Looking for Kim Young
Kim Wallace

Nashville, TN

#23 Sep 7, 2008
Yes Curly youve got the right Kim-You know that Sherri lives in Jonesboro now. I now live 4Hours away from her now so dont see her much-Ya Know - She has her life and I have mine. Gosh I miss you know who! Your right people do talk rough on here - very sad, oh well, ive been called worse.
Kim Wallace

Nashville, TN

#24 Sep 7, 2008
Clifford I cant believe your son is almost grown! I have 2 children, a seven year old daughter and a ten year old son. They live with their dad and step-mom.
Kim Wallace

Nashville, TN

#25 Sep 7, 2008
Hi childhood friend, I think I have an idea of who you are. Do you have an older sister? Did we used to play on the side of your house alot? Yes I can remember playing and having fun in Mills Circle,I often think about those days!
old classmate

Blytheville, AR

#26 Sep 8, 2008
I was a classmate of clifford and kim glad to hear your both ok. As for clifford I havent seen you in several years and cannot believe you son is a senior. How is the rest of your family Marie James and Houston. I remeber when you fought ricky roach in 9th grade.What is your email address
first crush

Blytheville, AR

#27 Sep 8, 2008
Kim was the first girl I ever liked we were in the same class all through school but i was poor and never had a chance but have fond memories as a small kid just being around her.
project kid

Blytheville, AR

#28 Sep 8, 2008
How are you glad to here your doing ok. You were always a good person even though you had a attitude in senior high but what hottie didn't have. I remeber when we were close friends in grade school and I always had the biggest crush on you.
Kim Wallace

Nashville, TN

#29 Sep 8, 2008
Hey Memphis Gal- I am so sorry to hear about your sister I just tonight found out about this. Im so so sorry. I hope you are doing well.
Cliff Timbs

North Wales, PA

#30 Sep 8, 2008
old classmate wrote:
I was a classmate of clifford and kim glad to hear your both ok. As for clifford I havent seen you in several years and cannot believe you son is a senior. How is the rest of your family Marie James and Houston. I remeber when you fought ricky roach in 9th grade.What is your email address
My email
is ctimbs@townsends.com
child hood friend

Manila, AR

#31 Sep 10, 2008
Hey girl..yeah i have a older sister named Lori,and you know who I am initals are S.M yeah Lori passed away on April 19th,it was really a shock,and still is.Girl I would love to see and hear from ya.Are you gonna get to be here on Turtle Day.. yeah we have some fond memories,and all good..keep in touch..and Clifford I am glad to hear you are doing great,we all went to school with each other..
fun

Memphis, TN

#32 Sep 10, 2008
Kim Wallace wrote:
Hey Memphis Gal- I am so sorry to hear about your sister I just tonight found out about this. Im so so sorry. I hope you are doing well.
Yea, she wanted to be with mother. I just worry about the twins
iwonder

Blytheville, AR

#33 Sep 10, 2008
Are you the same Clifford Timbs that lived on Pritchett Rd. ALooong time ago and have a brother named James?
Cliff Timbs

North Wales, PA

#34 Sep 10, 2008
child hood friend wrote:
Hey girl..yeah i have a older sister named Lori,and you know who I am initals are S.M yeah Lori passed away on April 19th,it was really a shock,and still is.Girl I would love to see and hear from ya.Are you gonna get to be here on Turtle Day.. yeah we have some fond memories,and all good..keep in touch..and Clifford I am glad to hear you are doing great,we all went to school with each other..
Good to hear from you too child hood friend I know who you are.Very sorry to hear about Lori. And For {I wonder} I am that Clifford Timbs Anyone Wanting to contact me can at ctimbs@townsends.com
Shannon

Manila, AR

#35 Sep 11, 2008
Hey Clifford good to hear from ya.Been along time since i heard from ya,or about ya didn't know where ya lived at.Yeah it was a real shock about Lori..Kim are ya gonna be here on Turtle day? if so get in touch with me..
Kim Wallace

Nashville, TN

#36 Sep 17, 2008
Who are you Mills Circle friend? I think I know but not sure. I do have good memories of that place-wouldn't have wanted to grow up anywhere else.Do you remember my mom-I miss here so much
Shannon

Manila, AR

#37 Sep 17, 2008
Hey Kim this is Shannon.Yeah girl i remember your mom really well,yeah I miss and love that lady.She was always there for us when we needed her.Even when we was suppose to be in trouble she would always tell us be good and she loved us.Yeah we had some fun.Anyways you heard about Lori right? She passed away on April 19th..It is still a total shock.You gonna be here on Turtle Day?
Someone that is close

Lepanto, AR

#38 Sep 17, 2008
Kim, i think you know who this is and ive been wanting to hear from you but my mom lost your number and ive had things to tell you so whenever you get a chance please call i would love to hear from you
Kim Wallace

Nashville, TN

#39 Sep 27, 2008
hey Shannon I'm so sorry about Lori that is a shock! What happened? Your right she's with your mother who was an awesome mom. I will not be @ turtle day, I had to move for a reason (ya Know?) I'm not ready to come visit yet. When I do I will come see you. Do you still live in Mills Circle?
Kim Wallace

Nashville, TN

#40 Sep 27, 2008
someone who is close- Hey babe I will call you soon, Ive tried to call several times but no answer. You were supposed to send me pictures?I love you and will call you soon.You better be being a good girl!
Someone that is close

Blytheville, AR

#41 Sep 27, 2008
Kim this is someone close's mom. She had surgery Thursday on her knee. She is bed for at least a week. I have my same numbers and she has her old house phone in her room. Please try to call her the next couple of days I really think she would like to talk to you.
Shannon

Manila, AR

#42 Sep 28, 2008
Hey Kim.Good to hear from ya.Yeah it was a total shock about Lori.Mom is still living she is 86,and doing really good.Yeah I am still in Mills Circle for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lepanto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for some fun (Mar '14) 2 hr funday 23
Who is that guy Susan Beasley is seeing (Mar '14) 15 hr Guest 16
Mitchell Tyler 16 hr Guest 4
big drug bust yesterday (Nov '11) 21 hr just me 5
shirley johnson (Sep '13) 21 hr just me 4
looking Jun 29 just me 3
Mikes Bar Again Jun 28 unknown 4
More from around the web

Lepanto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE