Fatal crash reported in the area of I...

Fatal crash reported in the area of I-83 and Fishing Creek Rd.

There are 63 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Fatal crash reported in the area of I-83 and Fishing Creek Rd.. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The coroner has been called to a crash on Interstate 83 in northern York County, according to York County 911.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Trina

York, PA

#8 Jul 17, 2010
She was a friend of mine and she was on her way to work. She doesn't drink and she doesn't text while she drives because she has a 2 year old son she always wanted to arrive saftly at home to.
blonde

Etters, PA

#18 Jul 17, 2010
to the family of Paula; I am so sorry for your loss. To the posters- please be kind. There is a family that is in pain, and a child who is asking for his mommy. And to them, speed, seatbelts, or blame doesn't enter into it; the fact is that they are suffering. Please don't add to their sorrow. They need support and compassion and kindness.
aaa

York, PA

#20 Jul 17, 2010
While i certainly offer my condolences, compassion and kindness to the family and realize that this is a very sad event, the point still remains - seat belts save lives. My condolences will not bring anyone back. Yet, instead of continuing with 100 posts filled with "i'm thinking of you" and "this is so tragic", perhaps, we should all remind our friends and families to wear seat belts, and maybe we could save someone's life someday...

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#21 Jul 17, 2010
aaa wrote:
While i certainly offer my condolences, compassion and kindness to the family and realize that this is a very sad event, the point still remains - seat belts save lives. My condolences will not bring anyone back. Yet, instead of continuing with 100 posts filled with "i'm thinking of you" and "this is so tragic", perhaps, we should all remind our friends and families to wear seat belts, and maybe we could save someone's life someday...
Actually knowing how to drive wouldn't hurt a thing either. Americans are atrocious drivers, especially the ones that learned how to drive from their daddies.
tasteless

Westminster, MD

#22 Jul 18, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Actually knowing how to drive wouldn't hurt a thing either. Americans are atrocious drivers, especially the ones that learned how to drive from their daddies.
You are such a heartless person :( Hopefully nothing tragic happens in your family. GOD bless that family for I had lost a family member in a similar way.
Ban the Bike

Westminster, MD

#23 Jul 18, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Actually knowing how to drive wouldn't hurt a thing either. Americans are atrocious drivers, especially the ones that learned how to drive from their daddies.
This coming from the drunk driver. Brilliant!
lewis

Camp Hill, PA

#24 Jul 18, 2010
sad, so sad
York

Red Lion, PA

#25 Jul 18, 2010
God bless this family, my thoughts and prayers are with you and the young son.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#26 Jul 18, 2010
Ban the Bike wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the drunk driver. Brilliant!
That is hilarious, because I actually drove so well that night the cops had to lie through their stinking teeth to create a fabricated reason to pull me over in the first place. Then, I got out of the car and kicked their asses on very uneven playing field that was tipped in their favor. Evidently, when I'm at an alleged .19%BAC, I'm more than equal to two sober, well fed, well paid, well rested, normally aspirated, well hydrated, highly trained, post high school educated, technically proficient, well equipped, well armed, well armored, police officers. So rather than point a finger at me, maybe you should point a finger at your embarrassing excuse for dunce cops. Hardy, har, har.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#27 Jul 18, 2010
tasteless wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a heartless person :( Hopefully nothing tragic happens in your family. GOD bless that family for I had lost a family member in a similar way.
No, I'm not heartless, it is by the grace of my good driving skills that others less fortunate in the skill department may live. I have to make corrections for thier screw ups daily to prevent a crash as I commute 600 miles a week merely to get to and from work.
roscoe

York, PA

#28 Jul 18, 2010
I cannot believe this guy would pick this story to brag about how he beat a DUI.
I apologize to the family for this person's blatant lack of respect for your loss.
john doe 000069

Westminster, MD

#30 Jul 18, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>That is hilarious, because I actually drove so well that night the cops had to lie through their stinking teeth to create a fabricated reason to pull me over in the first place. Then, I got out of the car and kicked their asses on very uneven playing field that was tipped in their favor. Evidently, when I'm at an alleged .19%BAC, I'm more than equal to two sober, well fed, well paid, well rested, normally aspirated, well hydrated, highly trained, post high school educated, technically proficient, well equipped, well armed, well armored, police officers. So rather than point a finger at me, maybe you should point a finger at your embarrassing excuse for dunce cops. Hardy, har, har.
You're a pathetic excuse for a human. Tell us about your failed marriage because you're a drunk. Remember that one? Oh that's right it was your "friend". Are you too stupid or mentally slow to realize no one cares about you and your ridiculous tales?
john doe 000069

Westminster, MD

#31 Jul 18, 2010
roscoe wrote:
I cannot believe this guy would pick this story to brag about how he beat a DUI.
I apologize to the family for this person's blatant lack of respect for your loss.
That's nothing, you should have seen some of the nonsense he posted a few months ago. Seems like he can't drive from point A to point B without getting stopped and arrested for dui. Think what a lonely pathetic person brags about getting arrested. Most normal people would be humiliated.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#32 Jul 18, 2010
john doe 000069 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a pathetic excuse for a human. Tell us about your failed marriage because you're a drunk. Remember that one?
Huh? what are you talking about? I don't think you have your little fantasy world organized very well.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#33 Jul 18, 2010
john doe 000069 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most normal people would be humiliated.
Why would I be humiliated by the criminal actions of dunce cops?
Say No to Baby Factories

Jersey Shore, PA

#34 Jul 18, 2010
roscoe wrote:
I cannot believe this guy would pick this story to brag about how he beat a DUI.
I apologize to the family for this person's blatant lack of respect for your loss.
If you read and believe his posts about it, he supposedly spent like 10 grand to beat a much smaller fine. Shows you his mentality. This guy is a complete nutjob and should be ignored.
old lady

Vista, CA

#35 Jul 18, 2010
Sorry for the loss of a family member my you be strong. This is very sad and people need to show some compassion please.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#36 Jul 18, 2010
Say No to Baby Factories wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read and believe his posts about it, he supposedly spent like 10 grand to beat a much smaller fine. Shows you his mentality. This guy is a complete nutjob and should be ignored.
No, you've got it all wrong, I spent 10 grand fighting a bogus accusation and won. Had the primary officer not lied in his police report, I would have been able to have taken a plea agreement that would have saved me tons of money. However, that police officer's lies removed my RIGHT to plead guilty, so then it became "game on" time and they LOST. Wahahaha.

Regardless, getting back on topic, the fact of the matter is that most fatal crashes are with completely sober drivers smashing into stuff and other completely sober drivers, for no reason at all other than being poor drivers without any excuse whatsoever.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#37 Jul 18, 2010
old lady wrote:
Sorry for the loss of a family member my you be strong. This is very sad and people need to show some compassion please.
Driver's ed and seat belts is a good start. I dragged my bike out today, it's been parked for six years, I just dumped a ton of money into getting it road ready. Anywhoo, the wife and I just got done walking our 6 mile fitness hike and I wanted to go for a ride when it was like 95 degrees out and I still wore my helmet even though the state law doesn't require it.

I think what happens in America is that people assume that once they graduate from high school, they know all they need to know in life and that's it. The problem is, the training these people get in driver's ed is minimal and the test for the license is not that difficult for two reasons,

1) it's a license to learn,

and,

2) people have a right to drive so long as they are not driving for commercial purpose (except in the state of Komiefornia).
john doe 000069

Westminster, MD

#38 Jul 18, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? what are you talking about? I don't think you have your little fantasy world organized very well.
You're the one living the fantasy, dick. Remember all the lies that posted? The lies I pointed out. Remember you never replied when questioned. You are a delusional loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
------a question about height------ (Jan '17) Dec '17 Craig 13
Joe Heath (Dec '06) Oct '17 Mike russo 5
Relocating (Sep '17) Sep '17 Oh me 1
Business Fraud! (Jun '17) Jul '17 Code library 4
Josh and Alexis Henry (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cucked 1
News At 75, one woman's crusade to preserve historic... (Jun '14) Jun '14 ALS 1
Charity 5K (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wipe the tears 1

Lewisberry Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisberry Mortgages