Two Dead After Trucks Collide Near Le...

Two Dead After Trucks Collide Near Levelland

There are 10 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Feb 4, 2006, titled Two Dead After Trucks Collide Near Levelland. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

Two people are dead after a head on collision in Hockley County Saturday. DPS state that many questions about the accident still remain unanswered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

megan steinbeck

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2006
i was one of kelli's good friends and i want to know exactly why that man was driving on the wrong side of the road and had to kill my bestfriend
karen

Ackerly, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2006
megan steinbeck wrote:
i was one of kelli's good friends and i want to know exactly why that man was driving on the wrong side of the road and had to kill my bestfriend
i knew the man that was driving the truck and he had seizures and was a diabetic...my guess is that he had either had a seizure or his blood sugar could have dropped, but we won't know until the autopsy reports come back...it had to be an accident...i never knew this man to harm anything, much less take a human life...i can only imagine how you feel to lose a good friend...but we must not pass judgement...
Robbie League City TX

Mcallen, TX

#3 Feb 11, 2006
Karen you make me sick Idc if the guy had problems he needed no to be driving now an innocent child has been taken from us and you hear deffend the guy who cant controle his actions!
Ashley

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 20, 2006
Kelli was my best friend and if that guy didnt mean to kill her okay but if he was drunk omg he best be happy hes not alive bc no man will get away with killing my best friend!
A FRIEND

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2006
megan steinbeck wrote:
he did not kill your best friend it was the lord's work, no one can take another's life but god unless you commit suicide. you need to have that guy's problems to understand anything, an also ask yourself why did your friend pay atention to what see was doing. the other cars saw him, an they got out of his way, so it's something will never no, but what matters is the family can except it, the lords work will let them no farther along down the road why it happened an mabe you'll understand to GOD BLESS
friend

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2006
what is bc means
PRAY

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2006
YOU NEED JESUS CHILD GROW UP.WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU.READ YOUR BIBLE CHILD, YOU NEED HELP,
Acey

Lutz, FL

#8 Mar 29, 2006
megan steinbeck wrote:
I'm sure he'd love to tell you. He knew it was your best friend. It was a personal attack against you.
Chris -stepfather

Uxbridge, UK

#9 Jun 1, 2006
karen wrote:
<quoted text>
i knew the man that was driving the truck and he had seizures and was a diabetic...my guess is that he had either had a seizure or his blood sugar could have dropped, but we won't know until the autopsy reports come back...it had to be an accident...i never knew this man to harm anything, much less take a human life...i can only imagine how you feel to lose a good friend...but we must not pass judgement...
Karen-I would dearly love to speak with you about what you know about this man. Please post again so we can find a way to speak.
Chris -stepfather

Uxbridge, UK

#10 Jun 1, 2006
A FRIEND wrote:
<quoted text>he did not kill your best friend it was the lord's work, no one can take another's life but god unless you commit suicide. you need to have that guy's problems to understand anything, an also ask yourself why did your friend pay atention to what see was doing. the other cars saw him, an they got out of his way, so it's something will never no, but what matters is the family can except it, the lords work will let them no farther along down the road why it happened an mabe you'll understand to GOD BLESS
Excuse me but, you have not a clue to what you are saying about the details of the incident. Your comments about how the other cars saw him is one of the most inappropriate and offensive things to say about this. If you have facts about the details of the incident you need to report them to the Texas DPS. Ignorant and offensive comments should should not be posted simply out of respect. If you wish to speak to me, please find a way to contact me personally. If you have actual information, I would certainly love to talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levelland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Thu ValeenaS 21
News Officers strive to stay involved in community Apr 17 go home 1
In town for the night Apr 13 HispM 1
News Xcel customer bills could fall 6 percent thanks... Apr 7 FART PHOTO 2
Rustys weigh Mar 31 Bs politics 1
Vickie Moore Mar '18 Arnold Drummond 3
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Mar '18 SClemmons 539

Levelland Jobs

Personal Finance

Levelland Mortgages