Who thinks all the Shipman's are filt...

Who thinks all the Shipman's are filthy flea bags?

Posted in the Lepanto Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Josh

Ward, AR

#1 Oct 4, 2008
Who all thinks these guys are filthy scumbags?
another one

Memphis, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2008
keep it up Josh....they already have legal services on thier side about harassment. It will not be hard for them to get you also
Josh

Ward, AR

#3 Oct 4, 2008
I am not harrasing anybody. Just stating a fact. And what are you doing posting in a Lepanto forum if your from Memphis. You have no business here.
another one

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2008
it doesn't matter if I am from tim buck too,,,,keep starting trouble and see where it gets you.... the shipmans have already had their name spread around on another topic. Legal services is looking in to that case and if you keep it up, they will have another one to look into. Say it to their face, chicken poo poo and don't start it on here
I Second That

Collierville, TN

#5 Oct 5, 2008
another one wrote:
it doesn't matter if I am from tim buck too,,,,keep starting trouble and see where it gets you.... the shipmans have already had their name spread around on another topic. Legal services is looking in to that case and if you keep it up, they will have another one to look into. Say it to their face, chicken poo poo and don't start it on here
i agree another one, way to go
meee

Newport, AR

#6 Oct 9, 2008
Just maybe if the Shipman's would take a frickin bath I wouldn't talk about them. Look at that noboby Stinia!!
another one

Laconia, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2008
Ohhh meee
Legal services is having fun on this topic...
When they contact you, don't say I did not warn you...some people don't understand what
"overboard" harassment is. The Shipmans name has been through the "ringer" and legal services is now involved. They are watching every topic on here to build a stronger case...
exactly

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 10, 2008
I have to agree with "another one" this is not the first topic on here that I have seen the shipmans on and it makes me sick to know that people have nothing better to do with their time then to trash talk other people it's like they get a kick out of it but the only kick they will be getting is a kick in court...
Cable Guy

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 10, 2008
LOL topix police now thats funny, "I don't care who you are."
programmer

Blytheville, AR

#10 Oct 10, 2008
another one wrote:
Ohhh meee
Legal services is having fun on this topic...
When they contact you, don't say I did not warn you...some people don't understand what
"overboard" harassment is. The Shipmans name has been through the "ringer" and legal services is now involved. They are watching every topic on here to build a stronger case...
Sorry Charlie, but your wrong. It takes something really major (and talking about the Shipmans' does not qualify) to bring in the FBI and do an internet address trace. Now there are other companies that can trace your e-mail, but on a forum such as this you are untraceable unless you do something really bad.
friend of the Shipmans

Fayette, AL

#11 Oct 10, 2008
to the people that want to trash talk good people like the shipman's you really need to take a step back and look in the mirror...these are good people you are talking about...if you have bad thoughts about people why don't you keep it to yourself...obviously you must think bad about yourself to go and put someone else down...and btw if you had any balls you'd go say it to their face not put it some damn forums
word

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2008
programmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie, but your wrong. It takes something really major (and talking about the Shipmans' does not qualify) to bring in the FBI and do an internet address trace. Now there are other companies that can trace your e-mail, but on a forum such as this you are untraceable unless you do something really bad.
Saying something about someone is one thing....
going on and on and on about someone is harassment.
Tell my uncle that works for legal services that it can't be done...He is already working on it.
No one is untraceable. Just hide and watch.
Cable Guy

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 11, 2008
I'm sorry, I have to agree with programmer, I really don't think the "trashing of the Shipmans" is at the top of the FBI to do list.If there is a legal service looking into this I wonder just what it is they are "looking into" someone in small town USA playing he said she said games -- Sorry I just don't see that happening either. However I think who ever meee is they are completely obessed with this famliy, and must not have much of a life of their own, so thats a little sad. I don't know any of you folks but I think the best thing the Shipman famliy could do is just go about your buiness and ignor. The trouble makers can't cause trouble if you don't let them.

Since: Oct 08

Cabot, AR

#14 Oct 14, 2008
ok first of all my name is blair sweeney i have been dating brett shipman 4 three years and there aint a damn thing wrong with their family so y dont u people get to kno somebody before you talk trash about them
court time

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#15 Oct 14, 2008
.
exactly wrote:
I have to agree with "another one" this is not the first topic on here that I have seen the shipmans on and it makes me sick to know that people have nothing better to do with their time then to trash talk other people it's like they get a kick out of it but the only kick they will be getting is a kick in court...
If only these people would read the "fine print" at the bottom of this page called
"Terms of Service"
Then read what "harassment" means..
It will be funny...
Don't worry, I will post the "results" on here.
Cable Guy

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Oct 14, 2008
I did read the "fine print" I think maybe you need to read it again, I'm afraid you have miss understood what it is saying. However I agree this famliy needs to be left alone.
gonna get caught

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#17 Oct 15, 2008
Cable Guy wrote:
I did read the "fine print" I think maybe you need to read it again, I'm afraid you have miss understood what it is saying. However I agree this famliy needs to be left alone.
stalk" or otherwise harass another; ....letter r
under terms of service....I read perfectly well
Cable Guy

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Oct 15, 2008
I'm sorry but all that says is you agree NOT to do the things listed or topix can terminate your service. Read the the last paragraph, just before it begins the list.It clearly warns you, what you can be exposed to. I am not here to argue with you, I totally agree who ever is bashing this famliy needs to stop and get a life, I just think talking about legal action sounds a little silly (just my opinon)
Guess Who

Russellville, AR

#19 Oct 16, 2008
jerri blair wrote:
ok first of all my name is blair sweeney i have been dating brett shipman 4 three years and there aint a damn thing wrong with their family so y dont u people get to kno somebody before you talk trash about them
Ohh So you are nasty also.I know they are because they are scumbags... So I guess you havew been one for 4 years... Dirty Love
jerri blair

Cabot, AR

#20 Oct 17, 2008
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh So you are nasty also.I know they are because they are scumbags... So I guess you havew been one for 4 years... Dirty Love
first of all you can go straight to he** i could care less of what you people think bout me cuz u have no idea who i am so put that in yur pipe and smoke it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lepanto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Now_What 31,002
Where is Ashlie Tolliver ? 3 hr Baling 1
Amanda byrd 18 hr Youdontkno 2
Are they seriously together?? Thu unkown 10
Kellye Johnson Wed Hop 2
How to lose FAT Tue Beware u could be... 4
anyone know of any haunted places in lepanto? May 23 Rvk 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lepanto Mortgages