City woman arrested after police find pot in home - Sentinel & Ente...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Blanca Lisasuain, 30, of 20 Wilson St. was arrested on a charge of possession of a class D substance with intent to distribute after police report finding a pound of marijuana in her home at about 7 a.m. Wednesday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Enough is enough

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

dumb fitchburg losers wrote:
what happened to working a regular job and abiding by the rules of life.....i love how drug dealers can get on welfare, masshealth, foodstamps and **** the system so people who need it get nothing. i am sure that that weed was paying for her brand new car or maybe some other luxury, or maybe welfare will send her on a vacation. I am glad she got caught and her welfare benefits should be taken away too.
because we all know how the low life fitchburg people live......plop out kids, sell and do drugs collect welfare and abuse every helpful program there is out there.
so now if only the cops would crack down on the CRACK HEADS, DRUG DEALERS and HOOKERS and do the same thing....Start with main st...I see the hookers every time i drive through.
First of all,it's not who you know anymore it's how to play the game!!!No. 1 rule(being or becoming anything but Caucausain) No 2 (have 4 or more kids) And last but not least,plan on being living off the system for as long as possible! Why go out and work your butt off for minumum wage,when you can live rent free,get food stamps,a Safelink cell phone(250 min.a month FREE)health care,oil to heat your Public Housing unit free public transportation,man the list goes on!BUT blame the F--king goverment who allow this crap to go on It's us hard working folks who make under $30.000 a year thats gotta pay for this shyt!! I rather work earning a living,than do nothing and sit home do whatever these sorry-azz losers do and I have 3 children a great family who takes wonderful care of them! I am so grateful for this,my life and my job!!! Enough said....
agree

Northampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 24, 2010
 
enough is enough (awesome responce)i could not have said it better myself.but you forgot all the money we waste in the court system, even when they get all that, they still steel your radio and pick your rubbish. the only way they are caucausain is when they get your ss number.
timot

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 25, 2010
 
legalize and tax it the state needs the money.I still maintain booze is worse of the two.I'd rather deal with a stoner than a drunk.
time to legalize it

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 25, 2010
 
timot wrote:
legalize and tax it the state needs the money.I still maintain booze is worse of the two.I'd rather deal with a stoner than a drunk.
Same here! First of all,how many drunks have been pulled over,arrested,maim &,killed innocent people??? Now how many stoners been done busted for this??? To think alcohol is better than toaking is absurd! I hope a proposal goes to the senate,so we the taxpayers can decide to finally legalize weed thats been around for centuries,it's got my vote!!! And to any negativity comments,no I'm not a stoner,just take a hit once in a great while as I do enjoy the buzz,just as one who enjoys a drink or two,or smoking cigs...

Since: Dec 07

Northborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 29, 2010
 
Spidah wrote:
Back to topic, just a stupid small time weed dealer, go after the smack.
They are. They're just starting with weed because everyone knows weed leads to harder drugs.
Smokenjoe

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 29, 2010
 
Wow, I see nothing has changed in the twin cities in the 15 years I have been gone. I agree that they need to do something with the serious drugs(crack,heroin,cocaine)and then the hookers will disapear! I never heard of a person selling there bodies for weed! Maybe they need to start the cleanup with the FPD. Wait isnt election time around the corner.
zing

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 29, 2010
 
Smokenjoe wrote:
Wow, I see nothing has changed in the twin cities in the 15 years I have been gone. I agree that they need to do something with the serious drugs(crack,heroin,cocaine)and then the hookers will disapear! I never heard of a person selling there bodies for weed! Maybe they need to start the cleanup with the FPD. Wait isnt election time around the corner.
Nobody in the FPD is elected!
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 29, 2010
 
kamin wrote:
<quoted text>
They are. They're just starting with weed because everyone knows weed leads to harder drugs.
Weed is the cultprit? Not the easy access to beer and booze? Go to any party where there are underaged kids and you'll see far more booze than you will pot. I'm not saying booze is a gateway drug but neither is weed.

Since: Dec 07

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 29, 2010
 
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Weed is the cultprit? Not the easy access to beer and booze? Go to any party where there are underaged kids and you'll see far more booze than you will pot. I'm not saying booze is a gateway drug but neither is weed.
It was a joke. Actually mother's milk is the culprit. That leads to EVERYTHING.
Awesome

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 1, 2010
 
People on here are awesome. They complain about drugs and illegal activity. They complain about the lack of police presence and cops doing their jobs and they complain about their kids being exposed to things that damage them. The city makes a nice little bust and what do people do? Complain!
fitchburger

Peterborough, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 2, 2010
 
Awesome wrote:
People on here are awesome. They complain about drugs and illegal activity. They complain about the lack of police presence and cops doing their jobs and they complain about their kids being exposed to things that damage them. The city makes a nice little bust and what do people do? Complain!
Awesome you could look at it like this, your neighbor owes you ten thousand dollars, he comes by an gives you $250. Do you thank you say thank you, or do you say where's the rest. I still see hookers and hands-off everyday on Main St.
Mike

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 2, 2010
 
Burg wrote:
Typical city resident. Should we expect anything less from the Burg?
Easy pal, I'm quite sure that whatever city you are from has more than enough dope to go around. I'm pretty sure they have to go to the Burg to get there weed. You must live a perfect life and live in a lily white town. Ever smoked, speed, drink and drive, pick on kids in school. Get off your soap box and look in trhe mirror. A...H....
Mike

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 2, 2010
 
Amanda wrote:
Damm she was my connection...looks like I have to find a new one!!...no problem
Just look in your back yard or head down to French Hill. Should be no problem getting hooked up.
Mike

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 2, 2010
 
dumb fitchburg losers wrote:
what happened to working a regular job and abiding by the rules of life.....i love how drug dealers can get on welfare, masshealth, foodstamps and **** the system so people who need it get nothing. i am sure that that weed was paying for her brand new car or maybe some other luxury, or maybe welfare will send her on a vacation. I am glad she got caught and her welfare benefits should be taken away too.
because we all know how the low life fitchburg people live......plop out kids, sell and do drugs collect welfare and abuse every helpful program there is out there.
so now if only the cops would crack down on the CRACK HEADS, DRUG DEALERS and HOOKERS and do the same thing....Start with main st...I see the hookers every time i drive through.
check the stats for your town. How many sex offeders do you have, wife beaters and welfare takers? Fuel assistance anyone? Unemplyment abuse. It's everywhere.
blanca

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 17, 2013
 
f** da police , keep smoking
Jtn

Maynard, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 18, 2013
 
I prefer drinks,isn't it fit and fun in Lisa and Bobby's world.
Hmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 18, 2013
 
Misleading headline. I bet in every home you could find a pot, a pan etc. Nice journalistic work. What's the next headline? Man arrested for having coke in his house! Good thing it's not Pepsi.
Devils Advocate

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 18, 2013
 
or the next door neighbor could have save an elderly person from a fire. Ya think the headlines migh just read "Heroine Saves Elderly From Certain Death in Blaze"???
Jtn

Maynard, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 18, 2013
 
Devils Advocate wrote:
or the next door neighbor could have save an elderly person from a fire. Ya think the headlines migh just read "Heroine Saves Elderly From Certain Death in Blaze"???
i am gultiy
Tyler Maddocks

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 9, 2013
 
Blueboy wrote:
<quoted text> She broke the law,the police are doing their job.Maybe that pot could end up being used by some grammer school kid?? Maybe you don't care about our children,Nick?? GET A LIFE.
Please, try to keep things intelligent and appropriate. The Internet is not a place to go to get advice such as to "GET A LIFE."

She did break the law. The police did their job. That "pot" most likely will be used by a "grammer school kid." Your assumption of Nick's lack of care for our children is the result of a slipper slope analysis. It's laughable to even try to say such a thing. Kids of all ages, these days, are acquiring cannabis some way or another and they are definitely consuming it. Police involvement with cannabis cases has shown to be generally useless. Police will never seize ALL cannabis in the world and so there will never be an "end" to the "war on drugs" unless it is forfeited by the authorities who have the means to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Leominster News Video

•••
Leominster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leominster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leominster People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Leominster News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leominster
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••