does anyone know juan estrada

Posted in the Levelland Forum

hot shot

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2010
the last time i've seen juan estrada was back in 1983 juan would be about 55 years old now. he used to be married to my mother bonnie estrada whom he married in 1983 . any information on juan estrada would be appreciated. thank you verry much.
secret

Levelland, TX

#2 Mar 28, 2010
juan is a local drunk who drives a grey ford pickup.he hang around the 500 block of 9th street sometimes with the lyndecker brothers. hope this helps.
hot shot

Dermott, AR

#3 Apr 22, 2010
secret wrote:
juan is a local drunk who drives a grey ford pickup.he hang around the 500 block of 9th street sometimes with the lyndecker brothers. hope this helps.
secret thanks for the info on juan estrada . my mother is wanting to contact him to find out if he got the divorce from her and where he got the divorce so she can get a copy of the divorce so she can get her maiden name back but we hav'nt seen him since 1983 . even a adress where he lives would help us i have searched every sight on the web on juan estrada and it shows where he got divorce fom somebody else there in levelland texas but there's no information on juan and my mother getting a divorce .
the nose knows

Austin, TX

#4 May 30, 2010
Hockley County Dirt,

I know where the bodies are buried (figuratively speaking) and who buried them. If the DEA, FBI, Rangers or local honest law enforce monitor this blog and find me, I may have info that may help any on going investigations. If any of you Hockley county crooks still on the lose are smart enough to find me, I have a 45 cal. waiting for you.
hot shot

Dermott, AR

#5 Jun 5, 2010
the nose knows wrote:
Hockley County Dirt,
I know where the bodies are buried (figuratively speaking) and who buried them. If the DEA, FBI, Rangers or local honest law enforce monitor this blog and find me, I may have info that may help any on going investigations. If any of you Hockley county crooks still on the lose are smart enough to find me, I have a 45 cal. waiting for you.
look i don't know what your trying to prove here but all i'm doing is tryin to help my mom find out if juan estrada got a divorce from her and if he did were did he get the divorce so she can get a copy of her divorce papers are you juan or johnny estrada. because we need to know
hot shot

Dermott, AR

#6 Dec 12, 2010
i'm still looking for juan or johnny estrada . it's been almost a year since i put this post on here and hav'nt heard anything . all he's got to do is put the name of the town where he and my mom got married in mexico because she can't remember the name of the town . and tell us where he got the divorce at any help will be appreciated thank you
hot shot

Dermott, AR

#7 Dec 12, 2010
the nose knows wrote:
Hockley County Dirt,
let me tell you somthing nose knows if your not posting on here to help me then you need to stay out of my bussiness and stick your nose where it belongs ok . but if your willing to help find juan or johnny then i woul appreciate it thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levelland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian helmers Fri mel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Dec 18 Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
max flores Dec 16 sonia 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 16 bubbles 454
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Levelland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Levelland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Levelland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Levelland

Personal Finance