Questions Abound In 1996 Murder Convictions

Full story: KAMC - ABC 28
Ten years ago, two men were convicted of murdering a Littlefield convenience store clerk. Full Story
In the same shoes

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 May 2, 2006
I see these Hispanic men charged and convicted of a crime that was not committed by them. I see the racial profiling Levelland will continue to get away with. What can we do? Why must people continue to suffer for the wrongs which were not committed? How can these officers sleep at night? I pray for these men. I do not believe they were guilty and I do not know how with out DNA they were convicted. 10 years has gone by and now what? I no longer believe in the justice system. I know this was wrong. These cops are willing to do anything to show they control crime in their town; they will do whatever it takes to make themselves look good. They are racist pigs. I truly believe God makes things happen for a reason, although these men have suffered by being away from their friends and family, this in some way will help another person, this person will be forever grateful. HAVE FAITH. GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH! There are so many people wrongly accused and their world flipped upside down. Believe there is good from all bad. May God be with the family of these innocent men.
kansas

East Hanover, NJ

#2 May 7, 2006
yes i agree with the other comment that was giving by some one in corpus texas, God knows it all so just leave it to him and he will come out with the truth.
caroline

Austin, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2006
In the same shoes wrote:
I see these Hispanic men charged and convicted of a crime that was not committed by them. I see the racial profiling Levelland will continue to get away with. What can we do? Why must people continue to suffer for the wrongs which were not committed? How can these officers sleep at night? I pray for these men. I do not believe they were guilty and I do not know how with out DNA they were convicted. 10 years has gone by and now what? I no longer believe in the justice system. I know this was wrong. These cops are willing to do anything to show they control crime in their town; they will do whatever it takes to make themselves look good. They are racist pigs. I truly believe God makes things happen for a reason, although these men have suffered by being away from their friends and family, this in some way will help another person, this person will be forever grateful. HAVE FAITH. GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH! There are so many people wrongly accused and their world flipped upside down. Believe there is good from all bad. May God be with the family of these innocent men.
You can't be sure of their "guilt" or "innocence" unless you were there.
Were they illegals?
Not since there is a DNA testing that people are accused of a crime they did not commit. I am sure, the law enforcement have some kind of evidence if they were convicted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levelland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whirling Dervishes of Rumi 'mesmerize' Lubbockites 29 min SpaceBlues 1
Nikki dee ray 36 min Bullfrog 48
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Mon Brian_G 91
bisexual men in lubbock? Jan 24 Ernestvilla339 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Forbes listed Lubbock as dangerous city Jan 21 QcumberKid 2
Lamb County releases violent offenders for medi... Jan 19 citizen cane 2
Levelland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web