concern about fools

Charleston, WV

#81 Oct 28, 2010
We people got a job... you need a life all u can do is chase after Sam. You need a life idiot.Apparently he dont no how to hide his stupid things he does.So lets talk about you Miss Ashamed of Yourselves does your husband no u and Sam has a thing going on did you get a ticket are u needing brownie points whats up sence you dont want people to tell the truth about him let see what we can find about you. Or are you Chicken So What About IT got anything to say or are u going to suck up to u sorry buddy
Wow

United States

#82 Nov 2, 2010
Sam isn't nothing but a low down piece of shit. Treats woman wrong, gets a piece of ass and then talks shit about them. Your so wrong Kennth sam Allen. Maybe your momma should've showed u how to treat a lady the right.
Hottie

Brea, CA

#83 Nov 13, 2010
That's how sam plays his game. Talks really sweet to him for awhile, gets them in bed. And then talks shit. He's done it for years. But u have to say he is sexy as hell. He's so hot and makes excellent love. Lol
Sam Allen

Beckley, WV

#84 Dec 16, 2010
For sometime i've read this crap that's being posted on here about me, and some of it has been hurtful and some have been really FUNNY!!! To you people that hide behind your fake names that shows me what type of people you are . Be man or woman enough to put your real name on here like ME !!!. OH i forgot you cant do that because you are too coward to do that !! But to the people that support me and have defended me THANKS alot i really appreciate it . I dont have to explain what i do on my own time but rest assure its not sleeping around like you people think . I'm not dating a Riley girl so get that out of your head .BUT i want you to know she is MY friend and if you ride by my house as much as you people say then you will see that she cuts GRASS !!! for people and HELL YES !! she cuts mine its my money and i pay who i want to cut my grass!! Andrea is a hard worker and she has never done anything to me and i will be nice to her.And if you want to know who i'm dating look real close when you see me with her because she beautiful !!!. and P.S. i do know how to treat people i treat them the way the treat ME !!!! I've been the Mayor for 10 plus Years and the town has more money today versus when i came AND INCLUDING THE FIRE DEPT !! Look around down there BRAND NEW RESCUE TRUCK AND ITS PAID FOR !! So people keep on talking about me and watch what you want LOL!! I've been told slander is something you people can get in trouble for ,so watch what you say and accuse me of . Some of you thats on here i know who you are , You better watch what may pop out of your CLOSET !! LOL!! i think i have a bunch of STALKERS out here LOL!! Once again to all the people that had nice things to say about me THANKS VERY MUCH its lets me know its still good honest hard working people out there. UNTIL WE CHAT AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS !!
citizen

Beckley, WV

#85 Dec 16, 2010
Sam Allen wrote:
For sometime i've read this crap that's being posted on here about me, and some of it has been hurtful and some have been really FUNNY!!! To you people that hide behind your fake names that shows me what type of people you are . Be man or woman enough to put your real name on here like ME !!!. OH i forgot you cant do that because you are too coward to do that !! But to the people that support me and have defended me THANKS alot i really appreciate it . I dont have to explain what i do on my own time but rest assure its not sleeping around like you people think . I'm not dating a Riley girl so get that out of your head .BUT i want you to know she is MY friend and if you ride by my house as much as you people say then you will see that she cuts GRASS !!! for people and HELL YES !! she cuts mine its my money and i pay who i want to cut my grass!! Andrea is a hard worker and she has never done anything to me and i will be nice to her.And if you want to know who i'm dating look real close when you see me with her because she beautiful !!!. and P.S. i do know how to treat people i treat them the way the treat ME !!!! I've been the Mayor for 10 plus Years and the town has more money today versus when i came AND INCLUDING THE FIRE DEPT !! Look around down there BRAND NEW RESCUE TRUCK AND ITS PAID FOR !! So people keep on talking about me and watch what you want LOL!! I've been told slander is something you people can get in trouble for ,so watch what you say and accuse me of . Some of you thats on here i know who you are , You better watch what may pop out of your CLOSET !! LOL!! i think i have a bunch of STALKERS out here LOL!! Once again to all the people that had nice things to say about me THANKS VERY MUCH its lets me know its still good honest hard working people out there. UNTIL WE CHAT AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS !!
Glad you replied. I think you are doing a great job and are a very nice person. Merry Christmas.
Sam Allen

Oak Hill, WV

#86 Dec 17, 2010
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you replied. I think you are doing a great job and are a very nice person. Merry Christmas.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!You have a Merry Christmas Too!!!
emma

Beckley, WV

#87 Dec 17, 2010
hey sam haven't been to bingo for a while but it is hard since mark passed away.you are a good guy and helped me in time of need ,also junebug says merry christmas and tell cynthia i said hi and merry christmas.hope mom is ok.hang in there pal.
Sam Allen

Oak Hill, WV

#88 Dec 18, 2010
emma wrote:
hey sam haven't been to bingo for a while but it is hard since mark passed away.you are a good guy and helped me in time of need ,also junebug says merry christmas and tell cynthia i said hi and merry christmas.hope mom is ok.hang in there pal.
Yes i bet it has been tuff for you Mark was a goood friend of mine, and he will be missed. You know Mark would'nt want you to worry about him, but its easier said than done.Keep the faith and hold your head up things ar going to be ok. Thanks for evrything and i'll tell cynthia you said hello and my mom is doing much better.
Town Twit

Mount Hope, WV

#89 Dec 26, 2010
Sam Allen wrote:
For sometime i've read this crap that's being posted on here about me, and some of it has been hurtful and some have been really FUNNY!!! To you people that hide behind your fake names that shows me what type of people you are . Be man or woman enough to put your real name on here like ME !!!. OH i forgot you cant do that because you are too coward to do that !! But to the people that support me and have defended me THANKS alot i really appreciate it . I dont have to explain what i do on my own time but rest assure its not sleeping around like you people think . I'm not dating a Riley girl so get that out of your head .BUT i want you to know she is MY friend and if you ride by my house as much as you people say then you will see that she cuts GRASS !!! for people and HELL YES !! she cuts mine its my money and i pay who i want to cut my grass!! Andrea is a hard worker and she has never done anything to me and i will be nice to her.And if you want to know who i'm dating look real close when you see me with her because she beautiful !!!. and P.S. i do know how to treat people i treat them the way the treat ME !!!! I've been the Mayor for 10 plus Years and the town has more money today versus when i came AND INCLUDING THE FIRE DEPT !! Look around down there BRAND NEW RESCUE TRUCK AND ITS PAID FOR !! So people keep on talking about me and watch what you want LOL!! I've been told slander is something you people can get in trouble for ,so watch what you say and accuse me of . Some of you thats on here i know who you are , You better watch what may pop out of your CLOSET !! LOL!! i think i have a bunch of STALKERS out here LOL!! Once again to all the people that had nice things to say about me THANKS VERY MUCH its lets me know its still good honest hard working people out there. UNTIL WE CHAT AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS !!
I don't know you even responded.Topix is nothing but a place for people to hide act like 10 year olds.You have the support in this town you deserve. You have the votes to prove it. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Concerned

Fort Worth, TX

#90 Dec 30, 2010
Sam we all know u and that Riley girl has something going on. U can say what u want to say, but we see the truth. Are you afraid of what people might think of u or what? She may cut ur grass but that's not all she does for u. Why hide it Sam!!!!
Sam Allen

Beckley, WV

#91 Jan 13, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Sam we all know u and that Riley girl has something going on. U can say what u want to say, but we see the truth. Are you afraid of what people might think of u or what? She may cut ur grass but that's not all she does for u. Why hide it Sam!!!!
why you hide behind that fake name LOL!!! Are you afraid to show your face ???
another citizen

Beckley, WV

#92 Jan 13, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Sam we all know u and that Riley girl has something going on. U can say what u want to say, but we see the truth. Are you afraid of what people might think of u or what? She may cut ur grass but that's not all she does for u. Why hide it Sam!!!!
Why are you so concerned? It is none of your business.
someone who knows Sam

Huntington, WV

#93 Jan 14, 2011
Poor Sam everyone puts him down but he is only do a job no one else will do we all haft to work for a living and i am sure he would like to quite sometimes because of the bull s**t that people says and does to him.So give him credit he has done Lester good even though he can be a pain in the but.lol.So Sam keep on doing what you doing and keep up the good work.
Resident of Lester

Brooklyn, NY

#94 Jan 22, 2011
Sam Allen wrote:
<quoted text> why you hide behind that fake name LOL!!! Are you afraid to show your face ???
your so concerned of what my name is. It is Tammy. I think u should leave her alone and find a single woman, instead of someone elses. She is a good woman and a very strong worker, wonder if she'll cut our grass. Like she does yours?
uhg

Beckley, WV

#95 Jan 22, 2011
Resident of Lester wrote:
<quoted text>
your so concerned of what my name is. It is Tammy. I think u should leave her alone and find a single woman, instead of someone elses. She is a good woman and a very strong worker, wonder if she'll cut our grass. Like she does yours?
You need your grass cut? I can't even see mine. Where do you live? Florida......? You sure are dumb.
Sam Allen

Beckley, WV

#96 Jan 27, 2011
Resident of Lester wrote:
<quoted text>
your so concerned of what my name is. It is Tammy. I think u should leave her alone and find a single woman, instead of someone elses. She is a good woman and a very strong worker, wonder if she'll cut our grass. Like she does yours?
Whats ur Last name MISS TAMMY !!! TELL THAT LOL!! I think you need to worry about yourself and what u may be doing HMMMMM!!! Instead of STALKING ME !! YOU MUST WANT ME LOL !!! LMAO !!! DID I REJECT YOU ??? AWWW SO SORRY !!
Sam Allen

Beckley, WV

#97 Jan 27, 2011
To all the people that have taken up for me on this STUPID SITE !!! THANKS Alot and i appreciate you all for being a REAL FRIEND !!!
someone who knows sam

Salt Rock, WV

#98 Jan 28, 2011
Sam you are welcome and keep up the good work
BIG DADDY

Charleston, WV

#99 Feb 3, 2011
Resident of Lester wrote:
<quoted text>
your so concerned of what my name is. It is Tammy. I think u should leave her alone and find a single woman, instead of someone elses. She is a good woman and a very strong worker, wonder if she'll cut our grass. Like she does yours?
i know of a few people named tammy that live in lester and neither one of them seem like trouble makers to me.so which tammy are you??
Sam Allen

Beckley, WV

#100 Feb 7, 2011
Resident of Lester wrote:
<quoted text>
your so concerned of what my name is. It is Tammy. I think u should leave her alone and find a single woman, instead of someone elses. She is a good woman and a very strong worker, wonder if she'll cut our grass. Like she does yours?
Well people i think this Tammy May be Tammy Leonard !! Is This you Tammy LMAO !!I know its not you Tammy Leonard ????? i knopw you dont want me to go talking and tell things i know on you HMMM!!! LMAO !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Diamond Power Billing Irregularities (May '14) 11 hr Confusing 18
Issa Sun Professor2020 1
Ashamed to Live in Sophia (Feb '12) Sun Linus 70
Derek Hughes May 2 Bobnob 1
thrift store May 1 Willie 3
Concern Apr 30 ashley 1
Opinions on Second Chance Consignment.... Apr 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Lester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]