Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#678 Oct 17, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have absolutely no clue! These articles were geared towards forcing us to make comment. Our lawyers decided that no one was to speak with the press. It was as frustrating as it can get as I kept wanting to give our side but the lawyers said, No they will just twist the truth and I can remember my reply being, "They can not twist it anymore than they already have from the truth."
Then I remember the article the day before trial where it read, "depending on which side you believe!" This was a short article that gave our side slightly.
The end result was that a jury of our peers found my co-defendants not guilty to what I had plead out to. I knew this was going to be the result as I wrote it down in my letters that I sent out.
My younger brother DID not even have a police report! He plead to "able and willing to help my older brother". They agreed to the judge that he would be taken off parole after two years. He was on parole for 20 yrs as they lied and would not stand up to their part of the agreement.
It was my brothers' only arrest. He had to pay a fee every month for that parole.
This man was killed outside of our view as we were fighting on the opposite side of the street. These leg breakers shot multiple rounds out of their 357 at my mother through her bay window. They had mob ties.
For you to constantly post these articles is pure harassment as you do not know any facts. Now go ask a police officer if someone could be charged and held for murder without a police report!
You life a sheltered life away from others' reality. No one is complaining but leave everyone else alone.
This man was killed outside of your view? But Lynch, you told someone in your own inner circle that you killed one of Whitey Bulger's men who had come to the family house to shake down your family for money. You said a fist fight broke out and you hit him too hard. Was that another lie?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#679 Oct 17, 2013
Lynch, the moderator over at "The REAL Fitchburg" Facebook group site is referring to you as a small piece of cancer that had to be extracted for the overall well being of the site. He's getting all kinds of likes for kicking you out of that group. How many places have you been barred from now Lynch, its getting hard keeping up? Maybe you should consider another lawsuit?
AFDC

Concord, MA

#680 Oct 17, 2013
Jtn,your read? Yu out there ?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#681 Oct 17, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Lynch, the moderator over at "The REAL Fitchburg" Facebook group site is referring to you as a small piece of cancer that had to be extracted for the overall well being of the site. He's getting all kinds of likes for kicking you out of that group. How many places have you been barred from now Lynch, its getting hard keeping up? Maybe you should consider another lawsuit?
Just how big of a social misfit does one have to be to get banned from a 'Lets make friends' social website? That's just pathetic.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#682 Oct 17, 2013
Now I get it. I had to go on 'The real Fitchburg' Facebook to see what it's about. The guy who runs it seems like a cool upbeat guy who takes great pictures of the area.

Then Lynch goes on and spews all of his negative energy about methadone and crime etc. Who wants a douche like that as a 'Friend'?
Atom Ant

Boston, MA

#683 Oct 17, 2013
There is no doubt that Kevin Lynch is special needs. No adult with a normal IQ would say half of the things he does.

Lynch, admit that you're diagnosed as learning impaired, special needs, or have a mental health issue. Because to claim that you're normal is comical.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#685 Oct 17, 2013
I had to go back on Facebook because it's funny and I love to laugh.

My wife plays Facebook with her friends to keep in touch and they post pictures of a cake they made or something and then when her friends write back 'Yummy' it pops up on her screen.

Psycho boy goes on and goes crazy writing like 20 rants in a row about rubber stamps and good ol' boys when the subject matter is a picture of foliage. ROFLMAO What a tool!
Hermoine Granger

Fitchburg, MA

#686 Oct 17, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
I had to go back on Facebook because it's funny and I love to laugh.
My wife plays Facebook with her friends to keep in touch and they post pictures of a cake they made or something and then when her friends write back 'Yummy' it pops up on her screen.
Psycho boy goes on and goes crazy writing like 20 rants in a row about rubber stamps and good ol' boys when the subject matter is a picture of foliage. ROFLMAO What a tool!
His retarded face with that god awful scaly cap is next to the word retard in the Oxford English Dictionary.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#687 Oct 17, 2013
I feel bad for the guy who started that Facebook page. He seems cool and easy going. He even has a picture of a pumpkin with the Bruins logo. But now Lynch will feel spited and stalk him and his family. Good luck foliage picture guy.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#688 Oct 17, 2013
Stamos wrote:
Stamos, I know that you shared in this effort to control free speech; how democratic of you.

It is funny to see certain people come out on that sight after I make some headway. Did it disturb you to see people stating that I should run for Mayor? Did it irk you when you seen the people stating that I got their vote?

The hatred in you against me is so obvious. Why hate?

Debate is healthy. Others see what is going on.

I will miss people telling me in the neighborhood that they read and liked what I had to say.

Stamos, I am for a better and safer Fitchburg. Yes, there are forces within Fitchburg that do not want this and you are one of them. The fact that you protect and support criminal police is your shining behavior out here.

So, you go champ. The more new faces within the FPD the better for civility and honesty.
Taxpayer

Fitchburg, MA

#689 Oct 18, 2013
You cannot be so dumb are you retarded or is this a sick joke
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#690 Oct 18, 2013
Woof woof my daddy be takin a nine iron to your head woof woof

Woof woof dady be for peace an if you not with him you be gettin a parking ticket with a five wood woof woooof
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#691 Oct 18, 2013
I tried to go to that Facebook page but it's been shut down. 20 to 1 Lynch sent the guy like 200 threatening messages for cutting him.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#692 Oct 18, 2013
It's sad but whenever someone tries to do something possitive for the city like a web site with pictures of the outdoors or a car show for the people Lynch freaks right out and ruins it.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#693 Oct 18, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
You cannot be so dumb are you retarded or is this a sick joke
Yeah he might be missing a chromosome or two. The cool thing about having alzheimers or down syndrome is they don't know they have it.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#694 Oct 18, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, I know that you shared in this effort to control free speech; how democratic of you.
This wasn't about free speech. It was about you acting like a jerk, insulting the other posters, accusing them all of holding secret meetings and being part of the good old boy club and posting 30 times in a row without making a single coherent point. All typical delusional, paranoid Lynch craziness.

It is not about censorship. You are still free to start your own FB page, newspaper or go down to Depot Square with a soap box. But moderators and other posters have a right to block or ban you to prevent your insulting, disruptive behavior and avoid the torture of reading dozens of insane rants from someone who clearly should be in a lunatic asylum.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#695 Oct 18, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
This wasn't about free speech. It was about you acting like a jerk, insulting the other posters, accusing them all of holding secret meetings and being part of the good old boy club and posting 30 times in a row without making a single coherent point. All typical delusional, paranoid Lynch craziness.
It is not about censorship. You are still free to start your own FB page, newspaper or go down to Depot Square with a soap box. But moderators and other posters have a right to block or ban you to prevent your insulting, disruptive behavior and avoid the torture of reading dozens of insane rants from someone who clearly should be in a lunatic asylum.
You LIE. It was purely political as the moderator told me. You and your cohorts began messaging others asking for them to write to the moderator. I didn't insult anyone.

This is typical Fitchburg is all it is; once I began to receive positive input the same four came out swinging as they have in the past. It is no secret that this was an ambush.

The thing that gets me is that these trouble makers live outside of Fitchburg. I know ones like you live in Fitchburg.

So, let me ask why I should be in an asylum? I proposed a decrease in our tax rate. We cannot continue to raise taxes and do nothing to improve our economy in Fitchburg.

Our roads are run down, lights off, drugs and gangs on the rise and businesses leaving. I talked to businesses and I believe that this latest tax increase just drove them out of Fitchburg.

I have talked to many residents as well who are going to move out do to the high rate of taxes and fees. It has become too much for our residents. This is shameful that we manage our city the way we do!

Stopping my reduced tax message isn't an achievement as you just pointed out to everyone AGAIN how Fitchburg operates. I am use to this corruption!
Good ole boys

Fitchburg, MA

#696 Oct 18, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
It's sad but whenever someone tries to do something possitive for the city like a web site with pictures of the outdoors or a car show for the people Lynch freaks right out and ruins it.
OK flipster. This is your spin? I proposed a much lower tax rate for Fitchburg so we could compete with Leominster and I gave specifics on how the shortfall could be secured.

This isn't about me personally as we need to manage the city of Fitchburg better. Fitchburg is an awesome city filled with good people. Unfortunately a few dozen who moved out continue to throw a wrench in the works from outside the city.

Controlling the message /free speech is a self defeating attitude and is the reason why Fitchburg hasn't changed for the better. It is not our citizens as it is the city councilors who bend for the network.
All the people who had something negative to say live outside of Fitchburg as I pointed out and all those that like me and say they are going to vote for me live in Fitchburg.

As the woman from outside of Fitchburg stated she doesn't care if I come up with the cure all for Fitchburg she wouldn't support it.

This comment is a very CLEAR statement of HATE. Those on her friends list wrote into the moderator stating they were going to leave the page if they didn't bar me.
Just Facts

United States

#697 Oct 18, 2013
Kevin,

You propose things without having a clear understanding of anything that would be involved in making that happen.

Would we all like lower taxes...of course...ain't gonna happen

Would we like better roads...of course...it tales money to make that happen

Would we like to see more businesses move into Fitchburg and provide jobs...of course...Unitil rates are a major factor in driving businesses out of Fitchburg

So you propose all kinds of things, but you have NO SOLUTIONS...just more of the same whining about things you would like to see different.

Here's a chance for you to prove yourself....are you ready...here goes.

You propose lowering taxes...explain how you will lower these taxes...be specific about what you will do to make that happen...where will the money come from to replace what the taxes are being used for or what services will you cancel or eliminate to be able to reduce them...I leave it up to you to explain.
calling Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

#698 Oct 18, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Kevin,
You propose things without having a clear understanding of anything that would be involved in making that happen.
Would we all like lower taxes...of course...ain't gonna happen
Would we like better roads...of course...it tales money to make that happen
Would we like to see more businesses move into Fitchburg and provide jobs...of course...Unitil rates are a major factor in driving businesses out of Fitchburg
So you propose all kinds of things, but you have NO SOLUTIONS...just more of the same whining about things you would like to see different.
Here's a chance for you to prove yourself....are you ready...here goes.
You propose lowering taxes...explain how you will lower these taxes...be specific about what you will do to make that happen...where will the money come from to replace what the taxes are being used for or what services will you cancel or eliminate to be able to reduce them...I leave it up to you to explain.
I propose the lowering of the business tax to $17 per thousand from its current $27 per thousand. Leominster is $17.86 per thousand. This shortfall is 2.1 Million dollars. Our city budget is 105 Million dollars.

At present our very low business tax base is just 18% of the 45 Million in revenue that the city collects. This is "HOPEFULLY" the lowest business base that we will see as a city. This makes it the perfect time to apply such a decrease.

We have over 5 million sitting in a stabilization account that can be used immediately to secure the interim of this tax decrease.

The proper marketing of such a rate decrease to potential businesses will bring businesses to Fitchburg which will widen our tax base which will take care of this 2.1 Million shortfall created.

It is multiple pronged as the city would also have to immediately lower water and sewer rates for businesses. This money is already sitting in the water and sewer account. The city would also have to allow all businesses to be able to join the city's energy rate which is NOT Unitil!!!

At present we have roughly 1,200 empty homes within Fitchburg which can generate up to 4 Million in new revenue.

Our city is in the position of reaching the levy ceiling with the Levy limit which equals 2.5% of your homes value. This is alarming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow 9 hr The Insider 3
Lets pave downtown today! 9 hr The Insider 9
8 charged after shots fired in Fitchburg 11 hr BillyBob 1
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... 12 hr Jtn 6
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 16 hr Tim 95
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 23 hr Lynch for Councillor 312
Dan Kirouac live in Fitchburg Nov 24 BillyBob 6

Leominster News Video

Leominster Dating
Find my Match