Ex-Fireman Arrested, Charged In Crime...

Ex-Fireman Arrested, Charged In Crime Spree

There are 19 comments on the WBNS story from Apr 11, 2009, titled Ex-Fireman Arrested, Charged In Crime Spree. In it, WBNS reports that:

A former Orange Township firefighter was indicted this week after he allegedly went on a crime spree throughout Delaware County last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Blue

Ellicott City, MD

#1 Apr 11, 2009
where was the rapist from that worked for the fire dept down there? Was it the same fire dept. It was what 4, 5, years ago I believe it was Orange twp then too. He was a supervisor or something raped a girl on new years eve or after a christmas party or something come on help me out here.
slappy

Delaware, OH

#2 Apr 11, 2009
wow, a county employee. Thankfully the city fire guy just got it on in the shed out back.

Yeah it was Orange. It is in today's Gazette.
SmellsLike

New Albany, OH

#3 Apr 11, 2009
Just the facts: Kim Ash was at one time with the township, he's been gone for a long time. Kim Ash is another City Cockroach! The gang knows him! He lives off of Winter St. in the City of delaware. Kim Ash just another City Cockroach!
slappy

Delaware, OH

#4 Apr 11, 2009
the paper says his last known address is off of bruce rd.
maybe you should read and lower your hate...instead of being so pompous.
Dawg

New Albany, OH

#5 Apr 11, 2009
yep Kim Ash is another city cockroach and he looks and smells like abood
don't ya think????
Blue

Ellicott City, MD

#6 Apr 11, 2009
it was a Mr. Goodman that was it.
Dawg

New Albany, OH

#7 Apr 11, 2009
dear county commisssss,
we the people want the city cockroaches stomped out!
build a razor wire fence around the city!
asap keep those city cockroaches out of our great county!
signed The Dawg
Dawg

New Albany, OH

#8 Apr 11, 2009
Blue wrote:
it was a Mr. Goodman that was it.
Brian Goodman, 33, of Delaware
charlotteJo

New Albany, OH

#9 Apr 12, 2009
those are my cockroaches!
Not Todd

Delaware, OH

#10 Apr 12, 2009
Jerk
Dawg

New Albany, OH

#11 Apr 13, 2009
http://www.delgazette.com/local.asp...

delaware city cockroach
Blue

Ellicott City, MD

#12 Apr 13, 2009
so is power and domineering a trait at the fire dept or are these two incidents just coincidence?
abz from Delaware

Circleville, OH

#13 May 13, 2009
Blue wrote:
where was the rapist from that worked for the fire dept down there? Was it the same fire dept. It was what 4, 5, years ago I believe it was Orange twp then too. He was a supervisor or something raped a girl on new years eve or after a christmas party or something come on help me out here.
***You are somewhat correct with those details. The firefighter (Brian Goodman)was employed by Tri-County Fire Department located in Delaware, OH. Orange County Fire Department where Kim Ash was a Lt. is located in Lewis Center Ohio, about 20 minutes aware from Delaware.****
Wanna know

Tampa, FL

#14 May 15, 2009
Where does this stand now?
Moses Bixbe

Delaware, OH

#15 May 18, 2009
Anything happening with this?
what

Urbana, OH

#16 May 21, 2009
rally
jamma

Zanesville, OH

#17 May 21, 2009
poor guy. i knew him before all of this and watched his life spiral out of control....i lost touch before it got this crazy. it's sad to see a man forget who he is and become something he thought he would never be. hope you find your way back kim.
past friend

New Albany, OH

#18 May 28, 2009
jamma wrote:
poor guy. i knew him before all of this and watched his life spiral out of control....i lost touch before it got this crazy. it's sad to see a man forget who he is and become something he thought he would never be. hope you find your way back kim.
I also knew him several years ago. Sad to see the choices he's been making and people he has hurt - including any family. I was glad to see a comment that he was not always a bad person.
unimpressed

Tempe, AZ

#19 Oct 4, 2010
is there a culture of crime in the OC firedepartment? how common are rapes and break-ins reported?

what happened to the guy who was drunk and trying to break into the house with young girls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ya just can't make this stuff up 17 min Pope Che Reagan C... 21
ISIS? How About Psychopathic Football Players ... 1 hr UTrashy 17
Democraps....the party of rape 6 hr UTrashy 21
Donald Trump Big Liar 9 hr d pants 14
News Chili And Wing Cook Off Set For Saturday On Mir... 12 hr Annalisa 3
Review: psychic studio of polaris (Mar '15) Apr '16 Amazon Prime 5
Best psychic on the state of Ohio Apr '16 Amazon Prime 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewis Center Mortgages