Four women nabbed in massage parlor b...

Four women nabbed in massage parlor busts

There are 64 comments on the Newsday story from May 17, 2008, titled Four women nabbed in massage parlor busts. In it, Newsday reports that:

In addition, three of the women face prostitution charges for offering manual sex to undercover police detectives, said Officer Adele Burke, a police spokeswoman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

My Opinion

Pittsburgh, PA

#83 May 20, 2008
how much do they charge for manual sex? LOL
Moe Litvak

Huntington, NY

#84 May 20, 2008
StandardizedTest wrote:
I went to a massage parlor once and only once because they rubbed me the wrong way.
I used to know a blind hooker -- you really had to hand it to her.
Unreal

Seattle, WA

#85 May 20, 2008
Two Handfuls wrote:
Seriously, I wouldn't know whether to run or laugh if a 68 yr old Asian woman came out from behind a curtain carrying a bottle of massage oil.
But you'd jump at the 18 year olds that work there!
WTF is

Brooklyn, NY

#86 May 20, 2008
Manual sex - is that when they read from the book on how to do it? They'd have to for NCPD.

NCPD couldn't screw their way of wet paper sack.
yeah sure

Brooklyn, NY

#87 May 20, 2008
Tariq wrote:
Damn, I would love to see the look on that 68 yr old's face when my thick 10 inch bone got going.
A few years back I had a woman probably in her late 50s who started playing with herself when she saw the package down below. I swear she came before I did.
So were you ever able to get the centerfold open again after you splooged all over it? You with a 10 inch bone? Next you'll tell me you make your dates use lube on their johnstones before they ram your starfish
Frank

New York, NY

#90 May 21, 2008
I always love it when they grab a fistfull of my balls and pull and stretch my sack downwards when I'm cumming.
God do these women know what they're doing...
Nice Lady

Seattle, WA

#91 May 21, 2008
These hookers all over Long Island are causing nothing but troubles in marriages. They are contributing greatly to LI divorce rates!
Paul

Great Neck, NY

#92 May 21, 2008
Nice Lady wrote:
These hookers all over Long Island are causing nothing but troubles in marriages. They are contributing greatly to LI divorce rates!
yeah sure....its the hookers fault. It couldn't be one or both of the marriage participants...could it?
Nice Lady

Seattle, WA

#93 May 21, 2008
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah sure....its the hookers fault. It couldn't be one or both of the marriage participants...could it?
Nope. These women are giving BJs and sex for peanuts, and luring men! Next thing you know the marriage is in conflict.
Practical Magic

Huntington Station, NY

#94 May 21, 2008
Nice Lady wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. These women are giving BJs and sex for peanuts, and luring men! Next thing you know the marriage is in conflict.
Oh Jeez! Are you serious Nice Lady? You're going to open up the flood gates to every creepy guy out there who uses the excuse that he's not getting what he needs at home, that's why he goes to these places. It's been done before--ad nauseum, infinitum.

A guy who goes outside the marriage for sex isn't being 'lured', entrapped, or otherwise spellbound. Do not give those women that power. Do not let the men that frequent those places off the hook. No one is being snowed here. Everyone knows exactly what they are doing.

Also,marriage conflicts arise for a number of different reasons and it would be oversimplifying to believe that massage parlors on LI are causing a spike in divorce rates.

If there's a problem in a marriage, whether it's in the bedroom or elsewhere, both parties have a responsibility to talk about it and/or seek counseling. If you cannot work it out, get the h-e-l-l out---plain and simple. Guys who blame their wives for going to a massage parlor for sex are the lowest. Nice lady I hope you are not married to one...
Hicksville

New Canaan, CT

#95 May 22, 2008
westie10019 wrote:
Lynbrook was a nice place to live and raise a white family. Now we have to be politicaly correct! GEE, an ASIAN.Message Parlor in Lynbrook? What is wrong with this picture. Lets not offend anyone! Where Hell was our over paid law enforcement? This is why I left Nassau County, The Shpeople do not know waht is going on. But we continue to pay our poleice to protet us,
Thank God you left the State - where did you learn English? The trailer Camp?
Nice Lady

Seattle, WA

#96 May 22, 2008
Practical Magic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jeez! Are you serious Nice Lady? You're going to open up the flood gates to every creepy guy out there who uses the excuse that he's not getting what he needs at home, that's why he goes to these places. It's been done before--ad nauseum, infinitum.
A guy who goes outside the marriage for sex isn't being 'lured', entrapped, or otherwise spellbound. Do not give those women that power. Do not let the men that frequent those places off the hook. No one is being snowed here. Everyone knows exactly what they are doing.
Also,marriage conflicts arise for a number of different reasons and it would be oversimplifying to believe that massage parlors on LI are causing a spike in divorce rates.
If there's a problem in a marriage, whether it's in the bedroom or elsewhere, both parties have a responsibility to talk about it and/or seek counseling. If you cannot work it out, get the h-e-l-l out---plain and simple. Guys who blame their wives for going to a massage parlor for sex are the lowest. Nice lady I hope you are not married to one...
My marriage is fine, but my friends have has a lot of trouble with their husbands who have hooked up with these bimbos. Have you seen the ads on Craigslist for "erotic services"? Some of them are very attractive college girls who are charging extremely low prices for sex!
Zhien

Darien, CT

#97 May 27, 2008
.....ROFLMA-AO
hey joe wrote:
come to House of Wang. We have been providing high quality "hand crafted" happy endings since 2004.
Zhien

Darien, CT

#98 May 27, 2008
Here's a SHOUT-OUT for Craigslist !! God Bless My Capitalist ass country (I mean that,seriously)
Nice Lady wrote:
<quoted text> My marriage is fine, but my friends have has a lot of trouble with their husbands who have hooked up with these bimbos. Have you seen the ads on Craigslist for "erotic services"? Some of them are very attractive college girls who are charging extremely low prices for sex!
Zhien

Darien, CT

#99 May 27, 2008
Trust me on this one Nice Lady.... prostitutes are not the problem in ANY marriage, YOU don't have a commitment with the prostitute, get it, she's not betraying you and paying for the pleasure....if she's prostituting she's being recompensed, in some way...and she is not in love with your SPOUSE,Lover,Pastor,Son...she' s working for the money, just like you except its short-term.

Your Marriage is Your & your partners responsibility.
Nice Lady wrote:
wanker

AOL

#100 Jul 1, 2008
Zhien wrote:
.....ROFLMA-AO
<quoted text>
If you think they are cheap, I can only guess why you husband has hole in his shoes
Kirby0319

Selden, NY

#101 Aug 23, 2008
here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>scpd det john vouges goes to valerie chinnis, who works @ strip clubs, and talks about it, to his other cop friends
Does he (Det. Vouges) continue to see her at strip clubs? Where does she work now? She hasn't worked in one for years to my knowledge. Seems like a very outdated story if it is true.
BAC

Charlotte Hall, MD

#102 Sep 25, 2008
murder, violence, poverty, lot worse things than a rub and tug.....keep your eye on the ball guys
General Zod

United States

#103 Sep 28, 2008
Please leave these woman alone.

I have been to this place many of times. Great stuff for $50 FS

What a great loss to the community
Larry

AOL

#104 Nov 17, 2008
23 year old Asian Girl, cute as a kitten, sweet as candy, has at least 10 friends who work with her... For $50 I get a hand release by this cute naked girl, I touch and fondle, that is better then anything I ever thought possible... No right or wrong here, total addiction is more the turth of the matter and these cute young girls all know it too!!! Many of these places aren't all that expensive, becasue they know every guy who goes there will be back, again, again and again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levittown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 8 hr Bruser 2,827
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 20 hr Dzab23 72
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sun Bruser 8,645
News Dix Hills man neglected dog to 'point of emacia... Jan 12 Common sense 2
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jan 12 Oldfart 89
moving to freeport (Mar '06) Jan 10 Cindy 55
News Storm wallops LI roads, causing spin outs and s... Jan 10 positronium 7

Levittown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance