Fed Up

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Those looking to buy in the Leslie area be careful who you deal with in real estate. Leslie is a wonderful and peaceful community. However, one agent - won't mention his name but part of a franchise, needs to be checked out! Too many back door deals. Be careful! There are other agents in the area that are trustworthy.
Me Too

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

You don't have to mention the name, he is well known and if you deal with this individual you do so at your own risk. Saw some comments on Yahoo board as well. Will sell right out from under you right when you are trying to sign papers to buy. Stay away from this guy, he should be investigated!
About Time

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Its about time somebody put a thread like this up here. I know who you are talking about, the real estate office - not naming, but has a big balloon on its sign, yea, check this guy out, he will laugh at you while selling your deal right out from under you. I have seen it, check out this link!

http://local.yahoo.com/info-30605808-johnson-...
wasup

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

works with home repos, but you don't have to go thru him, go to a different agent, very shady, have seen him lie, he has been reported, don't know if anything happened, but caution against dealing with him anyway,
too late

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

wish I had seen this thread before I started dealing with him, it would have saved me a lot of time and trouble, Steve should be reported to the releator board, but I doubt they will do anything, don't trust them now after what I have dealt with,
Chuck

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Yeah, used house salesman, stay away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leslie Discussions

Search the Leslie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
gocarts in town should be illegal Jul 21 mag 1
Talk about Eaton Rapids (May '11) Jul 21 ummm 3
cop that was choking woman behind bar w/8 witne... Jul 21 news 2
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
city hall Jun '14 backwards town 1
•••
•••
•••
Leslie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leslie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••