JC Penney Furniture Outlet

JC Penney Furniture Outlet

Posted in the Levittown Forum

Lori

Clementon, NJ

#1 Mar 7, 2006
Is there still a JC Penney Furniture Outlet in Levittown?
There was one near the Boscov's store but I heard that it closed. If anyone know of one and where it is I would greatly appreciate any info.
Maple Grove Mn

Atlantic Beach, FL

#2 Feb 12, 2007
Trying to locate a furniture outlet or J.C.
Penny store that carries sofas in my area?
Robin

AOL

#3 Apr 19, 2007
Lori wrote:
There was one near the Boscov's store but I heard that it closed. If anyone know of one and where it is I would greatly appreciate any info.
That closed a log time ago
Fred Murray

Reading, PA

#4 Apr 21, 2007
Yeah it was demolished around the time they leveled the entire levittown shopping center and put up the Home Depot. That's the location where they hid reports of asbestos from the community. About 2 weeks ago I read the agency that reported the asbestos claimed they had no oblgation to tell the community. Ironically, if you stand at that location you can see giant mountains of trash covered with dirt from the dump down in Tullytown. I bet that leaks chemicals out the azz into the ground....
Does not seem to be any JC Penny furniture outlet stores around. The JC Penny in the Franklin Mills mall is an outlet store, but that just means they sell junk. Franklin Mills Mall is a cheap crappy outlet mall.
Fred Murray

Reading, PA

#5 Apr 21, 2007
Here is the link.

Ifshin: Asbestos issue nearly ruined 'huge deal'

By BRIAN SCHEID
phillyBurbs.com

The recent asbestos controversy at the site of the Levittown Town Center nearly derailed a “huge deal” at the long-delayed Tullytown shopping center, according to Stephen Ifshin, the site developer.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/147-04...
Heather

Montclair, NJ

#6 Feb 4, 2008
does anyone know if there is still a jc penny outlet store over near reading, pa?
Carol

Union, NJ

#7 Feb 17, 2008
Yes it's located at the Fairground Square Mall on Rt. 222 North in Muhlenberg Township.
high

Sacramento, CA

#8 Jul 24, 2008
Does anyone know jcpenny furniture outlet store located in Sacramento,CA?
Lmh

Jersey Shore, PA

#9 Dec 4, 2011
Lori wrote:

It is still open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levittown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to see a psychic on Long Island (Jan '09) Jul 28 Clare Voyant 107
News Levittown Shop-a-Rama Shopping Center (May '07) Jul 19 Dan 10
Texas needs help Jul 15 Rick Perry 1
men to stay away from in lower bucks? Jul 9 Curious 1
Let the fun begin (Dec '14) Jul 8 Flo 17
Sicko Jun '15 Kyle 2
News Dog Swallows Pacifiers & Lives Jun '15 andet1987 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Levittown Mortgages