Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#57321 Jun 29, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you DAWGSHIT, I am not a gayboi; therefore, I don't ride buddies! You are the one who Huffs on the Post! LMAO
Many studies indicate that homophobes, like yourself, have secret fears about their being homosexual themselves. Seek help! Find your true self! Come out of the closet! Your comments are clearly screams for help in a frightening world!

#57322 Jun 29, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE a dying breed, DAWGSHIT! LMAO
I may be dying (as we all are), but the "yellow dog" is hardly dying.

It is an ancient breed of dog, related to the dingo of Australia and other breeds of the world. In the US, the "yellow dog" is primarily found in South Carolina. They can be domesticated, but remain shy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Dog
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#57323 Jun 29, 2012
Just wait until Dawg and his many personalities start having to pay those 21 taxes that are in Obamacare. Then we'll see just who is spinning what. Then again this is supposed to go into effect in 2014. Since Obama won't be in office and the Democrats will be out of power in 2014 we won't anything to worry about.
The Real USA First

Caruthersville, MO

#57325 Jun 29, 2012
Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is REAL and real Funny, real accurate, and yes, it was a
really good day for everyone but Rove and Koch Bros and the Rom!
Sorry ole boy - perhaps you should just prepare for the olympics and make some more cookies, close down the rest of the plants you just bought before you were ridiculous enough to think you can survive any more political races in this country.
Dang, that hurt really bad ... I don't think I can recover from that one ... you are just too much for me ... PATRICIA SENILITY ... you and the DEMENTIA DEMOCRATS are just so awesomely right ... in an Alice-in-Wonderland fantasy way
The Real USA First

Caruthersville, MO

#57326 Jun 29, 2012
Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is REAL and real Funny, real accurate, and yes, it was a
really good day for everyone but Rove and Koch Bros and the Rom!
Sorry ole boy - perhaps you should just prepare for the olympics and make some more cookies, close down the rest of the plants you just bought before you were ridiculous enough to think you can survive any more political races in this country.
do you and "The real [fake] usa first" share the same padded room together??? I bet you two look AWESOME in those extra long white jackets .... oh,my gawd, tell me they don't let you two breed, do they???
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#57327 Jun 29, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
OK ...I'll say this ...Obama kicked all your stupid inbred (you're mental aility is sopmewhat limited)Azzes Don't Ya Think????
Oh I'm sorry I really did go to sleep...I had a REALLY REALLY GOOD DREAM about yesteday,
Either you are ignorant and cannot spell simple words, or you were typing with only your less dominant hand again. Really,if the ruling excites you that much,finish your celebration(REALLY-REALLY GOOD DREAM) and then type with two hands. I wonder what you job is? Must not need to fill out an application.....

Since: Feb 11

United States

#57328 Jun 29, 2012
Hawaii has the longest life expectancy among the states, so maybe Obama thought it isn’t normal for people to drop dead young the way they do in South Carolina.(About a fourth of South Carolinians lack health care insurance, and the local elite is committed to keeping it that way).

With the exception of Utah, there is a pretty strong overlap between lower life expectancy and deep hostility to the Affordable Care Act. Those who need it most are most opposed to it.

Know what that is called? Fatal stupidity.
http://www.juancole.com/2012/06/low-life-expe...

now if those TeaBirchers would just off themselves the rest of us could have nice things.

#57329 Jun 29, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Just wait until Dawg and his many personalities start having to pay those 21 taxes that are in Obamacare. Then we'll see just who is spinning what. Then again this is supposed to go into effect in 2014. Since Obama won't be in office and the Democrats will be out of power in 2014 we won't anything to worry about.
Yeah. The only thing you will have to worry about is where is the closest coffee shop which gives cops free coffee, and where is the nearest quiet cemetery where a tired cop can sleep out his shift.

United States

#57330 Jun 29, 2012
Yesterday, the Washington Post ran a piece penned by Makini Howell, who owns a handful of small, independent restaurants in Seattle. He enthusiastically blurted,“This is a great day for my business and for small businesses across America.” He sees health-care reform as an asset to his budding business.

Howell contends the law makes it possible for him to provide health insurance to his 30-plus employees, which, in turn, he says enables him to assemble a “talented, committed, and motivated” team whose loyalty and hard work help his business grow. Even in a bum economy. While the health-insurance incentive has helped him fill out his ranks with dependable employees, the law’s tax credits for small businesses makes it possible for him to insure them.

What’s more, he argues, is that when the law goes into full effect in 2014, those credits will increase to almost a third of his costs, which will give him a leg-up to expand further and hire more employees. That hardly sounds like a recipe for killing jobs and holding back business growth.

Maryland Heights, MO

#57331 Jun 29, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
Yesterday, the Washington Post ran a piece penned by Makini Howell, who owns a handful of small, independent restaurants in Seattle. He enthusiastically blurted,“This is a great day for my business and for small businesses across America.” He sees health-care reform as an asset to his budding business.
Howell contends the law makes it possible for him to provide health insurance to his 30-plus employees, which, in turn, he says enables him to assemble a “talented, committed, and motivated” team whose loyalty and hard work help his business grow. Even in a bum economy. While the health-insurance incentive has helped him fill out his ranks with dependable employees, the law’s tax credits for small businesses makes it possible for him to insure them.
What’s more, he argues, is that when the law goes into full effect in 2014, those credits will increase to almost a third of his costs, which will give him a leg-up to expand further and hire more employees. That hardly sounds like a recipe for killing jobs and holding back business growth.
Until his taxes start going up which is exactly what is going to happen. Then he'll have to start letting people go.

United States

#57332 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Until his taxes start going up which is exactly what is going to happen. Then he'll have to start letting people go.
Taxes are the price you pay for civilization. The majority of the tax increases are on those making over $250,000 yr., those with investment income over $40,000, pharmaceutical companies, and medical device manufacturers.

The cost of the mandate are between $395 and $695 yr.pretty darned cheat for health insurance.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#57333 Jun 29, 2012
So HOT today !

Maryland Heights, MO

#57334 Jun 29, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes are the price you pay for civilization. The majority of the tax increases are on those making over $250,000 yr., those with investment income over $40,000, pharmaceutical companies, and medical device manufacturers.
The cost of the mandate are between $395 and $695 yr.pretty darned cheat for health insurance.
It's a lot more than that. We're looking at 21 different taxes. It's the biggest tax increase in American history and 60% of voters know that. That's why they are against it.

#57335 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Small-Missouri-town cop psychic predicts that an owner of a group of independent restaurants in Seattle, Washington, will have to lay off employees.

More details after the end of the night-shift tonight.

#57336 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
It's a lot more than that. We're looking at 21 different taxes. It's the biggest tax increase in American history and 60% of voters know that. That's why they are against it.
Small-Missouri-town cop psychic without any accounting courses predicts that an owner of a group of independent restaurants in Seattle, Washington, will have to face 21 new taxes as a result of the US Supreme Court decision Thursday.

Maryland Heights, MO

#57337 Jun 29, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Small-Missouri-town cop psychic predicts that an owner of a group of independent restaurants in Seattle, Washington, will have to lay off employees.
I've seen it happen far too many times. When taxes go up, businesses can't afford to keep employees. They either have to cut hours or let people go. Look for this to start happening now that Obamatax has been approved. I know some businesses who are already talking about letting people go. We all know what this will do to the Unemployment rate, of course. Right before the election too.

Now, speaking of taxes and employent, It's time for me to go to work so that my tax dollars can pay for your welfare check and food stamps.

#57338 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
I've seen it happen far too many times. When taxes go up, businesses can't afford to keep employees. They either have to cut hours or let people go. Look for this to start happening now that Obamatax has been approved. I know some businesses who are already talking about letting people go. We all know what this will do to the Unemployment rate, of course. Right before the election too.
Now, speaking of taxes and employent, It's time for me to go to work so that my tax dollars can pay for your welfare check and food stamps.
It may get so bad that the coffee shop will have to start charging you for the coffee you drink on the night shift.
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

#57339 Jun 29, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting an impression, I.....I.....I see a doughnut in his future. And $5.00 a gallon gasoline this summer.

#57340 Jun 29, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting an impression, I.....I.....I see a doughnut in his future. And $5.00 a gallon gasoline this summer.
I agree. There definitely is a doughnut in "SPC"'s future. But I fear that, with 21 taxes being added to coffee shops as a result of the US Supreme Court decision, coffee shops will simply have to start charging him for coffee during his night shift.

Yes, we may well see $5.00 a gallon gasoline this summer. However, it is less than $3.00 around here now -- like $2.99, for example. "SPC" himself has said that, if gasoline prices stay below $5.00, President Obama is sure to win. So far, so good!

ALL the polls are up for President Obama, probably as a direct result of his stunning victory over the Republican attitude of "I got mine, and nobody else is going to get any!"

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#57341 Jun 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Sure you are going to work. Tell your parole officer we said hello.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jody smith 17 hr Hmm 2
that jordan girl???? (Sep '09) Jan 17 Dangle dingle jin... 15
slabs Jan 8 Dr. A Ho 1
why does my daughter sit on the washing machine (Mar '14) Nov '16 PYeezy 4
Black Beans And Rice Nov '16 Cajun Chef 1
Carrie Chitwood (Berryhill) (Dec '14) Sep '16 Ferbie 35
Any Haunted Locations in the Lesterille area? Sep '16 steph 5

Lesterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance