Local Real Estate Agents

Local Real Estate Agents

Posted in the Leslie Forum

Fed Up

Lansing, MI

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Those looking to buy in the Leslie area be careful who you deal with in real estate. Leslie is a wonderful and peaceful community. However, one agent - won't mention his name but part of a franchise, needs to be checked out! Too many back door deals. Be careful! There are other agents in the area that are trustworthy.
Me Too

Jackson, MI

#2 Nov 12, 2012
You don't have to mention the name, he is well known and if you deal with this individual you do so at your own risk. Saw some comments on Yahoo board as well. Will sell right out from under you right when you are trying to sign papers to buy. Stay away from this guy, he should be investigated!
About Time

Ann Arbor, MI

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Its about time somebody put a thread like this up here. I know who you are talking about, the real estate office - not naming, but has a big balloon on its sign, yea, check this guy out, he will laugh at you while selling your deal right out from under you. I have seen it, check out this link!

http://local.yahoo.com/info-30605808-johnson-...
wasup

Okemos, MI

#5 Dec 8, 2012
works with home repos, but you don't have to go thru him, go to a different agent, very shady, have seen him lie, he has been reported, don't know if anything happened, but caution against dealing with him anyway,
too late

Leslie, MI

#6 Dec 25, 2012
wish I had seen this thread before I started dealing with him, it would have saved me a lot of time and trouble, Steve should be reported to the releator board, but I doubt they will do anything, don't trust them now after what I have dealt with,
Chuck

Muskegon, MI

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Yeah, used house salesman, stay away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leslie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Smith (Robert Olin Smith) (Sep '15) Jul 21 smitty 4
Gary Kirby Jul 16 James 1
Dansville.The Burning Bed (Sep '08) Jun '16 jsmith 17
cop that was choking woman behind bar w/8 witne... (Jul '14) May '16 Lady Luck 12
Dr. Laurain Apr '16 Chuck 1
Lexington Victorian Mansion California King Siz... Mar '16 Anonymous 1
atv (Dec '15) Dec '15 Eaton rapids finest 1

Leslie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leslie Mortgages