Frozen pipes lead to basement fire for Fitchburg resident
A resident at 596 Westminster St. accidentally started a basement fire while trying to thaw water pipes in his home about noon Saturday, said Deputy Fire Chief Brian Belliveau.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.
#1 Jan 5, 2014
Lynch was there in the basement tied up with Gomez
Add your comments below
|Lynch Misses Another Monday||6 hr||Jill StPierre||55|
|Sam Squailia Announcement||Thu||Joel||12|
|A moose is spotted near downtown Leominster||Thu||Bruno Max||1|
|Fitchburg seeking Vietnam Veterans to honor them||Sep 28||Jill StPierre||7|
|One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F...||Sep 27||Main Street Nanny||10|
|UPDATED: Fitchburg, Leominster residents among ...||Sep 27||Main Street Nanny||5|
|Leominster police: Man punched woman as she hel...||Sep 24||Bruno Max||1|
Find what you want!
Search Leominster Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC