New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5613 Jun 28, 2012
badbadbad wrote:
i hear a moron in nj,who can't accurately attribute a quote to it's original source,and knows he's a racist but doesn't have the guts to admit it.i dislike the KKK,but they don't deny what they are.
I hear dead Obamabots still playing the race card and now wearing white sheets in their coffins to symbolize their devotion to their fondest desires missed while existing as mere special ed. bottomfeeding dropouts.
badbadbad

Ithaca, NY

#5614 Jun 28, 2012
i'm not the one who posts racial slurs on a daily basis,take some time to read our own posts.your incapable of recognizing yourself for the hateful racist you are.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5615 Jun 28, 2012
badbadbad wrote:
i'm not the one who posts racial slurs on a daily basis,take some time to read our own posts.your incapable of recognizing yourself for the hateful racist you are.
I hear dead people who are still playing the race card.
just me

Utica, NY

#5616 Jun 28, 2012
Bad 3 x's; I live on town roads paid for by local taxes. I earned my living outside of a municipality. obama is George Soro's dupe, George is in favor of a one world socialist government. I could care less if are a working man because most of the people in my area work for some tier of government. Our country is a Republic, it was not based on socialism. Either abide by the Constitution and Bill of Rights or go somewhere with a more leftist view. You don't like what my views are, too damn bad for you. Real Americans are getting fed up with leftist views, so if you don't like, take a hike.
badbadbad

Ithaca, NY

#5617 Jun 28, 2012
what leftist views has obama espoused.as for rich donors,romney had over 700 people spend the weekend with him because they each raised 250,000 dollars or more for him.as for leaving this country,that is your typical right wing response.the constitution you espouse guarantees free speech,not just speech someone else approves.as for taxes get real your roads,schools,etc. are paid for by state and federal taxes.as for you liking my views i could give a rats ass.no where in the constitution does it say only right wing views allowed.and as for abiding by the constitution and bill of rights,what right do you have to say someone has to do things your way.and i'll hold any damn view i want,that's my right as an american and if you don't like it,you can take a hike.i'll be damned if some cyber loud mouth runs me off this site.your knowledge of how govt. really works is really lacking.like i said unless you have lived your life isolated on a mt.top,you have availed yourself of govt.services.and even if you have lived as a hermit,the govt.has protected your right to do so by taxing the people to have a military to protect your right to do so.and what proof do you have that the majority in this country what you call leftist views.i hear no call to get rid of medicare,social security,workers comp.,unemployment insurance,etc,etc.i hope you have never used any of these programs because they were all created by "LEFTISTS".now go take a hike yourself.don't try to sell your load of bs,to someone whodoesn't watch fox 24/7
badbadbad

Ithaca, NY

#5618 Jun 28, 2012
that should have read: that the majority of people in this country hate what you call leftist views.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5619 Jun 28, 2012
badbadbad wrote:
what leftist views has obama espoused.as for rich donors,romney had over 700 people spend the weekend with him because they each raised 250,000 dollars or more for him.as for leaving this country,that is your typical right wing response.the constitution you espouse guarantees free speech,not just speech someone else approves.as for taxes get real your roads,schools,etc. are paid for by state and federal taxes.as for you liking my views i could give a rats ass.no where in the constitution does it say only right wing views allowed.and as for abiding by the constitution and bill of rights,what right do you have to say someone has to do things your way.and i'll hold any damn view i want,that's my right as an american and if you don't like it,you can take a hike.i'll be damned if some cyber loud mouth runs me off this site.your knowledge of how govt. really works is really lacking.like i said unless you have lived your life isolated on a mt.top,you have availed yourself of govt.services.and even if you have lived as a hermit,the govt.has protected your right to do so by taxing the people to have a military to protect your right to do so.and what proof do you have that the majority in this country what you call leftist views.i hear no call to get rid of medicare,social security,workers comp.,unemployment insurance,etc,etc.i hope you have never used any of these programs because they were all created by "LEFTISTS".now go take a hike yourself.don't try to sell your load of bs,to someone whodoesn't watch fox 24/7
I hear dead people rambling on and on with boring Obama tales of fantasy for the cemetary crowd.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5620 Jun 28, 2012
spot quiz.did the last 3 republican presidents,ronnie,bush1 and bush2 leave the country in more debt,than it was in when they came into office?yes or no.did bill clinton a democrat leave office with a budget surplus?yes or no.now explain to the rest of us how republicans have more fiscal discipline then democrats.clinton raised taxes and the us economy had the largest post wwII growth ever.bush lowered taxes and put the economy in the worst downfall since 1929.and as for soros,how come no complaints about the koch brothers.at least soros earned his money,they got theirs from daddy.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5621 Jun 28, 2012
3 cheers for the supreme court for upholding the medical care bill passed by democrats and the great president barack h. obama.here's to roberts for being willing to put party aside and vote for what's right and legal.HIP HIP HOORAY,HIP HIP HOORAY,HIP IP HOORAY!!!!!suck on it right wingers.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5622 Jun 28, 2012
speak up rightwingers,your side lost the war against affoRdable health care.and john roberts gave us the victory.cmon speak up,you are not sore losers are you.are your loud abusive mouths failing you now?
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5623 Jun 28, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
spot quiz.did the last 3 republican presidents,ronnie,bush1 and bush2 leave the country in more debt,than it was in when they came into office?yes or no.did bill clinton a democrat leave office with a budget surplus?yes or no.now explain to the rest of us how republicans have more fiscal discipline then democrats.clinton raised taxes and the us economy had the largest post wwII growth ever.bush lowered taxes and put the economy in the worst downfall since 1929.and as for soros,how come no complaints about the koch brothers.at least soros earned his money,they got theirs from daddy.
I hear dead people in deep denial over the fact that the incompetent Obama has put the USA into more debt in his almost 4 years than all presidents combined in the history of our nation; no wonder the dummy is dead.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5624 Jun 28, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
3 cheers for the supreme court for upholding the medical care bill passed by democrats and the great president barack h. obama.here's to roberts for being willing to put party aside and vote for what's right and legal.HIP HIP HOORAY,HIP HIP HOORAY,HIP IP HOORAY!!!!!suck on it right wingers.
I hear dead people with dead brains whining about the Obama failure that will surely be death of us all. No wonder the dead want company, even if it is at the evil hands of an incompetent puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5627 Jun 28, 2012
i hear sore losers who figured they had a shoo in victory,with roberts in the catbird seat.ha,ha,left wing liberals won their fight to give decent med.care to all americans.this also invigorates obamas' base and greatly increases his chances of re-election.as soon as i log off,i'm going to send him some more money.what a great president.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5629 Jun 28, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
speak up rightwingers,your side lost the war against affoRdable health care.and john roberts gave us the victory.cmon speak up,you are not sore losers are you.are your loud abusive mouths failing you now?
I hear dead Obamabots whining who must be stone cold deaf. LOL
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5630 Jun 28, 2012
Yup wrote:
Nah... a BLACK CAT got their tongues!
They've been ranting and raving on and on about unconstitutional this, and unconstitutional that (not that ANY of them EVER read the constitution, the few that actually COULD read) and their own boy said YES WE CAN!
And oh, by the way, the thing that Romney passed in Massachusetts FIRST is a TAX. And not just a tax increase, either! But a brand freakin NEW TAX!!!
RUN ON THAT.
What a bunch of hypocrites! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Malone lowlife ghetto freaks are soiling the forum! Quick! Hit them with the Obamabot spray before they spread. Pray to Obama for Rev. Wright services in Malone.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5631 Jun 28, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... how CREEPY are YOU?
Malone Obamabots are creeping into the forum. Pray to Obama for quick elimination. This is what is suspected to have caused the deaths in Massena.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5632 Jun 28, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
i hear sore losers who figured they had a shoo in victory,with roberts in the catbird seat.ha,ha,left wing liberals won their fight to give decent med.care to all americans.this also invigorates obamas' base and greatly increases his chances of re-election.as soon as i log off,i'm going to send him some more money.what a great president.
I hear dead Obamabots whining about sending their welfare checks to the incompetent Obama, but they are only accepted in Chicago where the dead Obamabots are still encouraged to vote.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5634 Jun 28, 2012
Yup wrote:
You know, I see that FOX AND CNN BOTH announced that the affordable care act was overturned by the court today, as soon as they learned Roberts had written the majority opinion. Just goes to show you... if you can't bother REPORTING the news, MAKE IT UP!
Isn't that right, FOX ZOMBIES?
I hear zombies in Malone; of course, there can't be any live people there, since the place is a lowlife burial tomb for Obamabots. If they can't come back to life, they move there, since real life does not exist in such dull surroundings. Pray to Obama for a raft back to Kenya.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5637 Jun 28, 2012
sore losers one and all.roberts is now the enemy,he has ruled their way every time,but this,now he will be a corrupt liberal.this definitively gives obama a big edge,and they are mad dog mad.ha ha,left wing liberals won and so did the everyday american.thanks again pres.obama,and justice roberts
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5640 Jun 28, 2012
Yup wrote:
Romney passed a NEW tax!!!!
I hear Malone lowlife hallucinating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levittown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steven Fangmann named president of D&B Engineer... 1 hr Tom Montalbano 1
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 5 hr Jose mejia 119
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun save our souls 2,833
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sun Big Bruser 8,700
history of west hempstead (Feb '09) Feb 17 Skip 48
News Special ed teacher arrested on porn charges (Feb '07) Feb 17 Stop pension abuse 57
Lindenhurst Library Feb 15 Creeped out 1

Levittown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Levittown Mortgages