stabbing victim identified -

stabbing victim identified -

There are 826 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 19, 2007, titled stabbing victim identified -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Police released the identity of a woman who was stabbed to death in Hempstead during the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Sick of these Chickens

Brooklyn, NY

#821 Aug 2, 2012
so Dominique Provost aka Dimez got her baby father KILLED last night. This was Tanisha the murderer friend. I guess we know why they are friends huh? They both devils and now Ramel Blanco is no longer here bc the boy Dimez was sleeping with shot and killed him. Dimez has made her son a bastard forreal now. NO DAD! She needs to DIE and we all hope she goes to HELL. Rest in Peace Melly!
Wale

Social Circle, GA

#822 Aug 2, 2012
Wow
Wale

Social Circle, GA

#823 Aug 2, 2012
I know for a fact Dominique would never do that I've been knowing her since kindergarten!
anyways

United States

#824 Aug 3, 2012
Nice weekend for a bbq at kp . Lets hav a good weekend people weather is gonna be great ..... :)
RIP Ramel

New York, NY

#825 Aug 3, 2012
If she was sleeping with someone else that doesnt give the right to take ANY ONE'S life! She can not be held accountable for another's actions! The bigger picture is that child will have no father! His family has suffered a great loss and we need to be more concerned about these cowardless killers whom think with the wrong head, act off of emotions and have no regard for human life! It is sickening to sit on here and call someones son a bastard..such ignorance...smh...
HisBabyGurl05

Farmingdale, NJ

#826 Aug 3, 2012
Why is everyone forgetting about his precious daughter Maliah she was his first born, I truly feel for her, he spoiled her, that was his baby Gurl, it so sad because she's old enough to understand then he just had his son with that Byrd she been a Byrd. We can't blame that hoe it probably was the root of why this situation happened but her getting him killed is something I doubt, I do believe she know who did it, but her scandy ways caught up with her, I know she wish she would've made it right now it's too late stupid hoe Hempstead police needs to interrogate that hoe until she tells all & polygraph that bitch
tired of all the bull

Bronx, NY

#827 Aug 3, 2012
First and formost ifs his girlfriend was messing around that does not give anyone the right to shot him in cold blood, who ever the person is if they had a problem with him they should of fought him straight up like a man, a real man does not pull a gun that's a punk move, that's what wrong with all these so called thugs in the hoods they don't know how to throw there hands up....scared they may get knocked the f--k out....
bangaladesh

Philadelphia, PA

#828 Aug 4, 2012
They did fight ...... for yrs everytime he saw o boy he would beat him up and rob him until o boy got tired of it and took it to the next level which we know what happened....
Kamisha - Ramel_Sister

Atlanta, GA

#829 Aug 6, 2012
Is times so hard and life so difficult that we place no importance on LIFE and LIVING? Has what appears to be yet another random/senseless killing to you become the norm and you are now numb to reality of DEATH and a LIFE lost?
This is Ramel's big sister. I am deeply sadden and angry at his passing, but at PEACE. What has sadden me even more, prior to his death is the steady decline of a place I was born and raised and called home. I made a grave, unfortunate mistake of googling my brother's name this morning.
Not only has the environment itself declined, but the character, the integrity, the mindset and the heart of a once vibrant, thriving community of people as well. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
"Everyman has a right to be wrong in his opinions. But no man has a right to be wrong in his facts." - Bernard M. Baruch.
Hosea 4: 6 (KJV) My people perish from a lack of knowledge.
I don't care what you think either way, however I ask that you take care and show respect for a life lost as if it were someone you LOVED and CARED for.
This is Me

Hempstead, NY

#830 Aug 6, 2012
This breaks my heart into pieces... So sorry for your lost Kemisha.
Kamisha - Ramel_Sister wrote:
Is times so hard and life so difficult that we place no importance on LIFE and LIVING? Has what appears to be yet another random/senseless killing to you become the norm and you are now numb to reality of DEATH and a LIFE lost?
This is Ramel's big sister. I am deeply sadden and angry at his passing, but at PEACE. What has sadden me even more, prior to his death is the steady decline of a place I was born and raised and called home. I made a grave, unfortunate mistake of googling my brother's name this morning.
Not only has the environment itself declined, but the character, the integrity, the mindset and the heart of a once vibrant, thriving community of people as well. It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
"Everyman has a right to be wrong in his opinions. But no man has a right to be wrong in his facts." - Bernard M. Baruch.
Hosea 4: 6 (KJV) My people perish from a lack of knowledge.
I don't care what you think either way, however I ask that you take care and show respect for a life lost as if it were someone you LOVED and CARED for.
friend of Ramel

Gaithersburg, MD

#831 Aug 7, 2012
Kamisha, I am very sorry for your loss. At times like this there are no words that can ease the pain of losing a loved one. Trust me, I know as I was in this same situation 2 years ago. Ramel was a good friend of mine and I will miss him so much. I am so disturbed by the complete disregard for humanity and life itself. It seems to be so easy for someone to pick up a gun and pull the trigger, where is the regard for life? I pray that justice is served. I pray that everyone allows Ramel's family and friends the right to mourn his passing without all the negativity. I pray for peace! As I was reading these posts, I just SMH at the negativity and disrespect for one another completely. I pray after these people read your post, they will respect Ramel and whatever the situation may have been because no matter what happened leading up to his tragic passing the bottom line is a young man lost his life for nothing. A family lost a son, father, brother etc at the hand of another. Ill end by saying Rest In Paradise Ramel! YOU WILL BE MISSED AND ALWAYS LOVED. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!! XOXOXO. TO THE FAMILY OF RAMEL, YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS AND HAVE MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY!
stoptheviolence

Bethpage, NY

#832 Aug 8, 2012
MAY GOD BE WITH ALL OF US. I KNOW THIS IS A VERY OLD POST BUT MURDER IS MUDER. "THOU SHALL NOT KILL"!! TANISHA HAD NO RIGHT TO TAKE THAT GIRLS LIFE. AND THAT GIRL SHOULDNT HAVE WENT TO FIGHT. BOTTOM LINE. BOTH FEMALE WAS TO BLAME IN THIS SITUATION. CAUSE; SHA WENT TO TYS HOUSE; EFFECT: SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPNED (SHE WAS KILLED) GOD HAS MADE NO MISTAKE IT WAS HER TIME TO GO! THIS WAS MEANT TO HAPPENED BEFORE SHE WAS BORN. OR IN BETTER WORD GODS KNOW WHAT TRIUMPTHS YOUR GOING TO GO THROUGHT BEFORE YOUR BORN. I JUST HOPE THAT GOD FORGIVES TANSISHA BECAUSE SHES MAD A TERRIBLE MISTAKE. NO GOOD DEED GOES UN DONE! AS FOR DOMINIQUE AND ALLY GOD BLESS YOU . ALTHOUGH DOMINIQUE DID NOT KILL SHA . SHE WAS AND IGNORANT ACCESORY TO THE FACT, OR AT LEAST NY STATE LAW SAY IF UR WITH A PERSON WHO COMMITS A CRIME YOUR JUST AS GUILTY. SHE JUST LOST HER BABYSFATHER/BOYFRIEND DUE TO A SENSELESS CRIME. THAT MIGHT JUST BE HER KARMA. PLEASE PEOPLE .NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED. STOP THE VIOLENCE. FOR WE CANNOT FIX WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. TAKE GOD INTO YOUR LIFE. DOMINIQUE IS NOW COPING WITH A LOST THAT PEOPLEM ARE BALAMING HER FOR. DONT MAKE HER CRACK UNDER PRESSURE. LET GOD HANDLE HIS BUISNESS. WE ALL ARE SINNERS NO MATTER WHAT WE HAVE DONT . ITS TO MUCH DRAMA IN YOUR LIVES. BE AT PEACE, FIND A GOOD MAN. SHA IS MEETING SMOKE AT THE GATES . AND MAY THEY LOOK APON US .THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. GOD IS LOVE. LET HIM THROUGH YOUR FRONT DOOR. AMEN
Me not you

United States

#833 Aug 9, 2012
This just shows how ignorant and foolish people are...
His family just lost someone dear to them. Not only his family but the Mother's of his children Chriatina & Domonique. Who ever wrote those mean and hateful things GOD'S going to deal with YOU. A lot of people are writing and making a whole bunch of allegations, that they know NOTHING ABOUT. NONE of you know's nor understands what Dominique is going through & for someone to get on here and call her son not only her son but RAMEL'S son a BASTARD is redicilous... Who raised you? You have NO SELF RESPECT nor RESPECT FOR RAMEL, HIS CHILD nor HIS FAMILY...
This is a time everyone needs to come together... Instead of bashing this poor girl; ask her how's she holding up, ask her is her son ok, ask her do she need a hug: Tell her everything is going to be OKAY... Let her know that you are here for her and not against her. But than again these are people that's BORN and RAISED in HEMPSTEAD PURE IGNORENCE and HATERAD... You people need to get your lives together and STOP with the stupidity.
Melanie

Plainview, NY

#834 Aug 9, 2012
Wow what a situation....however these last 5 posts show me that there is hope for the future....some people DO get it.......hopefully people will listen. My condolences to all involved...may your loved ones Rest In Peace
Never

New York, NY

#835 Aug 10, 2012
Me not you wrote:
This just shows how ignorant and foolish people are...
His family just lost someone dear to them. Not only his family but the Mother's of his children Chriatina & Domonique. Who ever wrote those mean and hateful things GOD'S going to deal with YOU. A lot of people are writing and making a whole bunch of allegations, that they know NOTHING ABOUT. NONE of you know's nor understands what Dominique is going through & for someone to get on here and call her son not only her son but RAMEL'S son a BASTARD is redicilous... Who raised you? You have NO SELF RESPECT nor RESPECT FOR RAMEL, HIS CHILD nor HIS FAMILY...
This is a time everyone needs to come together... Instead of bashing this poor girl; ask her how's she holding up, ask her is her son ok, ask her do she need a hug: Tell her everything is going to be OKAY... Let her know that you are here for her and not against her. But than again these are people that's BORN and RAISED in HEMPSTEAD PURE IGNORENCE and HATERAD... You people need to get your lives together and STOP with the stupidity.
Noone is here for her Bc her actions got a man killed and she will forever have problems Bc she is disgusting. We all know her and know what she is capable of. God have mercy on her heartless soul
Never

New York, NY

#836 Aug 10, 2012
Wale wrote:
I know for a fact Dominique would never do that I've been knowing her since kindergarten!
U knw her? Nah you don't Bc you would not post this. She is a nasty bitch. How can we feel sorry for her? We feel sorry for the boy she manipulated both boys
trecia

New York, NY

#837 Aug 10, 2012
rest in Peace Mel! I used to tell him Domz was no good for him and he should have left her long ago after finding out about all those men she cheated on him with. He loved a snake and snakes take all forms . I wish no bad on this girl Bc her guilt alone will eat her for the rest of her life. She has always been trash since high school and hopefully the family will get peace after Agnin is found. I am so glad I left Hempstead Bc the drama is always new. That girl Domz is always involved in something smh. tRASh!
Mystery woman

Hempstead, NY

#838 Aug 10, 2012
It is obvious that you all are ugly fat females with nothing else better to do then talk about Domz!!!! could it be that you all are jealous that she had two fine brothers who wanted her???? Mel rip,,,, or That she is a cute girl with a nice shape???? And had everything going for her??? So please stop hating on the girl!!!! Because the only one she has to answer to is God!!!! And please know that HE sees all and forgives all!!!
Ebony etheridge

Social Circle, GA

#839 Aug 10, 2012
Mystery woman wrote:
It is obvious that you all are ugly fat females with nothing else better to do then talk about Domz!!!! could it be that you all are jealous that she had two fine brothers who wanted her???? Mel rip,,,, or That she is a cute girl with a nice shape???? And had everything going for her??? So please stop hating on the girl!!!! Because the only one she has to answer to is God!!!! And please know that HE sees all and forgives all!!!
.
Exactly
Glad I left

Union, NJ

#840 Aug 10, 2012
Hempstead is a dump...they need to drop a bomb on that town.....rip Ramel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levittown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 15 hr James 73
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 17 hr I Bruser Regularly 8,590
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 18 hr Bruser 2,740
News Neighbors oppose expansion plan for mosque in E... Tue Kathleen Peranzo 1
Mucking Foron Aug 20 Schmedely T Troll 6
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Aug 20 james bautista 16
Cancers around Cerro Wire (Feb '08) Aug 19 Randi 16

Levittown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Levittown Mortgages