they will!
Piss and moan if they don't fix road problems, piss and moan if they do fix the road problems! You people are never happy. You are just a Commonmoron.
Frank Pie

Brogue, PA

#3 Jun 6, 2010
make sure you paint the lines and cut back on the fines
as it is

York, PA

#4 Jun 6, 2010
I wonder if these slow moving sweepers will draw a finger and gun waving incident from the speeders.
lesbian

Ephrata, PA

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Fix the dam roads and get it over with. Why does it have to take so long to get things done. The highway is always being worked on. Hire more workers and get the dam thing finished. Stop wasteing my tax money on your lazy workers that stand around half of the day and watch other people work.
Urgent Request

York, PA

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Above all, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT make excessive noise such as engine revving/horn blowing. Those big "yellar trucks" do sleep six (6) you know!!!
Mow the damn grass along the interstate as well. Instead of standin' around whackin' their weiners, they should be whackin' weeds! Just to show the unruly commuters who is boss, hope they have single lane traffic from H'burg to the MD line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Business Fraud! Jun 19 Okay 3
News Cumberland County considers fighting blight wit... May '17 Jrh 1
News Tempers erupt, police called to Susquehanna Twp... (Nov '13) May '17 RealFrank 2
thiefs public warning (Feb '12) Apr '17 Milton 4
------a question about height------ Mar '17 Craig 7
News City man sentenced for stealing from employer (Apr '11) Feb '17 Getbackhonkycat 3
News Police arrest 8 for fraud following Kennedy Fri... Feb '17 HA HA Man 2

Lewisberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisberry Mortgages