Trench rescue under way in Newberry Twp.

Trench rescue under way in Newberry Twp.

There are 3 comments on the York Dispatch story from Dec 14, 2010, titled Trench rescue under way in Newberry Twp.. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Emergency officials are being summoned to the scene of a trench rescue in Newberry Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

etters resident

Etters, PA

#1 Dec 14, 2010
How sad for these men and their families. I hope they are all ok. What a tragic accident, I hope it wasn't due to any safety measures being overlooked. My thoughts are with them and their families.
Tom

Etters, PA

#2 Dec 15, 2010
This is weird. I drove by that exact spot yesterday afternoon around 1:30. That trench was deep. It appeared to me they had no trench boxes in use at that time. It kinda grabbed my attention. The thought of that caving in crossed my mind due to the amount of dirt they had piled along the eastern rim. Holy crap! My thoughts go to the victim's family
J Appel lll

Myerstown, PA

#3 Dec 15, 2010
This is an excavators nightmare. God bless the every man that goes in the ditch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
------a question about height------ (Jan '17) Oct 8 Craig 10
Joe Heath (Dec '06) Oct 6 Mike russo 5
Relocating Sep '17 Oh me 1
Business Fraud! Jul '17 Code library 4
News Cumberland County considers fighting blight wit... May '17 Jrh 1
News Tempers erupt, police called to Susquehanna Twp... (Nov '13) May '17 RealFrank 2
thiefs public warning (Feb '12) Apr '17 Milton 4

Lewisberry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisberry Mortgages