Friend

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Boddy Don is happy,whatever he looks as if he lost his best friend!
EX-WIFE

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Judged:

i will be turner for the rest of my life and you need to get over it. i know who this is and it better stop if i wanted him i could have him back but we have been divorced for 5 years now and i wouldnt have his ass back.he needs to be a father and a grandfather to help support them better but no his so called girlfriend want let him. so she migt as well get over it. All the bitch has done is mistreated my kids. bobby don needs to step up and be a man. i have moved on and seeing a guy from dyess and he is good to me,my kids, and my grandson. so he has taken bobby don place as a father and grandfather. and wat does ashley do keep a beeper up bobby don's ass all the time and if not she needs to.
you go girl

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

EX-WIFE wrote:
i will be turner for the rest of my life and you need to get over it. i know who this is and it better stop if i wanted him i could have him back but we have been divorced for 5 years now and i wouldnt have his ass back.he needs to be a father and a grandfather to help support them better but no his so called girlfriend want let him. so she migt as well get over it. All the bitch has done is mistreated my kids. bobby don needs to step up and be a man. i have moved on and seeing a guy from dyess and he is good to me,my kids, and my grandson. so he has taken bobby don place as a father and grandfather. and wat does ashley do keep a beeper up bobby don's ass all the time and if not she needs to.
way to go, girl. i don't blame you at all for getting on with your life. you will be much better off. one day you will look back on all this and thank God for it. Keep up the good work. There are a few other women in town that need to do the same thing you've done. Maybe you will be a good example.
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

what is ashley's last name?
Black in the sack

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

I KNOW MELISSA HERMAN!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!
Concerned

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

first of all sherrys last name is TURNER it has been for the past 23 yrs.She has 2 beautiful daughters with Bobby Don.They are divored now and sherry has went on with her life just because shes not at the bar getting her ass whooped every weekend does not mean she don't have a life.she actually goes out on dates not going to bars and getting the crap beat out of her and spending most of her days in courtrooms.GO SHERRY TURNER
smile

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2008

YOU GO SHERRY!!!!!!!!!! She is my niece and a great person. And yes she is moving on and doing great.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lepanto Discussions

Search the Lepanto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
iPod touch 5th Generation: $200.00 1 hr Anonymous 7
Mayor 2 hr Mayor 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr fyi 28,991
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 10 hr heather 1,763
Who cheatin with who 12 hr Henry 15
Batesville woman 103 (May '08) 14 hr Minnie Mouse 3
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 16 hr birds 9,791
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lepanto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••