Levelland surgeon out on bond after p...

Levelland surgeon out on bond after punching his wife

There are 8 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Levelland surgeon out on bond after punching his wife. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

A Well known Levelland surgeon is out on bond. Levelland Police arrested 50-year-old Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

levgirl

Levelland, TX

#1 Jun 23, 2010
i really think that in this case its the wife that is responsible. i know both of them and lets just say she is not poor little wife that everyone will think she is. i'm just saying her 1st husband did this to her also.
levelland

Levelland, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2010
u must be the other women!
levgir

Levelland, TX

#3 Jun 25, 2010
levelland wrote:
u must be the other women!
no i'm not really i'm friends with his wife....well maybe not friends since she did this
Yikes

Denver City, TX

#4 Jun 25, 2010
You Levelland women are vicious. This is a horrible situation for all involved. The "friends" (using the term waaayyyy loosly) of both parties need to shut up and try to be of help. Levgir, I hope I have no interaction with you or any of the other Levelland "mean girls". This type of behavior is so deeply ingrained into your personalities, you even teach your daughters to act in the same petty, snarky, hate-filled, two-faced, back-stabbing way. Are you aware that this type of behavior is a red flag that you have very low self esteem? Get some help and stop gloating over others' misery.
ccc

Lubbock, TX

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Yikes wrote:
You Levelland women are vicious. This is a horrible situation for all involved. The "friends" (using the term waaayyyy loosly) of both parties need to shut up and try to be of help. Levgir, I hope I have no interaction with you or any of the other Levelland "mean girls". This type of behavior is so deeply ingrained into your personalities, you even teach your daughters to act in the same petty, snarky, hate-filled, two-faced, back-stabbing way. Are you aware that this type of behavior is a red flag that you have very low self esteem? Get some help and stop gloating over others' misery.
or u one of his girl frends
angel

Stanford, IL

#6 Aug 18, 2010
weaver needs the help...so does levgirl...is it alright to get punched in the head by your man when you argue? bet he cant do that to a man no doubt he'd run...dont know how he had them affairs he has no cajones & his all old...wrinkley...eewwww...must 've been the money spreading them legs...
thats for me to know

Lubbock, TX

#7 Aug 23, 2010
Wow i cant believe what levgirl wrote. Yes you are right her first husband did do that to her also but I am pretty sure that she didnt hit herself with his fist you idiot. There is no excuse for hitting a woman under any circumstance. You on the other hand must have taken a bunch of beatings to be thinking the way that you do. You need to go crawl in a hole and die for thinking that way. That or go home and ask your husband to give you your daily beating.
shhhhh

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2014
thats for me to know wrote:
Wow i cant believe what levgirl wrote. Yes you are right her first husband did do that to her also but I am pretty sure that she didnt hit herself with his fist you idiot. There is no excuse for hitting a woman under any circumstance. You on the other hand must have taken a bunch of beatings to be thinking the way that you do. You need to go crawl in a hole and die for thinking that way. That or go home and ask your husband to give you your daily beating.
Y'all make sound like women don't swing first an if she didn't like what was going on y did she stick around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levelland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lubbock Meals on Wheels not affected by propose... Mar 17 lambert 1
Review: Complete Power Pole Inspection Inc (Jun '13) Mar 14 Anonymous 6
News Here's why you can't find Selena commemorative ... Mar 13 L0LZ 20
Lubbock nd convergys drama Mar 11 Ispymymy 1
News Hundreds protest at the Lubbock Women's March Mar 8 lambert 10
bisexual men in lubbock? (Jan '15) Mar 8 NAME 5
News Bahama Buck's to open 100th location on Tuesday... Mar 6 Only New Resident 2

Levelland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Levelland Mortgages