“I don't have sex with family!!”

Since: Mar 11

Bucks County

#1 Mar 27, 2011
hey any males in Levittown interested in getting together and jerking off?
David C Cahole

Glenside, PA

#2 Mar 27, 2011
Yes, me. I'm less than 5 minutes away.

“I don't have sex with family!!”

Since: Mar 11

Bucks County

#3 Mar 27, 2011
email me if you want [email protected]
David C Cahole

Glenside, PA

#4 Mar 27, 2011
Here's a picture. I'm a BEAR, hope you like my type.

http://www.funny-magazines.com/wp-content/upl...

“I don't have sex with family!!”

Since: Mar 11

Bucks County

#5 Mar 27, 2011
David C Cahole wrote:
Here's a picture. I'm a BEAR, hope you like my type.
http://www.funny-magazines.com/wp-content/upl...
on my iPod, I can't view it. What is your height and weight.
David C Cahole

Glenside, PA

#6 Mar 27, 2011
I'm about 5 feet 6 inches I go about 280+ depending how much time I've spent that week at the local Steak and Hoagie lol.
David C Cahole

Glenside, PA

#8 Mar 28, 2011
xDeeJay wrote:
<quoted text>
on my iPod, I can't view it. What is your height and weight.
DeeJay, I'm very disappointed I haven't heard back from you. Do you have something against me because I'm fat with a pig face, can't get a job, and am hated by almost everyone around? Good thing I didn't tell you I only have a half-incher!!!!

“I don't have sex with family!!”

Since: Mar 11

Bucks County

#9 Mar 28, 2011
David C Cahole wrote:
<quoted text>DeeJay, I'm very disappointed I haven't heard back from you. Do you have something against me because I'm fat with a pig face, can't get a job, and am hated by almost everyone around? Good thing I didn't tell you I only have a half-incher!!!!
hahahaha
Penndel Resident

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Mar 29, 2011
Sean is Mikey's STROKER ACE.
David C Cahole

Glenside, PA

#11 Mar 29, 2011
xDeeJay wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha
Thinking about it I'm not sure I can cheat on my elderly ginger butt buddy.
Chris Zuech

Morrisville, PA

#12 Apr 3, 2011
I'm interested. Let me know, [email protected]
Penndel Resident

Bethlehem, PA

#13 Apr 4, 2011
Well then Chris, you need to contact DUH Penndel Council & DUH Mayor. They meet 3 times a month all year long. They love CIRCLE JERKS.
You Should Be Embarrassed

Glenside, PA

#14 Apr 4, 2011
Penndel Resident wrote:
Well then Chris, you need to contact DUH Penndel Council & DUH Mayor. They meet 3 times a month all year long. They love CIRCLE JERKS.
You can't even come up with anything original. You always steal from previous other posters. Just keep adding to the list of why you are a pathetic loser.

“I don't have sex with family!!”

Since: Mar 11

Bucks County

#15 Apr 4, 2011
my email is [email protected], feel free to email me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levittown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penndel PD Wed Pocky 22
Chief Sciscio's wife keeps herself busy in the ... Apr 22 Warrington PD 2
Cahole Dumped Apr 20 Pocky 40
Time to pay the piper Apr 18 Lynda 5
where is some places to go with a friend when y... (Jun '08) Apr 14 Anahit 181
Wawa Mar 30 M Obama 19
Dems News Letter of lies Feb '17 Penndel resident 4

Levittown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Levittown Mortgages