does any1 know who savannah hall is d...

does any1 know who savannah hall is dating now?

Posted in the Lepanto Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont need to know

Marion, AR

#1 May 31, 2010
all i know is he has long hair
hello

Lepanto, AR

#2 Jun 2, 2010
heard bobby don turner is who she is sleeping with
dont need to know

Marion, AR

#3 Jun 2, 2010
does he have real long hair and thanks
hello

Lepanto, AR

#4 Jun 3, 2010
yeah kinda blondish brown
dont need to know

Marion, AR

#5 Jun 4, 2010
yea thats him thank you so much
lambert

Lepanto, AR

#6 Jun 7, 2010
josh why dont you abd your family get a life and dont worry about what savannah is doing its none of your business or anyone else's business if you have aproblem come to savannah or any of her family if u wanna know something
dont need to know

Marion, AR

#7 Jun 7, 2010
it is joshs business as long as he has a child with her
lambert

Manila, AR

#8 Jun 7, 2010
ya well the whole town know what kind of dad u r now dont they. but of course u would know exactly what savannah was doing wouldnt u since u have been cought stalking her by the police. and who cares if u r that little girls dad from what i hear u tried to kidnap her when she was a baby. you r just trying to start things on savannah that r not true because u r a trouble maker. she works hard goes home and takes care of her children from what i see. and she dont go out getting drunk and getting picked up like u do. and her business is hers no one elses, she is grown and single
so stupid

Manila, AR

#9 Jun 7, 2010
dont need to know wrote:
yea thats him thank you so much
well i hate to inform u but the guy at graduation who savannah was sitting with was not bobby don turner it happened to be layna weatheres husband so go figure that since i was at graduation to see my cousin graduate and i know all of their family and that was not bobby don
i know

Manila, AR

#10 Jun 7, 2010
well well again i see. so ill add my commet this time. i have a husband and a fine one at that. i know savannah from where she use to work. and my husband has commetted on how beautiful she is but that doesnt bother me because he loves me.thats a man for u though they like looling a pretty women and might i say savannah is a beautiful woman. and she has never made a pass at my husband. she was always very polite and did her job. and as for having 3 kids by 3 different men all i can say is it takes 2 to tango and if she got pregnant she was just blessed because no kid is going to be born unless it is their time. and who cares how many men she has that lucky girl. at least someone wants her there r some women out there that a man doesnt even want. and she has beautiful children too. so why doesnt people just leave her alone.
lambert

Manila, AR

#11 Jun 7, 2010
why dont u just leave savannah alone.why dont u worry about all the young girls at tyronza u r always trying to pick up for a date. the ones that r minors
THE TRUTH

Marion, AR

#12 Jun 7, 2010
Who are you talking about? If your reffering to Josh he dosnt live in Tyronza and he dosnt date minors. He is working very hard on his career and getting his daughter who by the way totally adores him. The hole town just thinks they know him from what Savannah and her family have lied about. If you was to know Josh you would know he dosnt drink much. The hole stalking thing was all just a misunderstanding Josh just parked his car in the wrong spot to go see a friend. Josh never tried kidnapping Carly if he would have I can asure you it would have been for the best. Now Josh has faught tooth and nail and has spent thousands of dollars trying to keep his daughter. He loves her more than anything in the world. He will never give up or give in to Savannah's evil manipulative ways.
THE TRUTH

Marion, AR

#13 Jun 7, 2010
If you where a guy that has dated her or had a child with her you would know what Josh is going through. Here's the story Josh has told me his self and Im sure Steve, and Matt have a similar story. Savannah and Josh met through a friend everything went fairly well until Savannah found out she was pregnant. Savannah then changed into what Josh called "the Devil." Savannah promised Josh that as long as he didnt carry her to court he could see Carly anytime he wanted. Josh knew that it would never workout as she so promised him.
He then got the money up and took her to court. Good thing he did because Savannah tried to move to Oklahoma without Josh's knowledge. Now may I just say that sounds more like kidnapping to me. Josh got more money up and stopped her from taking Carly to OK. for about four months because she lied in court to the Judge saying Steve didnt live with her. Steve told the truth.
THE TRUTH

Marion, AR

#14 Jun 7, 2010
After court Savannah married Steve. I beleive the only reason she did was to try and force Josh to give up trying to see Carly. She moved to Oklahoma and soon realized that nothing would keep Josh from his daughter. Josh drove three hours one way everyother weekend to see his daughter. He put up with Savannah's BULL for quite some time. He even let me listen to a tape recording of one time where he carried Carly back on a sunday. In this recording you can hear Carly as Savannah pulls up crying frantically "I want my car seat". Josh explaind to me that when savannah pulled up Carly was in the back of his truck and the sliding back glass was open. Carly seen her car and knew that she was there to pick her up. As soon as she seen her Carly went nuts she didnt know wich way to run she laid down in the back she was trying so hard to hide from her mother she then actually tried to scoot up under bags in the back of the truck. She seen that wasnt working so she jumped up and was fixing to nose dive through the back glass Josh shouted "Carly NO"! and she jumped over the edge of the truck in to Josh's arms. Then she cried "I want my car seat"! as if she got in her car seat she would be ok.
THE TRUTH

Marion, AR

#15 Jun 7, 2010
Shortly after that is when Josh got Carly for his summer visitations. Josh said that was the best six weeks he had in all of his life. Savannah would call Carly every day and the days that Carly didnt want to talk to her Josh would make her talk to her mother. Carly had so much fun with her Daddy. On the third week Savannah got Carly for a the weekend Josh was getting her ready and he asked her if she was ready to go see her Mommy. Carly said "No Daddy I want to stay with you", But she did go willingly with Savannah. When she came back that Monday after Josh got off work Carly, Josh, and Josh's mother where about to go to the park Josh got out of the shower and as he was getting dressed Carly and his Mother showed up. Josh was putting on his belt and Carly started crying and said "I dont want a whooping"! I was there. Josh kinda looked at Carly in a curious way and said "Baby you havnt done anything for me to whoop you". Then he turned and looked at his mother and said "Isnt two years old to young to whoop with a belt"? His mother shook her head yes. After that Carly said nothing else about a belt. The rest of the three weeks went by just as the first. The last weekend Josh had Carly was spent at his grandparents place in Hardy. Carly truly loved it there. They went swimming, fishing, and watched the deer out of the window. Carly went back to her mother that sunday.
u want the truth

Trumann, AR

#16 Jun 7, 2010
the truth is that from the papers i have read from oklahoma investagators that u were found guilty josh for milastation of your daughter and that arkansas also found cause that u did the same. and from what i hear u also did the same thing to your niece or cousin one thats what her mom said. so all this bull crap that u r saying is nothing but a lie. u dont love your daughter u just want to try to have a little more sex with her and see if u can mess up her little mind more than u ahve already. and i know what carly tells because i use to baby sit her and she never tells her story any different. and when i see her she always says i hate my dad. i just tell him i love him so it want hurt his feeling. so comming from a child that is pretty sorry of u and u call yourself a dad. i call u a piece of low down shit. worthless. and as far as the minors at tyronza u try to date its the truth. what about kim when she was a minor.ya people know
truth

Marked Tree, AR

#17 Jun 7, 2010
THE TRUTH wrote:
Who are you talking about? If your reffering to Josh he dosnt live in Tyronza and he dosnt date minors. He is working very hard on his career and getting his daughter who by the way totally adores him. The hole town just thinks they know him from what Savannah and her family have lied about. If you was to know Josh you would know he dosnt drink much. The hole stalking thing was all just a misunderstanding Josh just parked his car in the wrong spot to go see a friend. Josh never tried kidnapping Carly if he would have I can asure you it would have been for the best. Now Josh has faught tooth and nail and has spent thousands of dollars trying to keep his daughter. He loves her more than anything in the world. He will never give up or give in to Savannah's evil manipulative ways.
we all no what she is like, and how they all lie. sl#t is the best word for her. she likes drawing them checks and food stamps so all she gotta do is sleep around. EVERYONE NOSE!!!!
THE TRUTH

Marion, AR

#18 Jun 7, 2010
Two weeks went by. Savannah called and told Josh that she couldnt bring Carly to Russelvile, because she just had her second child. Josh would have Carly the following weekend. Josh picked up Carly in Russelville and drove to his greatuncle's place in Hebersprings. Josh didnt know it but this would be the last weekend he would get to see his daughter for about nine months. Josh said they had a great time. They rode fourwheelers, tractor, and even got to sit on old Doc the donkey. They went to the fish hatchery and played in the park. Josh took Carly back ofcourse Carly didnt want to leave. Two weeks after taking Carly back to Russelville Josh got a call from Savannah she told him Carly was sick and couldnt make the trip. Josh said well ok then next week. Savannah called again the following week and said she couldnt make the trip again. Josh was hurt so much, he didnt know what was really going on but he could since that something wasnt right. He called his lawyer and they where just about to file an order for contempt when Josh got a call from the Crittenden county sheriff department. Josh said he setup a time after work to go in and talk with the officer. That night after talking with her Josh went in to his grandparents house sit down at the kitchen table looked at his mother and grandparents with a tear rolling down his cheek and said "Savannah has said that I molested Carly over my summer visitations". At about eight that evening Josh's mother called his lawyer at home and told him what was going on. Josh's lawyer told him to just do whatever the officers said and let him know.
THE TRUTH

Marion, AR

#19 Jun 7, 2010
He did date kim when she was 18 thats not a minor dummy
THE TRUTH

Marion, AR

#20 Jun 7, 2010
Josh called the Officer back day after day she told him that this wasnt going very far she thought but that the state wanted to talk to him. Josh set up a date with the Arkansas State police and went and talked to him. He asked if Josh would be willing to take a pollygragh test and Josh said yes! Josh called the state officer every day asking to take the test. The officer asured him that he would, but never did. Then Josh contacted a woman who told him that every time a child states that he/she has been abused that they only go by what the child says. In other words if a child says it happens they have to beleive the child wich is understandable and where they find a true finding. There is no doubt in my mind that Carly has been abused! Josh and Savannah then went to court and Josh showed me all the court pappers. No where in the pappers does it state that Josh has abused his child, but it does state many times that Savannah is COACHING Carly in what to say. It also shows that the Judge caught Savannah and her family in numerous lies. It shows that the Judge has ordered that Carly see a therapist and that both Josh and Savannah take a psychiatrist evaluation. Josh has taken his and passed as far as Savannah I have not heard if she has. Josh resently told me that he talk to a very important person and said "Damn this person knows more about Savannah's BULL than I do". He said they have talked a few times. Then one day Josh told me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lepanto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min BARNEYII 34,279
Lepanto 1920 21 hr Red 1
Any babes at Bill's Fresh market single? Wed DATruth 1
riverside ambulance Wed med 1
Leslie pitts (Jul '16) Tue Indian pride clas... 12
All my haters Tue Holly jolly 4
Who is that guy Susan Beasley is seeing (Mar '14) Mon twoman 19

Lepanto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance