Pastor David Wilson, Manager of UNBRO...

Pastor David Wilson, Manager of UNBROKEN Christian Band, GA

Posted in the Leslie Forum

Since: Jul 11

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2011
My name is Pastor David Wilson. I am the manager of the Live Christian Band "UNBROKEN". God has been very good to us over the years. We have written over 190 God inspired songs of all different Genres. We are availible for booking at your next evet! Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. You can check out our music at www.myspace.com/theunbroken2010 or look us up on facebook under UNBROKEN. Have a blessed day!
Mary Rigdon

Bennettsville, SC

#3 Mar 24, 2014
I've been taking pictures unbroken now and following them and being with them ! I have changed my life in so many different ways For the good! I just recently went with them to
Springs community Church in Georgia The three day event it was and I waking experience! And I'm so blessed I was involved in it! When I looked at the people there really looked Adam to the camera size I seen my blessing looking back! I realize then just 100% when I need to be with Unbroken there were so many different types of people there but all the same ! When I say different types I don't mean that in a mean way I mean there was whites , blacks ,Mexicans ,Chinese , Vietnamese i'm sure a lot more altogether in one church . This church did not have primarily white primarily black or anything like that it was everybody percentage was about the same ! From with rich to poor ! And all different type of testimonies ! The presence of God was there ! Pastor David speaking you know it's coming from God ! No questions asked! Julie's singing you feel his presence! With Cody talking to you singing or just looking at you you feel God! With Hannah a touch of her hand you feel the presence and when she a's the flutes it makes you cry in a Great way . And the love from the drummer Bobby when you listen to him with his drums you know he's been blessed by God ! And everybody else that helps with the band their hands are all with God ! John, Joshua, John, Brandon. And Michael they are all man of God! Thank you Unbroken for coming to Mississippi! We the Rigdon's truly love y'all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leslie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jodi portivent Aug 25 knowitall 2
The Prison Aug 24 theknow 2
Floyd Mixon (Oct '15) Aug 23 Figures 8
Wilcox drama Aug 23 Baconlover 3
News Cobb County's gang problem and what's being don... (Dec '15) Aug 19 Flamer 23
Very old murder (Oct '09) Aug 19 LastCrackerStanding 36
where is Courtney ? Aug 18 Slug 6

Leslie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leslie Mortgages