Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Since: Jul 12

United States

#9581 Oct 5, 2012
tooth fairy wrote:
<quoted text>To Late Bush should have been stopped.He went to war to revenge his dumb dad against advisors who told them they would wage war on us with oil prices that have ruined our economy.He put down because he went aganist them when they gave him 90 days to show proof of wmd's he could'nt prove any so he fabricated tales so the congress and senate would go alone with him.He cut taxes durning this costly war and we went from the best economy to the worst.Bankrupted the auto industry.Lifted the taxes off steel and 8 of the 10 top steel mills in the us shut down.Left social security and every function of the gov broke while the ceo's are making record profits.I read where one co was bitching about having to spend 10 million to update epa laws at a power plant and their ceo was making 130 million a year wake up.Mcaine said himself when he was running this country could not be fixed in four years and we were right.When boy George told everyone about the bailouts he said on fox that we were on the edge of a depression.The Ny stock exchange is now owned by Germany and thousands of companies have went south because of his decisions.
How long are you going to blame Bush. When we completely at the bottom if we have 4 more years of Obama I guess you will still blame Bush. Obama promised to fix everything if he got elected. What did he fix.
1 post removed
you all are fools

Charleston, WV

#9583 Oct 5, 2012
i wonder which redneck is saying they are yes man to obama...dum ass...if you get the republican back into office they are going to finish what Bushs friends started.....they dont care about you...if your not rich..i mean rich...they going to take the rest of the jobs to china. remember when bush visit this state..and all the jobs he was going to save...what happen to them...huh...they was closed and shipped to china..and as for coal..the republican already said that coal from china is one fourth of the price here..so where do you think they going to get the coal from....huh..i wonder..maybe CHINA...
you all are fools

Charleston, WV

#9584 Oct 5, 2012
inmate bush did cause this...he went from a pay for goverment....the biggest ecomic exspansion in us history..the strongest dollar..strong trade..they bush gave the money to the rich...cut taxes on the rich..rewrote the banking law..and bankrup laws..drop the triff that sent the jobs out side american.....IT WAS BUSH AND HIS CROOK FRIENDS THAT ARE STILL IN POWER OF THE REPUBLICANS.....FUCKIN DUM ASS...LEARN WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT..AND IF MITT HAS HIS WAS..IF YOU DONT OWN LAND..YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOTE.

“.May the odds be ever with you”

Since: Jul 12

United States

#9585 Oct 5, 2012
you all are fools wrote:
inmate bush did cause this...he went from a pay for goverment....the biggest ecomic exspansion in us history..the strongest dollar..strong trade..they bush gave the money to the rich...cut taxes on the rich..rewrote the banking law..and bankrup laws..drop the triff that sent the jobs out side american.....IT WAS BUSH AND HIS CROOK FRIENDS THAT ARE STILL IN POWER OF THE REPUBLICANS.....FUCKIN DUM ASS...LEARN WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT..AND IF MITT HAS HIS WAS..IF YOU DONT OWN LAND..YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOTE.
Are you calling me a F Dum Ass? For your information I do own land and I do vote. Also you do not have to own land to vote. You need to think before you speak.
My Opinion

United States

#9586 Oct 6, 2012
The Republican coal barons are tearing the tops off our beautiful mountains to strip every ounce of coal. This is ruining our home state and polluting our streams and rivers. When they have gutted the mountains and made millions more and there is no more coal they will be partying with the likes of Romney and not give a shit about any of you. All those hard working miners that appeared on television behind Romney were ORDERED to appear or lose their jobs. They lost a days wages and do you think Romney offered to compensate them for that days pay. He pays enough for lies in his campaign ads why didn't he pay them? Why because he doesn't care about any of the hard working middle class. You vote for Romney and he gets elected there will be no middle class there will only be the filthy rich and their servants because that's really how they think of all of us.
In the know

Clarksburg, WV

#9587 Oct 6, 2012
Manchin is a career politician that has only himself in mind when voting. He says and does what he thinks will appease the voters. He was O's boy when America loved O, then he gets on the fence when America started to wise up. WV hasn't ever supported O and he made us feel he felt the same, but when he screwed us voting for Obamacare after 60% of the entire US said no, he showed his true colors. Now when he is up for relection he distances himself. Safe Joe, but we are not fooled. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. ----Then calling a well know pastor in Fmont and telling him you were called by God to serve WV and insist you be allowed to speak.....low. You are nervous Joe. -----
In the know

Clarksburg, WV

#9588 Oct 6, 2012
http://www.huntingtonnews.net/20637

Manchin is Three for Three on Costly Obama Stimulus Votes
River Ridge

Elkview, WV

#9589 Oct 6, 2012
This has turned into a forum on which party is best or least worse. I cant help but notice that we still have 3.80 gas compared to the bush days of 1.78 gas. we still have 8.3% unemployed and a whole bunch more underemployed compared to the bush days of 4.7%. We have seen our buying power go down by 4500 per year in the pst 3 years. Since bush left office the high school dropout rate has increased, the rate of unwed or teen pregnancies has also increased significantly. We now have doctors unwilling to see patients on Medicare. Medicaid funding by the federal government is going down so the states will have to pay for each peerson receiving medicaid. I could go on and on but the bottom line is that I am not better off since Obama took office and the country isnt either. If any of the readers of this forum really studied the situation, thought about how things are funded in this country and faced the fact that everyone should contribute something towards their own keep they would probably see things more like most of the people do. By the way, Manchin is still a good man even if he is drinking the obama koolaid. I dont regret voting for him in the past.
Blue Meanie

Hurricane, WV

#9590 Oct 7, 2012
This time????? John Raese.
Blue Meanie

Hurricane, WV

#9591 Oct 7, 2012
I want Rockefeller out, too.
OWTF

United States

#9592 Oct 7, 2012
River Ridge wrote:
This has turned into a forum on which party is best or least worse. I cant help but notice that we still have 3.80 gas compared to the bush days of 1.78 gas. we still have 8.3% unemployed and a whole bunch more underemployed compared to the bush days of 4.7%. We have seen our buying power go down by 4500 per year in the pst 3 years. Since bush left office the high school dropout rate has increased, the rate of unwed or teen pregnancies has also increased significantly. We now have doctors unwilling to see patients on Medicare. Medicaid funding by the federal government is going down so the states will have to pay for each peerson receiving medicaid. I could go on and on but the bottom line is that I am not better off since Obama took office and the country isnt either. If any of the readers of this forum really studied the situation, thought about how things are funded in this country and faced the fact that everyone should contribute something towards their own keep they would probably see things more like most of the people do. By the way, Manchin is still a good man even if he is drinking the obama koolaid. I dont regret voting for him in the past.
Why don't you read the 47% topix that is on this forum and see just how some people are in their 70's and STILL paying their own way. Sick and tired of how some of you act so informed and are still so uninformed. Not everyone that you people are so good at putting down are the so called moochers on the government rolls. Yes everyone needs to contribute towards their own keep but I can't see where I pay 24% of my income to taxes and people like Romney get by with 14% or less. The Pentagon spends 460 million dollars($460,000,000.00) EVERY 6 hours now you do the math. This is due to the un-necessary wars that a Republican President took us into with lies. It doesn't get spent on military salaries because most military families are having to use food stamps to get by. Romney is talking about taking 460 million away from PBS that would fund it for a whole year. He has no intention of cutting any pentagon funding because people like himself are making money as part of the war machine.
River Ridge

Elkview, WV

#9593 Oct 7, 2012
I dont think i said that people in their seventies werent paying their own way. If I had said that then I would have been putting myself in that group since I am nearly in my seventies. And, by the way, I also pay income tax, ss witholding, state income tax, property tax and sales tax. when it is all figured out I probable pay 25 percent or more in taxes; however, I only pay about 7.5 percent on my income which is mostly all retirement type income. what really gets stuck in my craw is all the young people (younger than me anyway) that are contributing absolutly nothing to our society and it is our governments fault. It is not the fault of the individual who just takes advantage of every giveaway program there is to survive. Everyone wants something for nothing, Im just tired of our government making it so easy to get it. I am concerned about what happens when no taxes are collected from anyone. Do we just turn our country over to China?
Jim H

Capon Bridge, WV

#9594 Oct 8, 2012
Did you know that Joe Manchin sponsored and signed the West Virginia Cap and Trade bill (HB 103) on June 17, 2009. He also supports Obama care... Check it out He's for Joe not West Virginia. He is Obama's ally

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9595 Oct 8, 2012
OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you read the 47% topix that is on this forum and see just how some people are in their 70's and STILL paying their own way. Sick and tired of how some of you act so informed and are still so uninformed. Not everyone that you people are so good at putting down are the so called moochers on the government rolls. Yes everyone needs to contribute towards their own keep but I can't see where I pay 24% of my income to taxes and people like Romney get by with 14% or less. The Pentagon spends 460 million dollars($460,000,000.00) EVERY 6 hours now you do the math. This is due to the un-necessary wars that a Republican President took us into with lies. It doesn't get spent on military salaries because most military families are having to use food stamps to get by. Romney is talking about taking 460 million away from PBS that would fund it for a whole year. He has no intention of cutting any pentagon funding because people like himself are making money as part of the war machine.
Right but Romney wants a flat tax across the board, not a fluctuating tax dependent on income level. As far as PBS why should we keep funding it? It has the capacity and capability to make enough money to sustain itself, but no moochers don't want to see that. Moochers are happy as long as they keep getting the free handouts.
Great

Oak Hill, WV

#9596 Oct 8, 2012
Jim H wrote:
Did you know that Joe Manchin sponsored and signed the West Virginia Cap and Trade bill (HB 103) on June 17, 2009. He also supports Obama care... Check it out He's for Joe not West Virginia. He is Obama's ally
Glad to here it. Go Obama/Manchin.
Politix

Oceana, WV

#9597 Oct 8, 2012
All this politics is just making me upset. I do not like any candidate running for president.I think this country is going to be in trouble either way. Very sad situation.
OWTF

United States

#9598 Oct 8, 2012
GhostShaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Right but Romney wants a flat tax across the board, not a fluctuating tax dependent on income level. As far as PBS why should we keep funding it? It has the capacity and capability to make enough money to sustain itself, but no moochers don't want to see that. Moochers are happy as long as they keep getting the free handouts.
Do you consider children that are getting discounted or free school lunches Moochers I don't!! There are some children that the only food they get for the day is just these lunches. I know that PBS could very well support itself I was talking to people that understand the mathematics. I guess the $460,000,000.00 every 6 hours was totally over your head. If you were implying that I am a moocher, I am not; have worked hard my whole life and never been on any type of assistance but feel that the agencies should be there to help people get back on their feet when bad things happen that is no fault of their own. Romney will take away help for a college education, small business assistance, women's health agencies, help in buying a home. Cut the Pentagon budget instead of the things most Americans can use. Most of our military families are having to use food stamps are they moochers too??
Farmgirl

Rupert, WV

#9599 Oct 8, 2012
OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider children that are getting discounted or free school lunches Moochers I don't!! There are some children that the only food they get for the day is just these lunches. I know that PBS could very well support itself I was talking to people that understand the mathematics. I guess the $460,000,000.00 every 6 hours was totally over your head. If you were implying that I am a moocher, I am not; have worked hard my whole life and never been on any type of assistance but feel that the agencies should be there to help people get back on their feet when bad things happen that is no fault of their own. Romney will take away help for a college education, small business assistance, women's health agencies, help in buying a home. Cut the Pentagon budget instead of the things most Americans can use. Most of our military families are having to use food stamps are they moochers too??
I so agree with much of what you have to say. However, many are on a welfare lifestyle that is generational. I've worked, retired and not had assistance either. I'm extremely thankful for that, but is there such a thing in our state as "temporary" assistance? Maybe the system is so eschewed that you have to be totally down and out to qualify, but to accept that as a permanent way of life is beyond my comprehension.
Farmgirl

Rupert, WV

#9600 Oct 8, 2012
I think a good place to start some cut backs would be the life time salaries of the House and Senate. Many of the jobs that were confined to military are now outsourced to private contractors. Are you aware that we, a nation at war, have many of our military bases employing civilians at the guard house or entry to the base?. I guess I'm old but there was a time when this was done by soldiers. Our soldiers eat meals prepared by civilians. What happened to guard duty or KP duty.I know I'm not a military stratigist, but seems who can take care of the troops better than the troops themselves. Can't put this on Bush either, as this started when Clinton shut down a zillion bases and started the private contracting. Maybe off topic, but the mention of the Pentagon, made me think of the troops and their safety. Always a subject close to my heart.
Blue Meanie

Hurricane, WV

#9601 Oct 9, 2012
Anyone connected to Obama, I want out of office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 6 hr To Me 376
Mail Lady Sat Uwalt 2
News Putnam County Woman Pleads Guilty to Forgery (Feb '10) Sat 31yearfool 2
Shane Vandame Toyota Jul 31 Union worker 2
Rusty Eads Jul 30 nosey 6
rick roberts and kayla legg Jul 29 Josh 6
Toyota/manpower terminations Jul 29 ATWillEmployees 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leon Mortgages