Dale Johnson, Kennedy,NY Sentenced fo...

Dale Johnson, Kennedy,NY Sentenced for Sexually Assaulting 8 Year Old Girl

There are 7 comments on the Associated Content story from May 20, 2010, titled Dale Johnson, Kennedy,NY Sentenced for Sexually Assaulting 8 Year Old Girl. In it, Associated Content reports that:

In December 2009 Dale Johnson, 28 from Hopkins Rd., Kennedy,NY in Chautauqua County was charged with sexual conduct against an 8 year old female.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2010
Hasta la vista my ex friend... and No I don't believe you or your Mom. Why the hell would you plead guilty if you didn't do it. I don't have sucker on my forehead. Hope you bought plenty of soap on the rope because your Bubba's new girl friend.
Joey w

San Mateo, CA

#2 May 23, 2010
Yea I remember him from jakes. Not exactly the biggest dude headed to prison.
Bix

Middlefield, OH

#3 May 23, 2010
Again you people have nothing else better to do but sit and be arm chair QBs. Get a job and quit leaching off my money...MOOCHERS!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 May 23, 2010
Bix IDK about you but I work and I knew Dale personally sorry to say. So your barking up the wrong tree. Did you not notice what the headline was? Dude molested a little kid. Not cool in my book in anyway. What do you think Joey a case of the skunk smells his own hole?
Jimmy King

Chagrin Falls, OH

#6 Jun 1, 2010
I worked with Dale and I thought we should hang him by a tree and take turns beating him with a baseball bat,this kid is one sick dude!
Cool man

Chagrin Falls, OH

#7 Jan 25, 2013
He getting out soon
Forreal

North Billerica, MA

#8 Jan 26, 2013
He gets out in May. Dude is jacked now. Don't fu** with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Shots, Kennedy Grill Apr 19 Nicki 3
Meacham Apr 16 bowie bergdahl 8
Danielle Barber Apr 14 scotty steiner 7
Donuts attracting huge tourist influx Apr 12 scotty steiner 14
Benjamin Shields dead and in Hell (Sep '14) Apr 4 bowie bergdahl 3
anyone? Apr 3 scotty steiner 2
Francis Benjamin Shields Dies (Dec '08) Apr 1 henu 507

Leon Jobs

Personal Finance

Leon Mortgages