Kevin Parsons The Rat
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hot-n-Dangerous

Hillsboro, WV

#21 Jul 23, 2011
Y do u care if he's wearing a wire or not it's his buisness so who care. All u ppl on hear need to get a life. U all r worthless and pathetic. Because if u had a life u wouldn't be starting sh*t thats trying to ruin everbody else's
makayla

Hillsboro, WV

#22 Jul 23, 2011
hi :)
amc

Roy, WA

#23 Jul 23, 2011
let all dont forget about john cain naring and stealing also starting fires john dad has been in prison for messing with little kids
AMANDA

United States

#24 Aug 19, 2011
for 1 john hasnt started any fires and 2 he hasnt ratted anyone out and for johns dad it must have been u that he messed with .....your so obsessed with john im starting to wonder if u really do want him lol
John Cain

United States

#25 Aug 19, 2011
Do you want me or what I know Im sexy and your skankyass will never get the privalage to get some so go play with your self
AMANDA

United States

#26 Aug 19, 2011
if you people got something to say about kevin then have the ass to go say it his face you no what will happen thats why you run your dicksuckers on the computer and if got something to say about john then come say it to me BITCHES
AMANDA

United States

#27 Aug 19, 2011
amc wrote:
let all dont forget about john cain naring and stealing also starting fires john dad has been in prison for messing with little kids
is you life that pathetic that you have nothing better to do then gossip on a computer
jla

United States

#28 Sep 1, 2011
Yes its true Kevin is a Rat, anyone would be crazy to think he wasn't.
blanca

Charleston, WV

#29 Dec 25, 2011
kevin is a rat and a drug addict and messes with little girls and he is a pyro he burned jays hillbilly mart down. He is the ugliest thing that God ever made.
hannah

Culloden, WV

#30 Dec 25, 2011
amc wrote:
no he wasn't he was in there for marijuana u dumbfucks and he is really non of your damn business worry about the child molester that lived around your kids
debo

Metz, WV

#31 Dec 25, 2011
chew dog the rattin drug dog

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32 Dec 25, 2011
hmmmm somebody that see's Kevin Parson for who he is a lying, drug headed, b;;;;;;; that need to be shoved under the jail and that slut she with isn't know better she broke up a marriage and blackedmailed the guy for years and then when his ex wife left him after she found out she laughted in the woman face and said she never slept with the man so I know them both and Jimmy Parson too.
I feel sorry for the babys and donna the rest can burn for all I care
Dumb

Appomattox, VA

#33 Jan 1, 2012
Kevin Parsons was arrested a few months ago for beating up the whore Brittney that he is with and Guess what went to court and charges were droped cause he wore a wire on more people this system sucks ass lets a crimal go for ratting another crimnal out they should all still have to go to jail not rat someone else out to get out of jail for free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 min SS Reichmarshall ... 4,255
Buffalo Mayor 5 hr pop 2
Susan Oxley (Aug '16) Sun Do better 55 56
sis jordan (Sep '16) Sun pop 43
Thornton Sep 23 Ol boy 12
Allie from Wendy's Sep 22 Bbc huge 3
Cat Hopper and Hess Sep 21 Karen 5

Leon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance