Reynolds County Sheriff
far

United States

#22 Jan 17, 2010
BACK OFF.. or what?
close

Wright City, MO

#23 Jan 17, 2010
did i say back off or what? no i didnt. i just said back off. u guys r just startin stupid shit
Blah blah

Frisco, TX

#24 Jan 17, 2010
Well I bet we can all tell that "close" probably is lying their ficking asses off!. We ALL know that Tom volner is the worst sherrif we have ever had! And if you weren't drunk or stoned you could read between the lines and understand that "far" meant back of or what?..like what r I gonna do???..exactly.... nothing
close

Wright City, MO

#26 Jan 18, 2010
i aint going to do shit but im sure Tom would love to see this topix & trace your computer to where you live & come arrest you for posting all this stupid shit online about him! so good luck! ill be sure to let him know about this & especially about you "blah blah"! grow up!
Blah blah

Frisco, TX

#27 Jan 18, 2010
Why do think this website was invented??..to gossip!..lol
Informed

Ellington, MO

#28 Apr 16, 2010
I know why they left! And what everyone is saying about them is true! A lady got caught growing weed in her front yard and she went to court, the judge asked her why she was growing pot in her front yard and she said to the judge and I quote"because Tom's daughter's prices got to f***ing high"! That is the story and it is 100% true!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29 Apr 16, 2010
and you know this why. cause you were in the court room? there on your own drug charges or you heard it from a friend of a friend. If you knew anything you would know that busting small time druggies changes nothing. You build a case and you bust the main dealers or nothing will change. and if you want a case that will stick it takes time! Theres a lot of stupid laws and loop holes and unless its a solid case they will walk

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#30 Jun 20, 2010
Informed wrote:
I know why they left! And what everyone is saying about them is true! A lady got caught growing weed in her front yard and she went to court, the judge asked her why she was growing pot in her front yard and she said to the judge and I quote"because Tom's daughter's prices got to f***ing high"! That is the story and it is 100% true!
WHAT LADY DID THAT?
Citizen_with_a_C AMERA

Saint Peters, MO

#31 Jul 18, 2010
Informed wrote:
I KNOW who posted this!!!! The sentence on thee "PRICES" was only said 2 Tom Volner via Cell 2 Cell. It was Never said any where else!!! So apparently you r not that Informed. N quite frankly I Believe that the 1 that posted this comment is either Tom Volner himself or just a plain dumbass. N didn't he just get a call quite recently about Will gettin busted 4 transportation of marijuana across state lines....!*YELLIN OUT* How bout all ya'll Tune into that!!!??? N this recent Gun situation how come 2 I repeat 2 people get charges N now only 1 is gettin prossicutted 4 it?? Something fishy is swimmin round here n HIS name is TOM VOLNER n anyone else that backs him up. VETO tom N VOTE BACK GARY, that is if Gary still wants the position.
NOTE 2 JUDY: Once a cheater ALWAYZ ALWAYZ A cheater... HELLO learn from ur lesson!!!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#32 Dec 14, 2010
Informed wrote:
well that statement is just an outright lie, i was there, and no such thing was said.
hehe

Chicago, IL

#33 Dec 15, 2010
Informed wrote:

Lol it was her back porch actually and they were preeeeeeeetttttttty lol
Hobo15

Wentzville, MO

#34 Dec 16, 2010
Thats true all of youns get a f++++ng life i know Tom Volner and he is a good sheriff.Why don't you pathetic losers go find something else to f+++in do besides wasting everyone else's time just so you can feel so gosh d++n special just to get everyones attention because all of you can't find anything else to do besides find someone and start shit about them. Its time to grow up everyone seriously.
hehe

Dallas, TX

#35 Dec 16, 2010
Yea he is the best sheriff thats y all his deputies do drugs, dont start sayin im tryin to start shit either i know who donnie get his peracets from who boe and tom (not volner) get their meth from and who stoops gets his pot from so dont tell me toms a good sheriff
your a dumb ass hehe

Foristell, MO

#36 Dec 17, 2010
First off if you know so much his name is Beau not boe dipshit. Second Beau is to lazy to be on meth.
Third, He dont work in Reynolds co. anymore.
and hasnt for almost a month now.
Also if you know who they get it all from Id say your pretty heave in it as well huh.
So how much is your word worth?
Id take it the they have arrested you or given you a ticket .
I do know Beau and your statement would be considered Libel. Beau is trained in internet crime investigation so is able to find out who wrote it and since it is false you can be prosecuted for it.
So in the future you might learn not to run your head about shit you have no clue about.
your a dumb ass hehe

Foristell, MO

#37 Dec 17, 2010
And let me rephrase 1 thing not to lazy but just not Active or geeked out enough.
B_S_Detector

Chicago, IL

#39 Dec 22, 2010
"Beau is trained in internet crime investigation"
Yah he is....BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! What a joke...Good one!
ur dumb ass B_S_Detector

Foristell, MO

#40 Dec 22, 2010
Yeah he is. Not to mention he is kinda a computer geek to begin with. He did that before he was even a cop. Reynolds Co. sent him to the training in STL.
I believe that now he is working with ICAC, Internet Crimes Against Children. I'm sure you could ask Joe down at the PC shop in Ellington about Beaus computer skills.
I have been there while they were talking and well its way over my head.
Much like you and reality.
B_S_Detector

Chicago, IL

#41 Dec 23, 2010
ur dumb ass B_S_Detector wrote:
Yeah he is. Not to mention he is kinda a computer geek to begin with. He did that before he was even a cop. Reynolds Co. sent him to the training in STL.
I believe that now he is working with ICAC, Internet Crimes Against Children. I'm sure you could ask Joe down at the PC shop in Ellington about Beaus computer skills.
I have been there while they were talking and well its way over my head.
Much like you and reality.
Listen...I don't care if he is freakin Bill Gates, there is no way for him to find out who is writing what on this forum. I can assure you of that...so quit trying to scare people with your nonsensical B.S.!
ur dumb ass B_S_Detector

Foristell, MO

#42 Dec 23, 2010
you might want to look at a few supreme court cases that have already been filed against people from topix not for slander type stuff but stuff used as evidence of crimes. Many cases have been investigated and used information from these types of sites.
just because you dont have a log in dont mean anything your IP is still used and saved in files on the server this I know because its Fed. law that each server based in the U.S. holds records for 3 yrs.
this information will have you IP attached to each post no matter what you use as you name. the cops get a court order to obtain the info. It can also hold other files about your computer they are called "gwid" files not for sure if thats spelled right. Oh and If you work for topix yes people work for topix you can report it or the cops can talk to the MOD and have it left on so they can follow it and gain more evidence. So yes it can be done and is done everyday.
ur dumb ass B_S_Detector

Foristell, MO

#43 Dec 23, 2010
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10224/1079435-...

this is from a search that took me about 30 sec. to find
I know its not a TOPIX case but the format is the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election Jan 24 concerned 1
Shane Bradley (Dec '09) Jan '18 buck0927 9
Missing female chihuahua (Jul '17) Dec '17 Chicken Gizzard 3
Female float bus driver (Aug '17) Aug '17 bus full fat cano... 14
Carrie Chitwood (Berryhill) (Dec '14) Aug '17 Abandonmentmyazz 36
Oh look... (Aug '17) Aug '17 illbedarned 1
I am the infamous chicken gizzard (Jul '17) Jul '17 Chicken Gizzard 1

Lesterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance