Joe

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

I'm amazed you have a job at all!! With word skills like this I wouldn't let you scrape paint!!!
CIL wrote:
This ? affects me and the work I do have done for 30 yrs Patrick doesn't support it. Want to cut this program people of ma. We are known for are caring. We pay taxes we did fight for are right to no what money is spent on no taxation without representation BOSTON TEA PARTY...Here in this city taxes were raised to give raises to those who work for the city. I did get a raise each year of 55 cents and a phone call from the the SEAUI or whatever that union is congratulating me for having the most seniority in the state working with this program. Is a good program puts people who are challenged to work on the road to independence.Since I have lived in north adams I have talked with people attend city council meeting its my job to be involved in the community where i live some people on this program do this with the salvation army and NBCC I was told a few yrs back go do your work with NBCC I can do my work where choose I am working on the ramp issue on NAPD...That an issue with the mayor The mayor said thing would change for the disabled They did look river st Sidewalk suck you have to walk in the road in places you fall off the curb because of overgrown bushes its changed from nothing to WORST.DISABILTYS COMMISION I am sure its not me its the people who will continue to cover up. things that need to be fixed. To be up to code with ADA That's a SHAME..Unless I act out of order the city cant stop me I have a job to do I am just doing it...Vote for BAKER another Patrick term means MORE CUTS TO PROGRAMS WITH PERPOSE...CIL
Ken

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

I support Jtn for the next Governership position
Anita

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Martha Coakley
Pico

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

me think spanish man make grate leeder
Kundrot dionkie

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Yess he dues, I no work in 9 years!!!
Wared Out

Uxbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Ozzie King Of Zylonite

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Jeff Lefavre for governor and Bender Cardimino for Lt. governor. Anything would be an improvment over the idiots in office now.
Albert Singer

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

eye agree with ozzie.
Kundrot dionkie

Stoughton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 18

Dionkie for gov, drink all night, sleep all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 58
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
Leominster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••