Next Last
nancy leija

Lepanto, AR

#1 Jan 5, 2009
Whose knows this girl.
Trying to start shit

Paragould, AR

#2 Jan 5, 2009
What does it matter who knows her, you are just trying to start shit.......she's a sweet girl that has had a very hard life & she sure as hell don't need YOUR approval for anything!!
NANCY LEIJA

Monette, AR

#3 Jan 6, 2009
no SHE MIGHT NOT SWEET DONT KNOW BUT HER PARENTS NEEDS TO DO SOMETHANG WITH HER GOING WITH A 27 YEAR OLD NAME cHRIS LEIJA AND WHEN YOU SAY SOMETHANG BACK YOU JUST TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND i WILL COME AND SEE YOU HOW YOU LIKE THAT ONE AND i PERSONAL HOPE THERE HAPPY BUT I JUST THANK HE IS TO DAMN OLD FOR HER AND ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
Excuse Me

Paragould, AR

#4 Jan 6, 2009
Excuse me but you made a public post asking who knew her.....that makes it an OPEN discussion!! You are just mad that he left your nasty ass for her & that is pretty obvious.......as said before, your approval is NOT NEEDED!!
Just Wondering

Marked Tree, AR

#5 Jan 6, 2009
are yall talking about Samantha Roach?
hello

Paragould, AR

#6 Jan 6, 2009
duh!! ya think Nacy will kick some ass....Go Nancy get them girl..
Just Wondering

Marked Tree, AR

#7 Jan 6, 2009
Ok look i dont know who the Hell HELLO is but i know your not saying duh to me cuz i was just asking you aint got to be a rude bitch
hello

Newport, AR

#8 Jan 7, 2009
yeah i was talking to you just wondering..
Just Wondering --Peyton

Marked Tree, AR

#9 Jan 7, 2009
Look Hello why dont you put your real name on here, because like i said earlier your a RUDE BITCH. You got on this topic to start Problems. THis whole topic is STUPID. Im engaged to Samanthas brother Ej and yeah i see what Nancy is saying about the guy being to old for her. But then again it really isnt none of NANCy's or HEllo's business what the hell she does because i dont recall either one of yall being her parents. OK. So This shows how mature yall really are. Heres a tip for ya. Grow up and get a damn life!
hello

Newport, AR

#11 Jan 7, 2009
Nancy will whip you all over Lpeanto..
Peyton

Marked Tree, AR

#12 Jan 7, 2009
Ok look if you think im scared of this Nancy or whoever the hell you are then you are sadly mistaking hunny. See you cant even tell me who you are so therefore your showing me how scared you are. Secondly, i was not only getting rude with Nancy but you also and i dont see you saying your going to whip me all over lepanto instead you say nancy will. And Lastly, i dont see Nancy doing SHIT to me UNDERSTAND and if anyone thinks their WOMAN enough too just give me a call and ill tell you where i live BITCH.

“Lets put a smile on that face!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 7, 2009
Don't hold back! Tell us how you REALLY feel...
Peyton

Marked Tree, AR

#14 Jan 7, 2009
WhySoSerious :
Don't hold back! Tell us how you REALLY feel...

Who dont hold nothing back?
ouch

Newport, AR

#15 Jan 10, 2009
you
Peyton

Marked Tree, AR

#16 Jan 10, 2009
Me? i dont know why they were sayin it to be b/c i didnt hold back which you can see.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 10, 2009
You are what... three... four feet tall? Me, myself and I have swords that are longer than you! I doubt even Sam's little brothers are intimidated. Ah, but it makes for a funny daydream.

Midget wrastlin, on the next all new Jerry Springer!

]-xxxx-[:::::::: >
Peyton

Marked Tree, AR

#18 Jan 10, 2009
Ok WhySoSerious i can tell your like the others on here to DAMN scared to put your real name BUT Wait if im so small and everything why are you scared? And it doesnt hurt me one bit about you making fun of how tall i am 5'0 it doesnt bother me. So next time you want to get on here and run your mouth about me at least make it good ok..I LOVE IT! you wanna know why Cause a bunch of you little LEPANTO kids are JEALOUS of me OK..so go ahead talk about me :)

Location hidden

#19 Jan 10, 2009
You're right! I'm obviously scared. This shaking isn't me laughing at you. HONEST!

I'm not really making fun of you being short.

I'm making fun of the idea of watching you fight this Nancy lady. Everyone on here is always SO ready to fight! Just drop a name, fool, and it is ON!

But here's the thing... You don't know me, any of you, so what difference would knowing my name make? I would tell you, and you would just say...

"Uh... Who is that?"

And that's exactly how I like it.

I have my own problems with Sam and her family, but I am not on here spilling the beans. I'm just laughing at the drama, and wondering who will be the next guy to be called gay and the next girl to be called a whore.
Peyton

Marked Tree, AR

#20 Jan 10, 2009
ok yeah well if i dont know you then how the hell do you know me. See i dont give a SHit about nothing you just said ok.. i dont care to whoop no ones ass im just saying you want to talk shit then yeah i will whoop your ass and like ive done said earlier IM Not SCAREd of anyone...By the way it looks like this NANCY isnt to bright anyways and you dont know if i can fight or not i more then likly can prolly whoop your ass thats why you wont put a name on here. The Point is YOUR A SCARED ASS LITTLE BITCH WHO WONT TELL ME WHO YOU ARE...
okay

Newport, AR

#21 Jan 11, 2009
potty mouth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lepanto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
single ladies? 7 hr Lady 2
Josh miles Sat Tootles 3
Tracy feathers I'm coming for you Aug 27 me 23
News 'Tyboogie's' to Bring Farm Fresh Dishes to Tyronza (Feb '14) Aug 27 naw 20
Zack story Aug 24 Betty 3
Hannah Watson busted!!!!!!! Aug 24 Snatch 4
Clayton Holiman Aug 24 Star 4

Lepanto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance