Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13739 May 10, 2013
Apparently, the fact that government hiring has gone down under Obama is a surprise to a lot of you. Even to some who were elected by republicans.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/09/09/8...

It's quite alright if you've been so brainwashed that you refuse to believe it. It doesn't change the facts in the least.

And while you oink loudly, you say nothing at all....as usual. Squeal and grunt, Piggy, squeal and grunt.
Knows wrote:
If you actually read and comprehended the article then you would realize the reduction is at the State level, not the Federal level. Fact is Federal employment increased all four years of Obama's first term with a slight drop in June of 2012. Before you and your BFF Creepy start the Fox News rhetoric to deflect, the data is on the OMB.gov website. Of course maybe the website is a lie, you can add that to your conspiracy theory rants. Y'all talk loud boy, but say nothing.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13740 May 10, 2013
Ahhh, I see now. Knowsie is just repeating the Mitt Romney claim from Fox News and Politico.

Government jobs have dropped by over 600,000, but Fox and Mittens are telling her differently.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/05/29/g...

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13741 May 10, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
They told me when they took the catheter out that if i could pee on my own that i could go home. The nurse slips it right out ,no problem. I go to pee and just barely trickled. While their doing my discharge papers i had to go again but couldnt. Dumb ass male nurse says"You'll be alright, if you cant pee afterwhile just come back to the ER. I no more got 3 miles to the house and had to turn around and go back to the ER. I thought i was going to explode. I waited 20 min in there before they took me back. Finally some trainee comes in and says "the doctors very busy right now, do you care if i re catheter you and drain the urine? I said, "hell no , im past modesty at this point" She drained a 1/2 litre off me. It was instant relief. I had to wear a catheter for about 3 days until the swelling from the original surgery went down. And then when they did that i started home and had to stop to pee at the service station at the first exit. Go to start the car ,its dead. Had to get jumped , so i start down the road and go about 15 miles the damn car quit on me. Bad alternator. Had to go over the hill beside the interstate to pee again. But i was so damn happy to be pissin on my own i didnt give a shit about the car. Hell, i woulda skipped home. My brother came and got us though.
I had a similar issue before I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Just woke up one morning and couldn't pee. My bladder was full of blood clots. Had to go to the ER and spent several hours in misery before they finally catheterized me. Then, they took it out before they sent me home and a couple of hours later we were heading to the University of Michigan hospital where I spent the next 14 hours in the ER. Longest night of my life. After my second trip back a few days later, I learned how they unblocked the catheter and my bladder with sterilized water. Asked them for a few bottles of that water and from that point on, just did it myself.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13742 May 10, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Wow... Read a blankedy blank blank book and the bible doesnt count... Sorry bacon blower.. You dont make the rules. You godless animals can try to outlaw all the words you like. You soulless sacks of cells can allow and even promote that towelhead bullshet in the name of diversity. But one day, those bible thumpin gun toten christians might just teach you something you couldnt learn in that fancy college.
Did You Just Say Blankedy Blank Blank???.....Why Would You Use So many Blanks For One Dirty Word???......Shouldn’t It Just Be Blankedy???...Or Maybe Blank???....

Or Were You Exaggerating???....Like Republicans Tend To Do....

Hey...I Need To Ask You a Favor....I Just Won a Gun....Maybe You’ve Heard???....Anywho.....I’m Thinking I May Need You Or Some Of Your Political Buddies To Show Me The Proper Way To Tote It.....So What Do Ya Say???.....
3 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13746 May 10, 2013
In other words, no matter what the truth is, you're going to believe what Romney told you to believe.

New flash for you: just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't mean it's deflection.

By the way, it's not just under Obama.

http://www.politicususa.com/big-government-ob...

There's another "clipping" (LOL) for you.(For those of you who are literate, it's known as a "link." For those of you who live in a double wide and shyt in a bucket, it's a "clipping".

;)
Knows wrote:
Spin, deflect, use all the news clippings you want. Fact of the matter is that the Federal government's website shows real data and Federal employment across all categories increased annually in every year of Obama's first term. Keep talking loud.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13747 May 10, 2013
That was speculation and almost immediately retracted. The government's original claim was based on intel that the Muslim world was upset over the video and that there were going to be wide-spread protests because of it.
Bobcat wrote:
<quoted text>she lied by saying the attack was due to a video. Obama made her say that even though no one anywhere on earth thought or said it was caused by a video.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13748 May 10, 2013
Oh, and for the record, Clinton didn't make the claim about the video, Obama did. She actually debunked the "official story."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22154...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13749 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Oh, and for the record, Clinton didn't make the claim about the video, Obama did. She actually debunked the "official story."
Then why did she make the commercial with Oliar apologizing to the Muslims for the video?
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13750 May 10, 2013
Lemon wrote:
<quoted text>did he take a helicopter to the grocery store? how did they get the building materials to build a castle by helicopter?
There are at least two service roads, but both were made intentionally inpassable. At the time, the guy was being hounded by media like few other people on the planet. He was a billionaire CEO of one of the largest mining companies in the world, was under investigation for countless deaths and was photographed wining and dining SC justices in the Bahamas. I'm certain since his ouster, access has been improved.
5 posts removed
doggonit

Oceana, WV

#13756 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Good morning Tardsmasher

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13757 May 10, 2013
Because many of our allies found it offensive. That still does not mean she claims it was the reason for the attack, becuase she didn't make that claim.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did she make the commercial with Oliar apologizing to the Muslims for the video?
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13760 May 10, 2013
Got any proof of that?

And are we talking about Clinton or Obama? If your story is true, then perhaps the GOP should be going after Obama and not Clinton. Of course since Obama can't run for president in 2016, there's not much need for that, huh?
Bobcat wrote:
<quoted text>obama was saying it on letterman and to the UN 2 weeks after it happened. It was not "almost immediately retracted". That is a lie. It was an attempt to cover up the fact that all Qaeda is not on the run and are still attacking.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13761 May 10, 2013
Really?

Becuase Bush would never stand on an aircraft carrier beneath a banner proclaiming mission accomplished for political purposes when the mission wasn't actually accomplished, would he?

http://humboldtsentinel.com/wp-content/upload...

The White House claimed that they refrained from calling it a terror act until they had fully investigated the incident. Now I am sure that in the world of republicans who are quick to make claims like "mission accomplished," this sort of reserve is tantamout to treason, but sometimes, people actually exercise some restraint before making inflammatory remarks.

Unless of course they're republicans. Then they just say whatever they have to fire up their base.
Bobcat wrote:
<quoted text>for the record, I said Obama told rice to lie on those talk shows so the truth would not come out and hurt his campaign. Because Americans dying is not important when the democrats are trying to win an office.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13763 May 10, 2013
Ricky wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely get what you are saying. Completely understand and believe parts of it. But Satan is here on earth causing havoc while The Lords Spirit is battling Satan in people's lives. The antichrist will come as a prelude to Satan. The antichrist during the seven years will run this world and cause massive destruction and loss of life. At the end of seven years Satan will appear at the final battle in Jerusalem or close by to try and take over but will be beaten by Christ.
Satan isnt on earth but his powerful spirit is. The same with God. He came and went (to and fro) as mentioned in the bible. He actually returned for good (to heaven and bondage) when Jesus told him "to get behind me satan" after he had tempted Jesus in the garden of Gethesemene (spelling uncorrect).
He will be released so as to come as the antichrist, he has always coveted the mercy seat of Christ and will imitate Christ in all his attempts to be worshiped. He knows he has but a short time but actually thinks he will win in the end. All this political correctness and cultural diversity that tries to unite mankind will be used by him to bring peace for the first 3 1/2 yrs of this tribulation. I personally think he will come at a time that the world economy will collapse and people are desparate to accept a miricle worker , which is what he'll be. Just like Hitler when he came to power in the 30's and put Germany back to work. Probably the first thing he'll do is erase all debt and start over. How many people would follow him if he told them their home and auto as well as credit card debt was erased or at least lowered considerably. ALMOST EVERYONE THAT IS UNSUSPECTING!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13764 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a similar issue before I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Just woke up one morning and couldn't pee. My bladder was full of blood clots. Had to go to the ER and spent several hours in misery before they finally catheterized me. Then, they took it out before they sent me home and a couple of hours later we were heading to the University of Michigan hospital where I spent the next 14 hours in the ER. Longest night of my life. After my second trip back a few days later, I learned how they unblocked the catheter and my bladder with sterilized water. Asked them for a few bottles of that water and from that point on, just did it myself.
Glad you're with us today bro. Thumbs up.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13765 May 10, 2013
Actually, that's not what she said at all. She said:

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime."

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2...
Bobcat wrote:
<quoted text>the White House can claim what they want. They refrained from calling it a terrorist attack but they didn't refrain from blaming it on a video. They didn't refrain from arresting the video maker on a misdemeanor and keep him locked up even today. They didn't refrain from spending millions of dollars in ads apologizing to Muslim terrorists for the video. But like Hillary said, at this point what does it matter? Who cares if terrorists attack and Americans die?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13766 May 10, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you're with us today bro. Thumbs up.
Thanks. Glad you pulled through too.
hanging around

Martinsburg, WV

#13767 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, no matter what the truth is, you're going to believe what Romney told you to believe.

New flash for you: just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't mean it's deflection.

By the way, it's not just under Obama.

http://www.politicususa.com/big-government-ob...

There's another "clipping" (LOL) for you.(For those of you who are literate, it's known as a "link." For those of you who live in a double wide and shyt in a bucket, it's a "clipping".

;)
Why are you so angry and rude? Can you make your point without acting like a 2 year old? It doesn't make it more believable and sure doesn't make you sound more intelligent. I like to read these opinions and try and figure out facts from both sides. But when you speak like a jerk it doesn't make you words believable. One thing it does do it makes you look like you get angry because people have a different opinion. As far as the politics in this is concerned, both democrats and republicans are being political. The men that testified before congress 2 days ago aren't being political. They were more believable than anybody on the left or right.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13768 May 10, 2013
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry and rude? Can you make your point without acting like a 2 year old? It doesn't make it more believable and sure doesn't make you sound more intelligent. I like to read these opinions and try and figure out facts from both sides. But when you speak like a jerk it doesn't make you words believable.
You sound angry.
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing it does do it makes you look like you get angry because people have a different opinion.
Dumb people make me mad.
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the politics in this is concerned, both democrats and republicans are being political.
Well, DUH! That's why we call them POLITICians.
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
The men that testified before congress 2 days ago aren't being political. They were more believable than anybody on the left or right.
You mean their stories based on anecdotal statements instead of actual evidence?

Yeah, that was ummmmm....real believable.

;)
hanging around

Martinsburg, WV

#13769 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound angry.

hanging around wrote, "<quoted text>
One thing it does do it makes you look like you get angry because people have a different opinion."

Dumb people make me mad.

As far as the politics in this is concerned, both democrats and republicans are being political. "

Well, DUH! That's why we call them POLITICians.

The men that testified before congress 2 days ago aren't being political. They were more believable than anybody on the left or right. "

You mean their stories based on anecdotal statements instead of actual evidence?

Yeah, that was ummmmm....real believable.

;)
Why do you think you are more believable than anyone else? Like you aren't biased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Letart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paula roush Thu Truth 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 29 Bad ass visitor 1,342
Apr '16 BikerGuy 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Mar '16 tom 75
jodie doerfer (Nov '14) Oct '15 herbie 12
Bruce friend (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild one 4
Josh gill (Mar '15) Mar '15 bigmama6 1

Letart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Letart Mortgages