|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Comments like that is why you are on the domestic terror watch list. LOL
You are a pathetic waste of American air do me a favor and go wipe your ass with a watch list because at this point we are all on one no matter what we do just wait for the drones just lay and wait cause that day is coming. The government is nothing but pinko commies and you know it.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Cowface wrote:
Who cares if they are on a watch list? I guess it is somewhat like nazi Germany now.
Yes! this is like Germany in 1933! Isn't that scary?
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike the anti-American traitors on this forum I could care less if I am on a watch list. I am on the list of patriotic Americans who love their country and respect the government even when I disagree with them. Watch away :)
***this is a message from our(WV) militia.

would you say the militia is on the list of patriotic Americans?
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

josey wales wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pathetic waste of American air do me a favor and go wipe your ass with a watch list because at this point we are all on one no matter what we do just wait for the drones just lay and wait cause that day is coming. The government is nothing but pinko commies and you know it.
Drones terrify me! Indefinite detention/torture does too. Um, the fact that it is now legal for our military to kill an American citizen without a charge. If Obama says to kill, it will happen.
josey wales

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>Drones terrify me! Indefinite detention/torture does too. Um, the fact that it is now legal for our military to kill an American citizen without a charge. If Obama says to kill, it will happen.
The Senate Intelligence Committee received a classified document on Thursday that seeks to justify the administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone attacks, a congressional aide told CNN.

The document was demanded by lawmakers, mainly Democrats concerned about secrecy in national security decisionmaking, ahead of a hearing later in the day on the nomination of John Brennan to become the next CIA director.

It provides the Justice Department's legal rationale for the controversial policy of using lethal force against U.S. citizens fighting on behalf of terrorist groups.
why

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
Drones terrify me! Indefinite detention/torture does too. Um, the fact that it is now legal for our military to kill an American citizen without a charge. If Obama says to kill, it will happen.
its always been that way. the killing is just getting more efficient and impersonal. i dont think im going to get droned. what maks you so special? by the way i completely agree that it shouldnt be that way.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

why wrote:
<quoted text>its always been that way. the killing is just getting more efficient and impersonal. i dont think im going to get droned. what maks you so special? by the way i completely agree that it shouldnt be that way.
I'm not that important...I worry for the people who are imprisoned, right now! a lot of whom are Political Prisoners..:(

you're spot on about the killing getting more efficient and impersonal, can you imagine the horrible things our military is capable of (holocaust maybe)? It's sadistic..

and this is all legal. They are breaking no laws when committing these actions.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

josey wales wrote:
<quoted text>
The Senate Intelligence Committee received a classified document on Thursday that seeks to justify the administration's policy of targeting Americans overseas via drone attacks, a congressional aide told CNN.
The document was demanded by lawmakers, mainly Democrats concerned about secrecy in national security decisionmaking, ahead of a hearing later in the day on the nomination of John Brennan to become the next CIA director.
It provides the Justice Department's legal rationale for the controversial policy of using lethal force against U.S. citizens fighting on behalf of terrorist groups.
interesting info. and this was reported on CNN? Jeez, if they're telling us that, imagine what the real news is like!
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

this is information from January 30th 2013. news source RT

is this something we should take seriously?
1 post removed
Change is good

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I forgot the question.
beentheir

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

this is a corrupt fourm
prepper

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

xgraceslickx wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ndMNiciuXi0XX

this is information from January 30th 2013. news source RT

is this something we should take seriously?
Yes. very seriously. Most of the American population couldn't fight if try were thrown into a situation like this in they're own front yard. Remember Red Dawn I do and it's excercise a like this tht all people should do and practice.
OMG

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. very seriously. Most of the American population couldn't fight if try were thrown into a situation like this in they're own front yard. Remember Red Dawn I do and it's excercise a like this tht all people should do and practice.
You paranoid mothers need to stay out of the political discourse. You are voting based on absolute nonsense. It isn't going to happen. If it does happen why would you want to survive anyway. If the world is crumbling around me and nothing is normal, then I would choose death. Stop wasting the life that you are able to live now. Stop preparing for fantasy warfare, and help fix this country. You aren't helping at all.
1 post removed
true

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Joe Manchin is as bas as the rest of them>
Retired RR

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

true wrote:
Joe Manchin is as bas as the rest of them>
Go to McDowell County and pick some hillbilly, redneck, inbred, for the position. As long as he or she is not a republican.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

http://dailymail.com/News/201302100143

PJM Interconnection, which was responsible for the PATH transmission line project, has asked the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to recover $122 million worth of costs it incurred during the failed transmission line project.

The costs would be passed on to regional power companies through an increase in wholesale power rates. Harris said the state has little recourse to contest that increase, should FERC approve it.

Can someone please explain to me why we the taxpayer are expected to foot the bill for some failed line extension to Fredrick Maryland? Why are they trying to run power lines to Maryland and we in WV have to pay for it??? 122 million for a "failed" project?? WTF??? First Energy is the evil company you imagined in a good book or movie, but they are real. Greed, power, corruption. A 122 million dollar power line to no where and they want the ratepayers to fund this lining of pockets. It was rejected at every step since its proposal and now it costs ratepayers 122 million? How many got bonuses(bribes, kickbacks, etc.) with that 122 million for nothing? This is complete BS. We wonder why our power rates are skyrocketing. First Energy and their greedy incompetent management is to blame!

122 million for power lines to NO WHERE!!
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text> You paranoid mothers need to stay out of the political discourse. You are voting based on absolute nonsense. It isn't going to happen. If it does happen why would you want to survive anyway. If the world is crumbling around me and nothing is normal, then I would choose death. Stop wasting the life that you are able to live now. Stop preparing for fantasy warfare, and help fix this country. You aren't helping at all.
lol and you think voting matters? We use privately owned electronic voting booths...**hmmm, how easy is that to manipulate? The wool has been pulled over your eyes. Propaganda has been used to make you believe we are living in a democratic society. We aren't.

it is happening, the world is crumbling, you should help fix the country by waking up and accepting that we are living in a police state (or die). Only "we the people" -meaning patriots/american citizens can end this. and how?...peacefully protesting of course!
OMG

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
lol and you think voting matters? We use privately owned electronic voting booths...**hmmm, how easy is that to manipulate? The wool has been pulled over your eyes. Propaganda has been used to make you believe we are living in a democratic society. We aren't.
it is happening, the world is crumbling, you should help fix the country by waking up and accepting that we are living in a police state (or die). Only "we the people" -meaning patriots/american citizens can end this. and how?...peacefully protesting of course!
You act like I'm not aware of the problems we face. You act like a scholar when you a paranoid child. There is power in numbers. You can't get anywhere waiting for what is going to happen. You are a pussycat. Scared of everything. Sure to you it is me being naive because I'm obviously I'm not as smart as you are. Please, people like you are a dime a dozen. We don't need more people like you. I am aware of the problems in the system. I have an education. I just don't obsess over them and give up. Grow a pair. Stand up and fight now if you think we are effed. Don't wait till its already over. Oh that's right, you are a pussy.
Gun control

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Go Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Letart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 49 min tate 142
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 5 hr Cow Tipper 8 3,941
funny farm (Oct '13) Jul '14 SheContributes 2
jade williams (May '12) Jul '14 brent 2
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Cathy 5,634
Brian Roush May '14 Original Citizen 1
Pos (Sep '13) May '14 Funny Chit 6

Search the Letart Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Mason County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
Letart Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Letart Jobs