trinity

Austin, TX

#1 Apr 22, 2013
the atmosphere is really cool! the food is amazing. the chile rellenos are to die for! the salsa and queso are the best i've tasted in town! the rice, beans, enchiladas, tacos, everything there is soo good! and the price is surprisingly affordable considering how great the food is! the service is great also! they're very attentive! number one for mexican food in the lbk!
david clark

Austin, TX

#2 Jul 18, 2013
This place is wonderful! The food is awesome, and the staff are friendly! Love the atmosphere! Best mexican food I've tasted in town!
paul cotter

Lubbock, TX

#3 Oct 15, 2013
the food was very good and fresh. I had the special beef enchiladas rice and beans. Great and the enchilada sauce was very good. The food temperature when served was hot. The sauces were more south Texas but still good just not near as spicy as new Mexico. Salsa was also not as thick or as much tomato flavored. Mexican rice was well flavored and so were beans but you may want to mix salsa in pretty good to increase heat. Great dining experience at an excellent price. the price was very affordable so if you are a college student this is a good place to come. Service was good.
J rodriguez

Austin, TX

#4 Dec 22, 2013
It is an awesome place to eat!!!
rick hernandez

San Antonio, TX

#5 Monday Nov 3
I just moved to Lubbock and I'm glad i found this place! The food is wonderful! This is definitely finds be one of my favorite spots to eat.
Official Historian

Canyon, TX

#6 8 hrs ago
trinity wrote:
the atmosphere is really cool! the food is amazing. the chile rellenos are to die for! the salsa and queso are the best i've tasted in town! the rice, beans, enchiladas, tacos, everything there is soo good! and the price is surprisingly affordable considering how great the food is! the service is great also! they're very attentive! number one for mexican food in the lbk!
Said the owner.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levelland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Fossilfarts 749
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Nov 18 not the bill coll... 453
Parade of Homes kicks off Saturday Nov 18 maryjaneprincton 1
Sexy Girls In Lubbock (Sep '11) Nov 17 BigC69 5
Review: Texas AG Coop Trust Nov 17 Inez Gonzalez 1
no black in lubbock Oct 27 newntown22 1
Levelland Dating
Find my Match

Levelland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Levelland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Levelland

Personal Finance