believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. John 14:12
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. John 14:21
DONNY

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

When are you gonna realize that the stuff you plagiarize is a bunch of bull out of a book with pages I've wiped my ass with before
PRIOR

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Hallowed are the Ori...
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27
PRIOR

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Believe in the truth of all things and you too may find the path to enlightenment.... Hallowed are the Ori
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

I am the vine, you are the branches, He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and there are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. John 15:5-8
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. John 15:12-14
PRIOR

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

It is the will of the Ori, that we should spread Origin to all those blessed by their creation.... Hallowed are the Ori
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

You did not choose Me, but I chose and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. John 15:16
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority,but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. John 16:13

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Ya gotta laugh to keep from crying.
Dumb and Dumber!!
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Guest wrote:
Ya gotta laugh to keep from crying.
Dumb and Dumber!!
dont know why some people say things like this to scripture, which is God's Word for us to live by. guess they just dont know any better. just have to keep praying for them
PRIOR

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

The power and the greatness of the Ori cannot be denied. Those who reject the path to enlightenment must be destroyed.... Hallowed are the Ori
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I have not hidden. I said. "I will confess my transgressions to the Lord," And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Psalm 32:5
PRIOR

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Ours is not to question, but to rejoice in their service, for they are perfection.... Hallowed are the Ori
believer

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out,so that times of refeshing my come from the Lord. Act 3:19
info

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Verily I say unto you, unless a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.

“Meh”

Since: Jan 11

Under your bed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

Deuteronomy 23:1
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leopold Discussions

Search the Leopold Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min The Anti Liberal 95,457
My sister came to dinner last week... 14 hr Rooter 5
Bobby Cureton Sr. 15 hr taylor 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
Faith Faimly Freedom Day Wed Guest 1
Marble Hill is filled with (Mar '13) Wed jock n jill 31
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leopold Jobs

•••