Iowa Sheriff Arrested On Suspicion Of...

Iowa Sheriff Arrested On Suspicion Of Domestic Violence

There are 12 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Nov 9, 2007, titled Iowa Sheriff Arrested On Suspicion Of Domestic Violence. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

Red Oak police told KETV NewsWatch 7 on Friday that Montgomery County Sheriff Tony Updegrove has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

Charlotte Hyland

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 17, 2007
Isn't it amazing how we all just assume that Mr. Updegrove is guilty. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Just because he is in the publics eye does not mean that he is guilty.
why is this being plastered all over the news? If he were not sheriff, no one would have even heard of Tony Updegrove, sounds like a witch hunt to me.
good girl

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2007
good point but fact is he was sheriff and people have the right to know who really is out to serve and protect and everyone talks we wouldnt be human if we didnt crap happens and I guess he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Everyone will get caught no matter who we are or what we do, if we are doing wrong we will pay for it. What comes around goes around its a lesson in life.
Hal21

Omaha, NE

#3 Jan 16, 2008
are you screwing him? If so then just stop no one wants to hear what you have to say.
Randall Carson

Freetown, IN

#4 Jan 24, 2008
Important titles require upright straight forward openbook lives! If you want the title of Pope then ya better walk the walk not just talk the talk. Cass County felt the ripple effects of the criminal lives...Look at FORMER sheriff Larry Jones, FORMER Cass County Attorney James P. Barry, FORMER deputy Chris Heuton. They all three had the same traits in common and they are no longer employed. I now have a fake domestic abuse conviction...get this...you guys remember Red Oak Attorney Dan Feistner? I had depositions done to prove I didn't assult/abuse anyone and Danny boy concealed the depositions and refused to allow me to have them and use them in court to prove I didn't hit anyone. The now FORMER deputy forced her to say I hit her because according to my youngest daughter they were pissed that they were exposed and were probably going to jail. Danny boy also was shown false and tampered evidence pertaining to a fake OWI and he did nothing about it. Some County Attorney he is...liars...has to suck to be him. Feistner!...remember asking me this??? "Do you think this has anything to do with any previous occurances in the county? Or how about this statemnt you made..."It was already agreed you were going to get 2 years in jail". I KNOW you know this agreement was made BEFORE the incident was planned and created. I KNOW you know this is a frame up for some of the sorriest people in the world to feel like they got even because they got busted...I can't wait till they find out who the real nark was. I just wonder if they will send the sheriff's department sniper to try to kill her like they tried to kill me...Didn't think I saw that did you...DOAH!!!!! good job Homer...ya IDIOT!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Did you people ever tell that poor mans family that he was killed due to a mistake in identity because the deputy was too lazy and stupid to make sure the rifle was pointed at the right individual? I'll bet not. Because the former deputy is not serving life in prison.
What kind of man hits a woman anyway. I was married for 17 years and hit my wife one time by mistake in the third year. I had no idea who jumped on my back and I had just been hit over the head with a glass by her brother in my own kitchen. It took ten stiches to sew my noggin up and I never asked him to not smoke marijuana in my house again. But seriously you would have to have some serious issues to knowingly strike a woman and those issues can surface at anytime and be detrimental to any living thing. I'm not saying that Mr. Updegrove is guilty, he just needs to keep his ducks in a row and walk the walk. Actions speak louder than words.
Randall Carson

Freetown, IN

#5 Jul 2, 2008
Fake OWI to discredit witness accout of lots of things. Scared the crap out of them when they found out I used to be a PI....LOL here ya go...check out the fake OWI. Then I can tell you about a fake assault charge that was exposed so extensively Dan Feistner concealed the depositions to protect some officers and officials. Wouldn't allow me too use the depositions in court in my defense..YEAH!!!! He knew I had his behind kicked then too! Here...check out the fake foney OWI...what an idiot! http://www.geocities.com/steelplayer1963/inde... enjoy...there will be more eventually. I have the complete DVD and digital audio of both cases too including the depositions.
Randall Carson

Freetown, IN

#6 Jul 2, 2008
I forgot to tell reader that intend to view the fake OWI thingy of "Judge" Able to use the back button so you can select the next page. I am headed to South Bend right now I have to be in Orlando in 4 hours so I'll fix it this weekend I promise. Flight only flies out on Wednesday and Saturday gotta run have to be there before 10 am
ricky carson

Fort Dodge, IA

#7 Aug 5, 2008
Wow, you just dont stop. Ok the OWI wasn't fake. You were drunk and he pulled you over. And also if you weren't drunk why did you refuse the breathalizer test. HMMMMMMMMMM......... maybe cuz you were drunk and didn't want to go to jail that night.
Septimusiam

Carroll, IA

#8 Jun 20, 2009
the hell with that trouble making crap talking thinking he can kick anybodys butt tony uptheass i think somebody should lay his butt under the grass you that prays tony dont know tony he is about him self and thats it, no telling your side of the story to this cop, he thinks he is the judge and jury, meet me in an empty feild right here in town tony, i`ll show you just where you are and i would love to be the one to put your punk ass in your place you aint as bad as you think you are mouth, F_ck tony
Randall Carson Shadow

New Port Richey, FL

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Just to inform this Guy Randall William Carson known as AKA DOC?? Really? Doc of what drugs?

You are a Raper and pray on young weak girls. Your Mom protected you cause she was into drugs herself.

You did wrong many times but continued to get away with it. I hope and I pray you will see the devil one day and he throws you in the pit of fire hell!!!

Stop trying to wreack others lives as you do well on your own life.

Scum belongs in Florida where you are today!!!
SlappyNutz

Elliott, IA

#10 Oct 19, 2012
Randall Carson Shadow wrote:
Just to inform this Guy Randall William Carson known as AKA DOC?? Really? Doc of what drugs?
You are a Raper and pray on drugs. Your Mom protected you cause she was into young weak girls herself.
You did wrong many times but continued to get away with it. I hope and I pray you will see the devil one day and he throws you in the pit of fire hell!!!
Stop trying to wreack others lives as you do well on your own life.
Scum belongs in Florida where I am today!!!
Shadow these nuts!!!!!!
James Sokolov

Boone, IA

#12 Mar 30, 2016
Charlotte Hyland wrote:
Isn't it amazing how we all just assume that Mr. Updegrove is guilty. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Just because he is in the publics eye does not mean that he is guilty.
why is this being plastered all over the news? If he were not sheriff, no one would have even heard of Tony Updegrove, sounds like a witch hunt to me.
Innocent until proven guilty is a burden of the court system, not the court of public opinion
James Sokolov

Boone, IA

#13 Mar 30, 2016
ricky carson wrote:
Wow, you just dont stop. Ok the OWI wasn't fake. You were drunk and he pulled you over. And also if you weren't drunk why did you refuse the breathalizer test. HMMMMMMMMMM......... maybe cuz you were drunk and didn't want to go to jail that night.
Good ol Fort Dodge, tweaker town, the buckle of the midwest meth belt and one of the most corrupt goon squad police forces on the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Real, Unsolved Ax Murder in Iowa (Mar '09) Sep '15 Indiana here 8
Mike Howell (Mar '15) Mar '15 Charbug 1
News Body Found in Well ID'd as Missing Red Oak Woman (Dec '06) Nov '14 Space Ghost 9
New narc in town (Sep '14) Sep '14 Hoover Niebold 1
does anyone know of (Aug '14) Aug '14 Just wondering 1
glbt people in rural ia? (Sep '11) Aug '14 ajk 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '11 glen Larsen 35

Lewis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewis Mortgages