Is it OK to defamate Lynchs' and Gonzalezs' character?

Posted in the Leominster Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 136 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Feb 7, 2012
If you feel that it is OK to defamate these guys character due to the fact that they have past CORIs then send Lynch a letter with your name, address and other information such as your Identification on Topix and Forum which you post under!

It is obvious that there are a group of individuals out here whom have defamated their characters. These guys will be filing a defamation law suit against Debbie G. This case will be public accessible! Enough is Enough! She and others have crossed the line!

If you feel so strongly Stamos 'the person from Leominster and the person from Maine that you can continue to defamate these two guys character then send your info to Lynch so proper civil suits can be filed!

There are certain people out here who have purposefully and knowingly posted false lies against Lynch and Gonzalez! There is freedom of speech and then their is direct, purposeful harrassment pertaining to someones sexual identity or their character!

Mr. Lynchs' last physical fight was in 1992 ! This is 20 years ago! If you feel that you can constantly defamate Lynchs' character in reference to 20 yrs ago then "PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO LYNCH SO HE CAN FILE SUIT!"

Debbie, you have been posting innuendos and lies on here for far too long! We will see you in court!! We told you that Enough was Enough! You think that you can continue to state things about "young boys" out here in reference to Lynch?? We no lonbger care if you are broke! We are suing you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Of course

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Of course it is, they're zeros and brought this on themselves silly.....
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Lynch,

You just don't get it do you? Once you entered the political arena, you opened yourself up to public scrutiny. You cannot sue anyone for making public statements that are true about you. You are a worthless piece of cow dung, and thats the truth.

You have no character to defame you moron!! You are a criminal and someone with huge anger management issues. You crave attention...any kind of attention, so you continue to open yourself up to this. You have slandered numerous professional people and expect respect in return...dream on moron!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guido Fini-Petrolomini

Framingham, MA

#4 Feb 7, 2012
Is "DEFAMATE" actually a word?

I checked three separate dictionaries and could not locate it.

The loon in the flesh:

&fe ature=related
Voter

Bedford, MA

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Thank you for the laugh with this topix forum. Defamate is a great made-up word.

Would the definition be defaming someone while defecating?

Talk about multitasking.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Feb 7, 2012
Of course wrote:
It is Ok? Then send your address and name to us so we can file suit! "They're zeros?" Explain! You can't! You feel that "pluses" have money! The more money you have the bigger the zero that you are! You need to crush families in order top make millions!

You are a zero! Coward!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Feb 7, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Lynch,
You just don't get it do you? Once you entered the political arena, you opened yourself up to public scrutiny. You cannot sue anyone for making public statements that are true about you. You are a worthless piece of cow dung, and thats the truth.
You have no character to defame you moron!! You are a criminal and someone with huge anger management issues. You crave attention...any kind of attention, so you continue to open yourself up to this. You have slandered numerous professional people and expect respect in return...dream on moron!!
Bring it on! You state that I slander someone then lets go there! Bring the suit! Who have I slandered? I stated FACTS! These facts you may have a tough time swallowing or you may try and justify the facts because I have a past CORI from 20 yrs ago!

That is it! I have FACTS not lies!!!! I stand by the FACTS in OPEN COURT!!! Do you?? NO! You people spew your lies behind your badge!!

I respect law enforcement! If they are rogue they need to be fired, PERIOD! You do not agree, you feel that they CAN be criminal as long as it is against a citizen like me who was arrested in 1992!!!

I strongly state that you have not justification! Being an officer DOES NOT JUSTIFY you breaking the law!! The badge DOES NOT allow criminal behavior!

I have the guts to state this and you and others do not like to hear it coming from me, someone who was arerested 20yrs ago! Well I say TOO BAD! YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THE TRUTH!

You feel that if it is an officer who is lying that it is OK! The more people who take their cases to trial WIN! Thisd fact is because the officers word is becomming tough to believe due to all the constant lying under oath!

I feel that an officer should get TWICE the sentence for perjury! And you feel that perjury should be accepted if it is an officer committing it! This perjury lessens the general respect as it severs the publics trust in law enforcement!

Standards within police departments have downgraded over the years to a point at which we are at today!

Let me tell you, I have letters from Chief Demouras office and emails from him concerning what you state is libel! Bring it as I have the facts and the eviidence to prove it!

You justify the ILLEGAL retaliation against me, my family and friends! I will tell you that it is going to cost the city Millions in the end as my family is set in our ways in pursuit of justice!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Feb 7, 2012
Guido Fini-Petrolomini wrote:
The loon in the flesh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cbybzWB_mJwXX&feature=rel ated
Defamation is the correct use of the word! I am 42 yrs old, I do OK with my grammer! Get a life! You are perfect?? I bet you think so!
Let me tell you, even though you light that match in the bathroom to cover your smell, YOUR SHIT REALLY DOES STINK STILL!
Bring substance and the truth Guido Linguine!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Feb 7, 2012
Voter wrote:
Thank you for the laugh with this topix forum. Defamate is a great made-up word.
Would the definition be defaming someone while defecating?
Talk about multitasking.
Defamation is a word! You are so smart! This makes you a better person? The worst pedophiles, terrorists and serial murderors have all been to this countries best colleges!

I excelled in math, does this mean that I am better than those who cannot understand math at all?? You would think so if it was you who excelled in math!

You are a self serving IDIOT with nothing to state but spelling errors! You are not better than latinos! You may think so in your twisted self rightoues mind! You really think that you are "better" than others?

Are you a christian? A self serving christian?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Feb 7, 2012
The loon in the flesh:
Ready guido? Put down the spaghetti fork and wipe the garlic from your perverted mouth!

"Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]"

Pull up your sweatpants guido, comprende? Is sammy the bull or Gotti your hero?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Feb 7, 2012
Some people out here are as ignorant as a person can get. Some are racist and will attempt to justify it.

Those that violate my civil rights are afraid to ID themselves! If you were in the right and felt that you have the right to commit defamation of my charactrer then you would send me your name and address so I can file suit against you but you will not! You will remain behind annonymous names and continue to violate others' civil rights out here!

You have threatened me, followed me and harrassed my family! I filed reports against certain people and the FPD so you feel that you have the right to violate my civil rights!

I am stating clearly here that the FPD has violated my civil rights, I have the proof, the witnesses and the evidence to prove this FACT!

These facts should bring about dismissals in the administration of the FPD! You feel that you can continue to violate my civil rights because I was arrested 20 yrs ago!

You only have been able to harrass me through the use and abuse of the courts resources!! You cannot stand on FACTS nor the TRUTH! You hide from the truth and cover up and HIDE the facts!

You have the power to cover things up as you hold the evidence! The FPD has been illegally disseminating information to a point that it has put my family, friends and I in grave danger!

FPD computors have been used whether it be by text, or the internet in a method to harrass me. The FPD has not given us the evidence concerning these matters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lynch is a joke

Boston, MA

#13 Feb 7, 2012
Of course wrote:
He states publicly that he owes his victim's family nothing, and yet he wonders why law abiding citizens have something to say.

He goes onto a person's personal page and spreads false stories and he thinks he can sue! The guy is as crazy as a bed bug.

I wonder if he is suing Chief DeMoura for putting out a hit on him?
lynch is a joke

Boston, MA

#14 Feb 7, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Ok? Then send your address and name to us so we can file suit! "They're zeros?" Explain! You can't! You feel that "pluses" have money! The more money you have the bigger the zero that you are! You need to crush families in order top make millions!
You are a zero! Coward!
Take a ride to CVS now! Your psyche meds need to be refilled!
lynch is a joke

Boston, MA

#15 Feb 7, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on! You state that I slander someone then lets go there! Bring the suit! Who have I slandered? I stated FACTS! These facts you may have a tough time swallowing or you may try and justify the facts because I have a past CORI from 20 yrs ago!
That is it! I have FACTS not lies!!!! I stand by the FACTS in OPEN COURT!!! Do you?? NO! You people spew your lies behind your badge!!
I respect law enforcement! If they are rogue they need to be fired, PERIOD! You do not agree, you feel that they CAN be criminal as long as it is against a citizen like me who was arrested in 1992!!!
I strongly state that you have not justification! Being an officer DOES NOT JUSTIFY you breaking the law!! The badge DOES NOT allow criminal behavior!
I have the guts to state this and you and others do not like to hear it coming from me, someone who was arerested 20yrs ago! Well I say TOO BAD! YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THE TRUTH!
You feel that if it is an officer who is lying that it is OK! The more people who take their cases to trial WIN! Thisd fact is because the officers word is becomming tough to believe due to all the constant lying under oath!
I feel that an officer should get TWICE the sentence for perjury! And you feel that perjury should be accepted if it is an officer committing it! This perjury lessens the general respect as it severs the publics trust in law enforcement!
Standards within police departments have downgraded over the years to a point at which we are at today!
Let me tell you, I have letters from Chief Demouras office and emails from him concerning what you state is libel! Bring it as I have the facts and the eviidence to prove it!
You justify the ILLEGAL retaliation against me, my family and friends! I will tell you that it is going to cost the city Millions in the end as my family is set in our ways in pursuit of justice!!
Then you had BETTER be able to back up every lie you have stated on topix, or you fill find yourself on the other end of multiple suits.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#16 Feb 7, 2012
WOW!!! Lynch is off his meds again....yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhh hhhaaaaaaaaaa

Look at him go, its like his head is going to spin right off.

Mommy...Mommy, they're calling me awful names again....wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa

Grow a backbone and be a man for once...quit wasting the taxpayers money and time in court for frivilous prosecutions you cry baby. Just because lawyers continue to say you can sue anyone for any reason doesn't mean you should.

Face this fact Kevin...nobody likes you or wants you as a mayor or any other position of power. We think you're a joke and will NEVER allow you in a position of power in Fitchburg.

You're done, cooked, spent, fried, finished, Kaput...

get it?
Thavage

Leominster, MA

#17 Feb 7, 2012
The loon in the flesh:
Who is that tall, handsome, confident and brilliant man in this video? Is he into scat?
lynch is a joke

Boston, MA

#18 Feb 7, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation is the correct use of the word! I am 42 yrs old, I do OK with my grammer! Get a life! You are perfect?? I bet you think so!
Let me tell you, even though you light that match in the bathroom to cover your smell, YOUR SHIT REALLY DOES STINK STILL!
Bring substance and the truth Guido Linguine!
42 years old....still live with your mother and prone to juvenile temper tantrums.
lynch is a joke

Boston, MA

#19 Feb 7, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
WOW!!! Lynch is off his meds again....yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhh hhhaaaaaaaaaa
Look at him go, its like his head is going to spin right off.
Mommy...Mommy, they're calling me awful names again....wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa
Grow a backbone and be a man for once...quit wasting the taxpayers money and time in court for frivilous prosecutions you cry baby. Just because lawyers continue to say you can sue anyone for any reason doesn't mean you should.
Face this fact Kevin...nobody likes you or wants you as a mayor or any other position of power. We think you're a joke and will NEVER allow you in a position of power in Fitchburg.
You're done, cooked, spent, fried, finished, Kaput...
get it?
If he files a suit against anyone here, he is going to be forced to answer for every LIE he has posted. He will find his own suit backfiring on him.
Thavage

Leominster, MA

#20 Feb 7, 2012
Lets meet on the beach in P-Town. I will deficate on you then you can deficate on me. Then we can roll around in the sand like two wild cats in a litter box GRRROWWWWLL.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#21 Feb 7, 2012
Thavage wrote:
Lets meet on the beach in P-Town. I will deficate on you then you can deficate on me. Then we can roll around in the sand like two wild cats in a litter box GRRROWWWWLL.
You are a class act! Your friends must laugh at your jokes all the time. Any good racists jokes officer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 59 min Observer 41
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 3 hr Tammy from Miami 1
Numbers of homeless increase in region 7 hr But 6
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 10 hr Tim 4
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 23 hr Karen 67
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Thu Karen 1
•••

Leominster News Video

•••