Reynolds County Sheriff
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wallygirl

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2009
Does anyone else find it odd that the Sheriff of Reynolds county lives in lesterville, but no one is ever busted for Drugs there? Ask about anyone in town and they could name probably 5 or more users or dealers just off the top of their head! But our illustrious sheriff spends all his time at the southern end of the county? Did he not get elected for this area also?!!? I did think we were in Reynolds county. Maybe I was wrong.
wallygirl

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2009
Amazing that after knowing about a drug supplier for at least 4 MONTHS, there was finally a "bust" at her house. Of course, she has been gone for at least a week before the bust. Hummmm?
suzycue

Shirley, AR

#3 Aug 25, 2009
Isn't it amazing that people will find something wrong with someone if they look hard enough! Give the guy a break, I think he's doing a pretty good job myself.
LOL

Moscow Mills, MO

#4 Aug 26, 2009
i knew it wouldnt take long to have this topic on here since i just said something about there not being one here on the ellington forum. look out bunker your next

Since: Aug 09

Westcliffe, CO

#5 Sep 5, 2009
True, you can find something wrong with anyone if you look very hard. Sometimes, however, you can almost see the faults blindfolded.
FedUpWithDrama

Moscow Mills, MO

#6 Sep 14, 2009
It is my belief that Tom Volner "sheriff" and I use that word pretty losely because obviously he is far from that, Tom took an OATH to protect and serve our community. I t is clear that he has better things to do such as stay hid from the embarassement that his daughter and son n' law cause to their family and our community. Instead of making a bust on them as well as the others that he is very much familiar with he would rather look the other way. While they hold his baby grand daughter in their arms while they get high wow thats a great reason to look the other way huh Tom. Do something soon or step down, you obviously aren't equiped to follow the LAW!
As for you wonderful drug addicts find a hobby cards, bingo, whatever just learn something other that drugs I realize that is all the smarts your brain produces but try.
JustCurious

Moscow Mills, MO

#7 Sep 14, 2009
lets take back our town! get the drug users out.
Hey you

O Fallon, MO

#8 Sep 14, 2009
FedUpWithDrama wrote:
It is my belief that Tom Volner "sheriff" and I use that word pretty losely because obviously he is far from that, Tom took an OATH to protect and serve our community. I t is clear that he has better things to do such as stay hid from the embarassement that his daughter and son n' law cause to their family and our community. Instead of making a bust on them as well as the others that he is very much familiar with he would rather look the other way. While they hold his baby grand daughter in their arms while they get high wow thats a great reason to look the other way huh Tom. Do something soon or step down, you obviously aren't equiped to follow the LAW!
As for you wonderful drug addicts find a hobby cards, bingo, whatever just learn something other that drugs I realize that is all the smarts your brain produces but try.
Amen YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
river bee

Troy, MO

#9 Sep 17, 2009
its ashame no one has anything better to do than to find something or someone to bitch about even if they don't know what they are talking about.
FedUpWithDrama wrote:
FedUpWithDrama

Moscow Mills, MO

#10 Sep 18, 2009
For your information RIVER BEE I know exactly what I;m talking about, look around u 90% of Lesterville is drug addicts, pill poppers, or drunks! I guess you are among them or u wouldn't speak of such non-sense. The shit needs to quit, they are not only hurting our community but also the future of our kids. obviously you"d rather look the other way than do something about it. You are a low life and you need to live one day in my shoes, as well as everyone elses that are SOBER, before you open your big fat mouth. Unil then keep your thoughts yourself.
JustCurious

Moscow Mills, MO

#11 Sep 18, 2009
Its time to get these addicts out of our town!
Flip flop

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2009
FedUpWithDrama... FYI snitching isn't going to make u many friends. That's why your on here commenting on shit that u don't know about. And 90% of ppl in lville are senior citizens. It's a very calm town with a fraction of the drama of surrounding areas. As for wallygirl... u make it sound like she was auctioning off pcp and crack. It was little marijuana plants for personal use. It is legal to do that in some states and will be in all in due time. God made grass... And its not addicting... read a phamplet. Ur a no good lowlife for judging people. Idk where u all get ur info but they need a mental evaluation. Maybe u can be roomies in the psych ward...
jennifer

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 Sep 18, 2009
For all you holier than now assholes who sit around judging everyone else I thought that was God's job. If you think you can do a better job then get your ass off the computer and go out and do something positive for you community because what you do here is not positive. And for Mr. fed up with drama...You seem to be breeding the drama so change your screen name or how about just shut the fuck up and get a life coward...you probably drown yourself with budweisers while you type this bullshit you make up.....all I'm saying is stop spreading lies and rumor's about people and stop being a hypocrite...you sit here sayin your fed up with drama yet you spread it...get a life. By the way I dont think Tom's family ran for office so why would you even sink to such level as to take a stab at the man's family you loser.
sity

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 18, 2009
There is no drug problem here. You people need to go to the city some time then maybe you could appriciate this place and find somethin to do besides complain and judge everyone. I wonder what you would do if we really had those types of issues here..you guys have no idea how much better it is here in comparison you should have to wake up in the night to find crack heads hiding in your dumpster or junkies in the alley,hell this place is heaven compared to that so stop complaining and enjoy this small community for the good stuff and stop picking on innocent ppl. Oh yea most of all why dont you just let the man do his job and stop telling him how to do it...you might find out that he is qualified and maybe just maybe ur not!
just me

O Fallon, MO

#16 Sep 18, 2009
I agree people need to learn about libel and slander. and truth and lie's. Take your crap back to ellington forum!!!!!!!!!! It's easy for people to make up sh*t on you and it's not funny and it hurts people SO STOP
river bee

Troy, MO

#17 Sep 20, 2009
for one you don't know me and you are far off. I don't do drugs and rarely drink,(not that it is any of your business) for which you need to keep your comments to yourself. Unless you know these things as fact and seen with your own eyes you need to mind your own family problems which I'm sure are many since you are trying to ruin innocent lives.
FedUpWithDrama wrote:
For your information RIVER BEE I know exactly what I;m talking about, look around u 90% of Lesterville is drug addicts, pill poppers, or drunks! I guess you are among them or u wouldn't speak of such non-sense. The shit needs to quit, they are not only hurting our community but also the future of our kids. obviously you"d rather look the other way than do something about it. You are a low life and you need to live one day in my shoes, as well as everyone elses that are SOBER, before you open your big fat mouth. Unil then keep your thoughts yourself.
wallygirl

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#18 Sep 28, 2009
Obviously, you are also growing since you are so defensive about it. I know pot is legal is SOME states--but not in MO where she lives! As for pot not being addictive, I don't know what pamphlet you have read and don't care because it doesn't matter what a paper says, life says different! IT IS ADDICTIVE! However, most addicts claim they can stop at any time. They claim it; they don't do it.
duh

O Fallon, MO

#19 Nov 27, 2009
There is a reason his daughter and son in law just left town, they can't stand tom or his wife butting into thier bussiness. Not that tom would do anything about them selling drugs but it will be easier without them around.I heard they started calling him " One term Tom" i sure hope that is true.......
You dont know shit

Wentzville, MO

#20 Jan 14, 2010
wallygirl apparently you don't kno shit...pot isn't addictive at all...you might think it is...but its not and people can quit...but only if they WANT to idiot so stfu and stop trying to argue about shit you ahve no idea about...and one more thing there really are not near as many druggies in Lesterville as there is in Ellington or Bunker so tom might be doing the right thing concentrating on the worse places first...take a little time and think before you start typing shit.
close

Wright City, MO

#21 Jan 17, 2010
ok 'Duh'..You have NO right to start bagging on his daughter & son in law. they do what they want. they didnt leave because of tom. they love their family. Its NONE of your business why they moved or anything about his family! & personally i hope he lasts as many terms as he can just to PISS YOU OFF! if you guys think hes such a bad sheriff why dont you go be it for a day! hes better than you ever would be! im close to the volner family & mt opinion to you would be to BACK OFF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election Jan 24 concerned 1
Shane Bradley (Dec '09) Jan '18 buck0927 9
Missing female chihuahua (Jul '17) Dec '17 Chicken Gizzard 3
Female float bus driver (Aug '17) Aug '17 bus full fat cano... 14
Carrie Chitwood (Berryhill) (Dec '14) Aug '17 Abandonmentmyazz 36
Oh look... (Aug '17) Aug '17 illbedarned 1
I am the infamous chicken gizzard (Jul '17) Jul '17 Chicken Gizzard 1

Lesterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance