0142 corruption in the courts and P.D.

0142 corruption in the courts and P.D.

Posted in the Leominster Forum

dlg123

Bronx, NY

#1 Aug 18, 2014
Ferguson is no different than Fitchburg racial and economic decide .just visit the courts for a week it will turn your stomach.... abuse of power corrupt system ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dlg123

Bronx, NY

#2 Aug 18, 2014
Economic devide.. correction

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hah

Leominster, MA

#3 Aug 18, 2014
Sure sounds like someone has a criminal history aye dlg.
Hah

Leominster, MA

#4 Aug 18, 2014
dlg123 wrote:
Ferguson is no different than Fitchburg racial and economic decide .just visit the courts for a week it will turn your stomach.... abuse of power corrupt system ...
I'm just curious but who has the time to visit the courts for a week and why would anyone want to?
D A of Worcester County

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Aug 19, 2014
Only Criminals visit court, maybe let's say someone with a criminal past for MURDER!!

Don't forget to pull your papers for mayor!
Hah

Leominster, MA

#6 Aug 19, 2014
D A of Worcester County wrote:
Only Criminals visit court, maybe let's say someone with a criminal past for MURDER!!
Don't forget to pull your papers for mayor!
You're not correct. I got summoned to Jury Duty and I'm no criminal. We had to sit in this class room like setup and watch a stupid video about our 'civic duty' and then hang around for a couple hours only to be sent home. Jury duty is like being in prison I guess. They let you go to the bathroom but tell you not to talk to anyone outside the room because in the hallways it's only criminals and lawyers (like there is a difference).
Jtn

Framingham, MA

#7 Aug 19, 2014
Check out the corruption at the local state college
Jtn

Framingham, MA

#8 Aug 19, 2014
Jtn wrote:
Check out the corruption at the local state college
this is not spam,this is not spam, this is not Jtn ,I am strong gurl
Bob

Leominster, MA

#9 Aug 19, 2014
Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>this is not spam,this is not spam, this is not Jtn ,I am strong gurl
Your a girly boy for sure Jtn

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 31, 2014
dlg123 wrote:
I'm thinking you might want to consider moving to the Bronx. I believe they have more criminals and ex-cons than in Brooklyn. You and the hubby would fit right in.
Karen

Framingham, MA

#11 Aug 31, 2014
Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>this is not spam,this is not spam, this is not Jtn ,I am strong gurl
Txyu bobby socks for telling Jtn,remember Jtn is everywhere,Ayer,concord,Fitchb urg Leominster ,there are multiple Jtn out there,he is a folk hero

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 6 hr Concerned Voter 547
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 7 hr Trufax 26
A New Week, A New Fecal Incident 14 hr Clarence Brown 3
News All teacher salaries not created equal Tue Beaver Cleaver 4
Broken Pipes School Number 3 Jan 15 Eddie Legeere 3
Another Monday Has Come And Gone (Apr '17) Jan 15 June Lockhart 92
Venue change Jan 14 Sgt Slaughter 1

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages