First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wrong number

Lepanto, AR

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Do no give him money---he is always asking for money saying he is hungry.....he is the guy that comes to church with the Hamm's and I found out the they sell pills. This is no joke or hear say----called my house and thought they had someone else.
i know him

Trumann, AR

#2 Dec 18, 2010
amen to that one.they all sell pills. both jimmy hamm and his half brother jimmy wilson hamm are lazy.one is living off his young sons ssi check.that is how sick they are.he had a da/ good job. then his son got his check .he quit his job.lets not for get how the kids act. both girl are hot as/es. one is married. but lets say that does not matter.she will send him to his grandparents she will go out on dates.i know this for a fact.
i know him

Trumann, AR

#3 Dec 18, 2010
the kid tell there parents what to do pam and jimmy needs to go there kids in check all 6 of them........
wondering

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Feb 16, 2011
i know him wrote:
the kid tell there parents what to do pam and jimmy needs to go there kids in check all 6 of them........
Well u dnt have to bring the fucking kids up in that shit if u wanna talk bout some one why dnt y'all just tell them to there face and not behind there backs that ain't right man up and tell them to there face and stop benign scared bout it that all I got to say
haha

Marked Tree, AR

#5 Feb 16, 2011
they are all nasty a** people and pam is the ugliest b*tch I have ever seen, she always trying to sleep with guys that don't even want her and she don't give a damn about her kids, they are always walking the streets and now she is with her husbands brother, how nasty is that? She needs to get her sh*t together and start taking care of her damn kids and as for jimmy he's stupid for keep taking her back after she has left him so many times, they all just nasty, the whole damn family is nasty!
haha

Marked Tree, AR

#6 Feb 17, 2011
must be true cause they haven't commented because they know they are nasty and need to learn what parenting is all about and they need to learn how to use a bar of soap and and washing their clothes they stay looking nasty all the time even let their kids go nasty and pam needs to start taking care of her kids instead of whoring around.
wondering

Trumann, AR

#8 Apr 9, 2011
what's up with these people she came back left again
fed up

Lepanto, AR

#9 Apr 27, 2011
he is still selling pills he just moved houses, why don't the police do something
glad

Lepanto, AR

#10 May 12, 2011
he has moved to mills circle now and is being watched, he is on probation and they are going to get him
shes sorry

Marked Tree, AR

#11 May 12, 2011
pam is a nasty ho who left her kids, she keeps popping them out but she won't take care of any of them, them kids didn't ask to be brought into this world and she needs to step up and start acting like an adult instead of acting like a child..my God woman your 40 years old and nasty atleast you can do is start taking responsibility for what you do and your kids!
Wondering

Blytheville, AR

#12 May 12, 2011
Thank u she ain't fu**ing 40 and every one on here that's talking bout them needs to stop cuz all ur doing is talking bout ur gd self so get ur own life and leave there's alone!!!! Because i know then every well and iam not going to let y'all talk sh** bout them behind there gd backs!!!!
shes sorry

Marked Tree, AR

#14 May 14, 2011
she is f**king nasty and theres nothing on here that I wouldn't tell her or you to your face! she's a skanky azz bi*ch who should have kept her legs closed if she don't want to take care of her kids and trust me I don't have to say it behind her back I'm very willing to say it to her face! She needs to take responsibility for her kids but she's too worried about fu**ing her brother-in-law to give a flying f**k about her own kids..if you don't like what I got to say then don't f**king read it and yes if she isn't 40 then she's close to it but she looks like she's about 70 and on crack!!
Cheyenne

Blytheville, AR

#16 Jun 18, 2011
Well this is her fuckin baby girl and it looks like to me u can't say it to her face cuz if so u want be hiding the sh** on here u need to say it to our faces cuzz this is childish iam 16years old and u don't see me on here talking bout other ppl this bullshit ain't nothing but CHILDISH shit!!!!!!!
girl please

Marked Tree, AR

#17 Jun 18, 2011
I know who you are and ya'll ain't nothing but some nasty people hell everyone knows how ya'll are and what ya'll do, your parents don't give a da*n about her kids or she would be taking care of them instead of letting them fend for theirselves and you ain't sh*t either so I don't even know why you get on here talking like you grown because ya nasty and ya know it!
dang

United States

#18 Jun 18, 2011
this is good lmao
FED UP

Lepanto, AR

#19 Jul 28, 2011
bunch of thugs, Jimmy Wilson steals everything that is not chained down and knocks out windows all around town, sells his Xanax that he is suppose to be taking because of medical conditions--nothing wrong with him except he is sorry as hell and he is a druggie! Police could put him away and quit destroying and stealing other peoples property
We are sick of him......DO SOMETHING
lmao

Blytheville, AR

#20 Jul 29, 2011
Cheyenne wrote:
Well this is her fuckin baby girl and it looks like to me u can't say it to her face cuz if so u want be hiding the sh** on here u need to say it to our faces cuzz this is childish iam 16years old and u don't see me on here talking bout other ppl this bullshit ain't nothing but CHILDISH shit!!!!!!!
cheyenne didnt you just find out you were pregnant by one of those sparks thugs? Thats all his family does is stay on topix and talk shit cuz they trahsy just like yall and your sister OMG she got more kids and all them got different daddys she cant keep a man
wondering

Trumann, AR

#21 Jul 30, 2011
where is ashley hamm?
why

Bono, AR

#22 Sep 16, 2011
where is pam hamm now with her smelly rotten teeth thats never been to the denist in her life she is the nastiest women there is out there still sleeping with every tom dick an harry she can her daughters are just like her having kids after kids
gone

Bono, AR

#23 Sep 21, 2011
has anyone heard from the nasty so called women pam hamm. she needs to take control of her kids i feel so sorry for them they derserve better at least the daddy loves them. all she does is spread her legs for her brother inlaw why and how can someone be so nasty // now i here her two girls are pregant dam where did they get that from there mommy nasty mom asheley likes blacks in there fortys shyanne just like mommy anyone will do. hope your happy pam look how your two girls are like you whores just like mom only someone nasty will have you . your brother inlaw is nasty also.he is so ugly you two derserve eachother .nasty nasty women man also bye nasty folks .......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lepanto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ritter sucks! 3 hr Computer Wiz 5
kim johnson (Feb '13) 13 hr Lids kids 9
Terra murphy (May '13) 17 hr Her Ex 2
kagni frans 22 hr duh 5
mal jones 23 hr Bad year 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Tue Mary 30,032
Who will win custody? Father vs Deadbeat Mother... Tue FacebookFriend 1
Lepanto Dating
Find my Match

Lepanto Jobs