Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 20 comments on the Nov 2, 2010, El Paso Times story titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

clarence

Dallas, TX

#15585 Nov 28, 2012
it is "descent" and the word is "dying".

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15586 Nov 28, 2012
of spanish desent wrote:
Haha..I work and have an education. Damn racist, get over yourself, ur a dieing breed.
Did your education include lessons in spelling and grammar? As an active member of the red pen police I find it hard to believe you are educated. Job maybe. Probably low level if I go by your writing. Definitely not something that require much in the way of literacy.
of spanish desent

Corpus Christi, TX

#15587 Nov 28, 2012
Excuse me spelling police, not wearing my glasses. The state of Texas owes us millions. Google it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15588 Nov 28, 2012
The proper word is requires dumba$$. So much for being a member of the red pen police. Talk about low level.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15589 Nov 28, 2012
of spanish desent wrote:
Excuse me spelling police, not wearing my glasses. The state of Texas owes us millions. Google it.
I call bulls4!% on the glasses. You need more help than that, and Texas is already supporting millions of your illegal family members and has been for years. We paid anything you think you are entitled to in free food, housing, medical care, and education. In fact, you probably owe us money. Get over it.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15590 Nov 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
The proper word is requires dumba$$. So much for being a member of the red pen police. Talk about low level.
That was a typo d1k$n0t and not a major misspelling. I understand you are not that bright, though, and need to take every opportunity you can to slam me. No problem. I guess it is easier for you to swing your little, tiny paws at me than to address the mescin's claim that Texas owes him and his people millions.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15591 Nov 28, 2012
Typo my a$$, any excuse will do won't it? And the word is Mexican, and Texas owes the Mexican race nothing more than equal oppertunity for those who are here legally. Lastly I am bright enough to see you for racist Stooge you are, so quit guessing, go back to school and get your diploma.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15592 Nov 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
Typo my a$$, any excuse will do won't it? And the word is Mexican, and Texas owes the Mexican race nothing more than equal oppertunity for those who are here legally. Lastly I am bright enough to see you for racist Stooge you are, so quit guessing, go back to school and get your diploma.
You

Actually, if I had implied be had more than one job I could have said: Obviously none that require. As it was, I either mistyped or my phone auto corrected. I probably know more about correct usage than you know.

As far as being a racist, you have no idea how far from the truth you are, not that the truth is really important to you. Being a buttard is way higher on your priority list than finding truth.

Carry on cheese puff. You obviously feel somehow compelled. Far be it from me to interrupt your obsession with being a buttard.
sweet

Corpus Christi, TX

#15593 Nov 28, 2012
Guessing you don't watch the news, but its true. They are owed millions for the wrongs of the white men. They are also mexican and indian descentants.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15594 Nov 28, 2012
Actually it should be, if I had implied he had; not be had. Get your head out of your a$$,or do I have you just too upset? As to not being racist, if you aren't you shouldn't use the term mescin. If you know anything about correct usage it would be a surprise to almost everyone. So call names, claim typos, in the meantime install a window in your belly so you can see out while you head is up your a$$. Carry on Fruit Loops.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#15595 Nov 28, 2012
of spanish desent wrote:
Haha..I work and have an education. Damn racist, get over yourself, ur a dieing breed.
You say you're forming a group of your own race... and you call him/her a racist???

Obviously you don't understand what the word means.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#15596 Nov 28, 2012
sweet wrote:
Guessing you don't watch the news, but its true. They are owed millions for the wrongs of the white men. They are also mexican and indian descentants.
LOL

The "wrongs of the white men"??

Who's disinformation have YOU been guzzling as greedily and hungrily as YOU would fresh semen?

"White men" don't owe you a damn thing... take responsibility for yourself and quit expecting other people to put food in your mouth.

By the way... give your people the respect they deserve, Indians AND Mexicans BOTH begin with capital letters.

See... white people don't get that kind of a respect, no capital letter at the beginning of "white man"... they are told from the get go that white is not a race... so how could white people be racists... I mean... if they have no race... it's quite impossible.

It's obvious to me... that only a people who consider themselves a separate race... could possibly be racists.

By the very definition of the word... YOU are a racist.
tesd

Castroville, TX

#15597 Nov 28, 2012
test

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15598 Nov 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
Actually it should be, if I had implied he had; not be had. Get your head out of your a$$,or do I have you just too upset? As to not being racist, if you aren't you shouldn't use the term mescin. If you know anything about correct usage it would be a surprise to almost everyone. So call names, claim typos, in the meantime install a window in your belly so you can see out while you head is up your a$$. Carry on Fruit Loops.
You are more buttarded than I thought if you think you have me upset. You are the one who sounds particularly angry and in need of having a hockey puck-sized xanax about now. Apparently your head is up my a$$ judging by your compulsion to keep responding. You can watch it for me while you are up there. Keep me posted on anything interesting happening up there.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15599 Nov 28, 2012
sweet wrote:
Guessing you don't watch the news, but its true. They are owed millions for the wrongs of the white men. They are also mexican and indian descentants.
I call bu11$41t. We have been supporting mescins for as long as welfare and other government benefits have existed. We should be sending Mexico a monthly bill. If you cant defend a land, and it gets taken it is no longer yours. We took it. That makes it ours. If we cant defend it someone else wil take it. Then it will be theirs.
sweet

Corpus Christi, TX

#15600 Nov 28, 2012
Sorry to burst ur bubble, but I have white children. Not a racist at all. I love me some white meat.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15601 Nov 28, 2012
I only asked if you were too upset, and when I read your crap I feel pity not anger. Let's face it your ignorance is no cause for anger, and if anything of mine were up your a$$ it would most likely be a boot, but I wouldn't do that because my boot would then stink as bad as your opinion, and I would have to bring in a truck to pull my boot out and let's face it Stooge you just aren't worth that much trouble.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15602 Nov 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
I only asked if you were too upset, and when I read your crap I feel pity not anger. Let's face it your ignorance is no cause for anger, and if anything of mine were up your a$$ it would most likely be a boot, but I wouldn't do that because my boot would then stink as bad as your opinion, and I would have to bring in a truck to pull my boot out and let's face it Stooge you just aren't worth that much trouble.
No, I am pretty sure you sound angry. You are not caps le of reading and comprehending any opinion of mine. That is why you don't actually respond to opinions. You respond to the fact that I posted. That is all you need to see, and then you are off on a wild tangent to fling whatever you can. So, do you see anything up there that I should see a doctor about, or is everything ok up there?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15603 Nov 28, 2012
I can't believe you are sure about anything, I'm not sure what caps le means. Oh well. I guess that is enough for me to know that I am not angry. You however might see a doctor about your thought process, and your own anger issues. Just a thought.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#15604 Nov 28, 2012
sweet wrote:
Sorry to burst ur bubble, but I have white children. Not a racist at all. I love me some white meat.
THIS--->
sweet wrote:
They are owed millions for the wrongs of the white men.
Makes you a racist, regardless of your color.

Which white men owe them millions???

ALL white men?

What about white women?

Why would ANY white person today owe ANY Mexican or Indian ANYTHING??

Most EVERY Mexican and Indian has a little white man in him or her... so why don't they owe themselves??

How are you going to make white people pay???

By the percentage of their whiteness?

I LOOK white... but I don't consider myself white... I'm sure I have some white in me, how much will I be required to pay to support the Indians and the Mexicans??

You DO realize how ignorant you sound when you say white people owe the Mexicans and the Indians, don't you???

Will a half white half Black person only be required to pay half reparations?? Or will you just call it even... since the white man owes the Black man too???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levelland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who don't TIP??????? (Jun '10) 17 hr Dude 83
Nikki dee ray 18 hr Dude 10
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Apr 22 Here2Opine 463
bisexual men in lubbock? Apr 19 Lbnewguy 2
Sexy Girls In Lubbock (Sep '11) Apr 19 lees12342 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
More from around the web

Levelland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]