First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need i say more

Huntington, WV

#21 Apr 18, 2012
ALL I'M SAYING IS DO ANY OF YOU REALLY know IF THAT'S HIS WIFE THAT IS SAYING THINGS ABOUT HEP C?!!!! GOODNESS I COULD CARE LESS EITHER WAY!! I just hate gossip
Concealed Carry

Mckeesport, PA

#22 May 9, 2012
You have a family - so where's your gun ? We have a right to protect ourselves , shoot 3 to 4 center mass (chest) & one to the head (frontal) to make sure there are no 'conflicting' stories.

When some low-life is in your house as a threat to you or your family , this is not the time to set down & attempt to instill proper societal ettiquette upon them. Remove that threat & when they're done kicking , call the Am-bue-lance.
Max

Huntington, WV

#23 May 21, 2012
You ALL need to get your facts straight!! Is he in jail? Yep! Did he break into homes in Cabell and Mason Counties? Yep!! Is he carrying any diseases? Nope!! He has been tested because of the rumor that the man from Mason was possibly contaminated by Justins blood!! He fell through the cracks like several from his generation has but he has a chance to turn his life around!! He was on a drug driven binge and he made mistakes and scared people but he's not the devil that you all are making him out to be! He is sincerely sorry for all the people that were affected by his actions and he has written letters to all of them!! He's trying!! Perhaps you should make good of your time and put your fingers together and pray for him and other addicts instead of typing lies via the internet!!!
Lmfao

Columbus, OH

#24 May 22, 2012
Everyone that gets caught is truely sorry. How many chances do you give people? One- they break into your house and steal your hard earned stuff.. Ok I see turning the other cheek. Twice-three times? my opinion it doesn't matter how you were raised or what your family is like God give us all a brain and the ability to use it to make moral decisions in life. You don't just wake up one morning and decide to break into houses and stuff. As far as I'm concerned sure give him another chance who knows God works in mysterious ways and this couldve his way of saying wake up justin get youre life together and stop the nonsense. BUT he should be placed on house arrest and drug tested every week, given a job and if he fails at those then back to jail. I hate people who are like ohh hes had it rough or he doesn't have anything.. Maybe so but hey mcdonalds is a paying job and I fully respect a man working there trying to make an honesty living just as equal as a man who's making 100k a year.. Lifes a test and theres no retakes.. We make our decisions and have to live with the consequences not only in this life but the afterlife when we stand before God and are being judged.
the truth

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 22, 2012
he was a thief before he got on drugs and people dont just change because they dont wanna be in jail
justin

Huntington, WV

#26 Oct 14, 2014
This is Justin oldaker it was awful what I did and I'm paying for it now and regret it everyday but I don't have any diseases get your facts straight before spreading rumors and the whole being in front of a kid thing is bull shit so all you fucks out there can suck it come talk to me if you have something to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affairs end badly 10 hr Kitkat 1
Father 12 hr WSL 2
michael lewis leffingwell in jail again (Nov '12) 14 hr TN Maggs 43
miss you 16 hr r m g 1
Lesage drama 20 hr PuppetMaster 11
Chris Taylor 21 hr 65326hdg 1
Horney housewives b ville Sun Burl in town 1

Lesage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance