created by: MagnoliaWarbler | Sep 30, 2011

West Virginia

4,645 votes

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Bill Maloney
  • Earl Ray Tomblin
  • Bob Henry Baber
  • Marla Ingels
  • Harry Bertram

Comments (Page 262)

Showing posts 5,221 - 5,240 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Sorry ! Gave You All The Wrong Message !

Joe, a friend of mine ( not Manchin !), here in Dead Wood, WV !( aka Richwood )

You All Know ! This Place in WV that everyone in the government has given up on !

Nobody will even come here to visit anymore !!!

Can't even get Harley Riders to stop here !

Please ! Somebody build a Dam at Fenwick, and put us out of our misery !!!
Bradshaw

Charles Town, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay no attention to Republicans because they talk stupid on tv and has for a decade, they work on the uneducated and most republicansd on topix are clueless and repeats what they hear and parrot it here.
Which is why they are so anti-education.
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

You can certainly tell by Weepy's writing that he is a highly educated democrat. Well, about as smart as the rest of them.
omg

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Bradshaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why they are so anti-education.
Why are the Republicans the ones wanting to privatize our education system. Why do they want to cut out the Department of Education. Yea, OK, there are Democrats that can't spell. Big surprise. This is WV. Why not discuss the issues instead of attacking the Democrats. Oh, that's right. You have no good ideas.
omg

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
Obama Won !
I trashed my Voter Card !
Not Ever Going To Vote Again !
Joe's Right, Your Vote Don't Count !!!!
Republican votes are dwindling by the day. Even the guy that tattooed Romney's campaign logo on his face turned on him. He called him a sore loser, and said he wanted no part of him. It's hilarious to watch the Republican party self-destruct. Seeing Mitch McConnell filibuster his own bill was priceless. You guys keep it up.
3 posts removed
BeenThere

Charles Town, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

on my way out wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been to the Middle East. I have! They dislike each other about as much as they dislike us. Stereotype? Yea, but true.
I doubt you've really seen the Middle East, except from a tour bus or from inside the confines of a "Little America." If you had actually been there you would have gained enough nuanced knowledge to know it's a complex place with varying histories and cultures that cannot be reduced to your so-called "stereotypes."
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican votes are dwindling by the day. Even the guy that tattooed Romney's campaign logo on his face turned on him. He called him a sore loser, and said he wanted no part of him. It's hilarious to watch the Republican party self-destruct. Seeing Mitch McConnell filibuster his own bill was priceless. You guys keep it up.
Yeah McConnell filibustering his own proposal was Republican leadership at its finest. What a dunce.
Mike7856

Charles Town, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

kevin eats cod wrote:
<quoted text> YOU PEOPLE IN WV ARE PATHETIC
As opposed to?
mom

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

It is over !!!! What do you people not understand about that?
BradshawMt

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

omg wrote:
<quoted text> Why are the Republicans the ones wanting to privatize our education system. Why do they want to cut out the Department of Education.
Because a dumbed-down electorate will elect demagogues. It's just that simple.
Jane

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Isn't the election over? About a month ago?
Herd Fan

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

I think so.
Run toground

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

omg wrote:
<quoted text>
And WV will return to its roots
Bradshaw

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

motobie wrote:
yes ok when bush went in mr clinton had this country out of debt and a surplus what did bush do gave refunds to all piss that surplus away try to get people to vote republican and started 2 wars that is why we are thereboth unpaid for and lookat the congress wont pass anything to get this country to rolling again republicans are born thiefs
Sums it up well

“MAYHEM, BABY !!!!!!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Bradshaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Sums it up well
BINGO !!!!!! Couldn't have done better myself.
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Just askin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same Mr. Clinton that turned Monica Lewinsky into a walking humidor?
Sums it up even better.
TheBreaks

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ample fodder for late-night comedians. What would we do without them?
mom

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Give it a rest . Don't You realize elections have been over for some now we have to just deal with it !!!!!
Buzzard Fork

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

mom wrote:
Don't You realize elections have been over for some now we have to just deal with it !!!!!
Ah, but that's exactly the problem. Before the election, they were SO self-deluded about the outcome (as well as about many other issues, but that's another story entirely) that after it was over they went into a period of shock from which they have yet to recover.
1 post removed
xgraceslickx

Lester, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

republican/democrat is essentially the same party. real change will only come from a 3rd party. or a revolution. oh yeah:

may peace be with the middle east </3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,221 - 5,240 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Letart Discussions

Search the Letart Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 31 min Southern Comfort 53,470
funny farm (Oct '13) Jul 20 SheContributes 2
jade williams (May '12) Jul 15 brent 2
Brian Roush May '14 Original Citizen 1
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) May '14 jimmy love found raped 3,937
Pos (Sep '13) May '14 Funny Chit 6
curious Apr '14 big joke 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Letart Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Letart People Search