Thompson to fill vacancy on school board

Thompson to fill vacancy on school board

There are 5 comments on the Point Pleasant Register story from Feb 4, 2012, titled Thompson to fill vacancy on school board. In it, Point Pleasant Register reports that:

After adjourning into executive session, board members announced at a special meeting on Friday at the Mason County Career Center that Matthew Thompson will fill the recent vacancy on the Mason County School Board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Point Pleasant Register.

Jack

Potosi, MO

#2 Feb 4, 2012
Great. This was the same person last year that was hired by the BOE to work at Wahama without proper certification and was making more than most first year teachers. But he thought this was acceptable? And a former BOE member...the more things change the more they stay the same. Sad.
So sad

Kansas City, MO

#3 Feb 4, 2012
So sad
Really

Kansas City, MO

#4 Feb 4, 2012
Jack wrote:
Great. This was the same person last year that was hired by the BOE to work at Wahama without proper certification and was making more than most first year teachers. But he thought this was acceptable? And a former BOE member...the more things change the more they stay the same. Sad.
pathetic
Buddies

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Isn't he buddies with the cottrill boys?
point man

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 7, 2012
Buddies wrote:
Isn't he buddies with the cottrill boys?
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20 years of Toyota 19 hr The truth 8
testing for job at toyota plant through manpower (Apr '12) 21 hr Amy Britton 47
toyota carey marra Fri coworker 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri -meabadboy- 2,833
Leon Baden Road New homes Sep 22 ready to purchase 1
Sam Williams Sep 21 Hello 1
wilma craig Sep 21 Just me 2

Leon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance