Clean It Up Levelland

Since: Dec 07

Moran, TX

#1 Mar 27, 2010
Bohannon knows, and everyone knows, that both he and Sheriff Kinney were fully aware of Bobby Froman and his vast methamphetamine distribution ring. The testimony that Kinney wanted him to make narcotics arrests in order to "outshine" other departments, is on its face a bald faced lie. How could the sheriff's office be more "shining" than to take down Bobby Froman the kingpin of meth in West Texas and other places? Kinney and Bohannon both would have to be more naive than a kindergarten child to not understand that. The jury may swallow Bohannon's testimony, which appears to be contrived theatrics designed to actually help Kinney under the guise of painting him as being overzealous, but no intelligent person could see logic (which is nonexistent) in Bohannon's testimony.

If Levelland doesn't get rid of Kinney, you'll be in for more of the same incompetence and very questionable activities (or lack thereof when it comes to real drug law enforcement) of both he and his deputies. Law enforcement in Levelland has gone from corrupt to pathetic and scandalous in the past few decades. The whole city and all the "good old boys and gals" who put Kinney in office need to grow up and wise up.

Levelland has long been a haven for oilfield trash, biker gangs, cockfighting, prostitution, drug dealers and other drifters and criminals, such as James Hicks. If the town had to depend on tourism, or if were seeking to become a retirement town, none of this BS would be tolerated. The day of the good old boy's demise is near at hand. Levelland's best citizens have become blind to what is obvious to outside observers who spend even a brief time there.
Simple Logic

Frisco, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2010
Oh but Kinney is this wonderful guy. I have known him almost my whole life. He's just great. This just has to be some big conspiracy, cause all the things they are saying about Kinney couldn't,... just couldn't be true. Don't you people of Levelland know how good a man he is? Blah, Blah, Yada,Yada.

Kick'em out & don't look back. This crap has gone on long enough.
George Putnam

Street, MD

#3 Mar 27, 2010
While you're about cleaning up the county, get rid of the levelland police chief. Here's why.

http://www.wagonteamster.com/html/kicked_out_...

Thanks for your interest.

My name is George Putnam and I live in Maryland. I have followed Bob's travels through about 15 states. And, everywhere he goes he is met with kind people who support his journey. He has entertained children at schools all along the way. He given children and older people a modern glimpse of what the pioneers endured as they traveled west. Any community that won't welcome a good man like Bob doesn't deserve to be call a town.
Jennifer

Shallowater, TX

#4 Mar 29, 2010
Ok I agree that we need to get rid of him. We need to clean the entire house not just some. Just start all over. However not all of Levelland it "ignorant" as you put it. There is only so much someone can do though. Its all the teamsters and people they had in their back pockets that really kept most of us from being able to do something. Thank you to the DA and everyone else ffor starting the cleaning process
just the facts

Denver City, TX

#5 Mar 29, 2010
Jennifer, that is the most priceless thing I have ever read. Maybe mentioning "teamsters" in a political thread will make up for running the WAGON teamsters out of town.

Why, it's a veritable public service announcement. We should let everyone know there is a "teamster" problem in Levelland.

Wait, probably our chief knew about it and THAT explains why they were not shown the hospitality to which they are accustomed.

Too funny.
Bull

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2010
Thinks it's funny Goff was so quick to say he was not part of a conspiracy to get rid of the sheriff. He was encouraged by the FBI but not working with them and that his investigator is now the interim. Questions???nah.
FreedomFighter

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 29, 2010
2 years of missing logs in the evidence room!! Questions???nah.
No it couldn't be that! Why it's absurd to think all of this is happening because the sheriffs office was operating with seriously questionable standards. I'm pretty sure not logging evidence for 2 years... I REPEAT....2 years without logging evidence & property is considered... uh ...wrong? If you go look in there right now I bet you could find your stolen gun or tv from 2 years ago. Coincidence all of Froman et al's guns came back clean during the illegal check by Bohannon?
FreedomFighter

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 29, 2010
I am wipping the tears from my eyes right now from laughter. Thanks.
just the facts wrote:
Jennifer, that is the most priceless thing I have ever read. Maybe mentioning "teamsters" in a political thread will make up for running the WAGON teamsters out of town.
Why, it's a veritable public service announcement. We should let everyone know there is a "teamster" problem in Levelland.
Wait, probably our chief knew about it and THAT explains why they were not shown the hospitality to which they are accustomed.
Too funny.
amy

Midland, TX

#9 Mar 31, 2010
george putnam your a dumbass. good thing you live in maryland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levelland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Dec 8 ecprothro 18
Vickie Moore Dec 7 Jan 2
Poker Dec 7 buddy 2
News How much more money you'll need for a down paym... Nov 28 Farter Know 3
News Lubbock judge says convicted rapist gets life s... Nov '17 tomin cali 5
obama's new group - Organizing for Action Oct '17 kellie 1
Levelland, Drugs and Official Oppression (Dec '11) Oct '17 Justice 3

Levelland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance