Carson Tyler vs Tyler McCorckle

Carson Tyler vs Tyler McCorckle

Posted in the Lepanto Forum

Moonlight Man

Lepanto, AR

#1 Jun 17, 2009
Man i heard that tyler mccorckle got the "rap" beat outta his ass last night. Carson made that boy cry! Damn! Its one thing to get that ass whooped but its another to cry when its over. And now i guess he wants to beat up Donald Max because he was there, well all i gotta say is boo fu**in hoo! gonna mess around and get that ass whooped again
Moonlight Man is mine

Gentry, AR

#2 Jun 17, 2009
Moonlight man your mine for running your mouth about my boy Tyler McCorkle! You want some of me! All I can say is JUST Bring it! If anybody else has anything to say bad about him will have to deal with me!
lmao

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jun 17, 2009
He did! He got his ass kicked and cried like a damn baby! lmfao are you gona cry like he did???
Chris McCorkle

Gentry, AR

#4 Jun 17, 2009
Anybody got anything bad to say about my son come say it to my damn face!!
sweet eddie

Tyronza, AR

#5 Jun 18, 2009
i have something to say... his raps suckkkk almost as bad as his fighting skills.... and i did hear that he got kicked in the vagina and that was the only reason he cried.... so neenner neener boo boo stick your head in doo doo.....
who r u

Harrisburg, AR

#7 Jun 18, 2009
Sweet Eddie, You didn't leave your real name, why?
dr drew

Lepanto, AR

#8 Jun 18, 2009
well wait till matt gets ahold of em he really in for it then. kinda stupid to make a song about em n callin his girl a whore n stuff whether she is or not. either way i feel for em when matt gets ahold of em. n matt will get drunk one nite n go crazy on his a$$. tyler 18 now so he done for.
dayum

Blytheville, AR

#9 Jun 18, 2009
I miss all the good sh*t! I wish I would have saw that BITCH get his ass kicked! Nobody likes his punk ass anyway.
Chris McCorkle

Gentry, AR

#10 Jun 20, 2009
Well maybe nobody likes your stupid immature @sses!
is it true

Lepanto, AR

#11 Jun 20, 2009
Why did Carson whip him?
wanna know

Lepanto, AR

#12 Jun 21, 2009
does anyone know????????
Robin

Paragould, AR

#13 Jun 21, 2009
Moonlight Man wrote:
Man i heard that tyler mccorckle got the "rap" beat outta his ass last night. Carson made that boy cry! Damn! Its one thing to get that ass whooped but its another to cry when its over. And now i guess he wants to beat up Donald Max because he was there, well all i gotta say is boo fu**in hoo! gonna mess around and get that ass whooped again

What happend???????
hush

Lepanto, AR

#14 Jun 22, 2009
It must be a hush hush thing since no one will give any details!!!!!!!!
well

Lepanto, AR

#15 Jun 23, 2009
no its just old! carson whooped his ass thats all u need to know basically! other than he cried for about 3hrs afterwards like a lil biotch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lepanto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 34,994
Paula Adamson Fri Stupid people 4
Jordans @ 4way Fri Fed up 1
Misty Shinall (Sep '12) Thu Guest 39
Meth Heads Thu Katiethrasher 6
Tammy Williams Apr 19 Anon 5
ashley staggs (Mar '14) Apr 18 Frfr 16

Lepanto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance