Next Last
Citizen veteran

Fitchburg, MA

#668 Mar 16, 2015
Wow what a family of nuts!!!!!!!!!
WeGotDickFor3rd

Leominster, MA

#669 Mar 17, 2015
Right...but you're a spinood right? A cockroach? So...nobody cares right? Right. Smoke Crack, HAIL SATAN!!!
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#670 Mar 17, 2015
Wow ,!
Great job reviving this Miraculously DysFunctional Thread!

This thread is the Hail Mary of DysFunction!

Great Job to Kevin Lynch too, for without Kevin these threads here would be pretty dull!

Keep up the Dysfunction ,Kevin
Job well done

We are all counting on you , Kevin for years to come, to entertain and amuse us, the working class, law abiding, tax paying, functional other half.
Lynch is Insane

Bronx, NY

#672 Mar 17, 2015
One thing is perfectly clear from looking at this resurrected 32 page thread. That's that Lynch is still nuttier than the "Hail Satan smoke crack" guy. That takes some doing.
Yep

Leominster, MA

#673 Mar 17, 2015
I read some of the early posts on this thread and it's quite scary. Murderers, thieves, male prostitutes, drugs, throwing kids down flights of stairs????? Then Lynch somehow has the balls to criticize others?

I wonder if that Debbie girl ever got the $3000 Lynch owed her.
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#674 Mar 18, 2015
Yep wrote:
I read some of the early posts on this thread and it's quite scary. Murderers, thieves, male prostitutes, drugs, throwing kids down flights of stairs????? Then Lynch somehow has the balls to criticize others?
I wonder if that Debbie girl ever got the $3000 Lynch owed her.
I wondered that too. And if Debbie did give Lynch $3000 Dollars ,it's her own bad choice!

All I can say is that Lynch and his associates live a sordid ,extremely DysFunctional and
un productive life style ,..that to them is Normality.
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#675 Mar 18, 2015
Chucks Case is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Lynch,
This is the one and only time that I will be responding to ANY of your posts on this subject. I will make my point; and then I will move on to other matters.
In your first paragraph, you have lumped me in with those who you perceive as the bad guys; the people who make a decent wage, and according to you, feel that they deserve it.
Let the record stand that I began my climb to receiving respectful paychecks right at the bottom. If I advanced along, I did it based on my abilities, my common sense, my dependability and my ability to get along well with all sorts of people.
You, on the other hand, somehow resent the fact that I make a respectful living. You have yourself convinced that either wealth, or some sort of backroom deal, got me making decent money. In one of your recent posts, you say to someone regarding your debate about Mitt Romney "Give me $50,000.00 and I will turn it into...." So, once again you make it sound like anyone with money had some sort of helping hand and unfair advantage from day one.
Anything I own (and, I own a lot)I earned on my own. I have been working steadily for years. You, on the other hand, are getting a free ride; but it is still not enough for you. Somehow; you feel that the system has cheated you. You feel that you deserve more; and that if somehow you had a lucky break, the world would see your real genious.
Get off your A$$ and get a job at something that you are capable of doing. Be willing to start at the bottom. Then, move up through your own hardwork, dedication and dependability. The world does not owe you a F-ing thing. You should be thankful that Taxpayers and workers such as myself are giving you the free ride that you are getting. Put the time that you spend here on F-burg Topix Forum to good use. Go get a f-ing job.
Hey Chuck,

This post of yours is from over two years ago! Has anything changed in Lynchies life?

Still unemployed
Still ranting away on Topix
Still has a deep hatred toward Authority
Still proclaiming his innocent in his sordid criminal life
Still running for public offices
Still starting benefits / charities that never get off the ground
Still threatening other bloggers
Still finding out and very close into identifying you
Still proclaiming justice will be served
Still ranting about karma!

Did I miss anything?

Grow some
Say it to my face
kevin Lynch

Bronx, NY

#676 Mar 18, 2015
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chuck,
This post of yours is from over two years ago! Has anything changed in Lynchies life?
Still unemployed
Still ranting away on Topix
Still has a deep hatred toward Authority
Still proclaiming his innocent in his sordid criminal life
Still running for public offices
Still starting benefits / charities that never get off the ground
Still threatening other bloggers
Still finding out and very close into identifying you
Still proclaiming justice will be served
Still ranting about karma!
Did I miss anything?
Grow some
Say it to my face
Dont use my line "grow some, say it to my face" ! You cannot state that as you are a coward who hides out here on Topix under fake names.

I even noticed that you recently used my name replying to people out here. I have this strong feeling that you answer to your own post.

Truth be told, even the normal POS criminal city employees who post racist shit out here agree with me that you are a stalker and unstable.
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#677 Mar 19, 2015
kevin Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont use my line "grow some, say it to my face" ! You cannot state that as you are a coward who hides out here on Topix under fake names.
I even noticed that you recently used my name replying to people out here. I have this strong feeling that you answer to your own post.
Truth be told, even the normal POS criminal city employees who post racist shit out here agree with me that you are a stalker and unstable.
Wow Kevin,

Being called " unstable". By you sure is enlightening
Thanks for setting the record straight

I'm greatful that you put me in my place !

About revealing my true Identity to you I believe would be a mistake Kevin.

You see Kevin ,you have a violent criminal past with apparently obvious anger management issues,so if you don't mind I prefer to remake under the alias " BillyBob".

Have a good day Kevin.

Grow some
Say it to my face

Your a loud mouth POS

I' m from Southie,, you don't mess with us!
The Insider

Fitchburg, MA

#679 Mar 19, 2015
Even if you reveal your true identity as I did he will not believe it. You have to be a cop, fireman or in public service, that is the only thing he believes.

He will not accept that non-public service employees will ever disagree with his idealism.
Whoa

Bronx, NY

#680 Mar 19, 2015
Idealism? No idealism here. No idealism at all. Lynch is just angry, bitter and crazy.
Yep

Leominster, MA

#681 Mar 19, 2015
Their is no question Lynch is a slacker and a blow hard. I did a quick topix search of his name just for laughs and it goes back to almost five years ago.

Believe it or not he was just as insulting, crazy and spewing the same lies back then. In five years he has accomplished absolutely nothing in his life. He still doesn't have a job, he's still broke living in his moms basement and he still hates cops. The only difference is the people who call him out on his bullshit. It's very sad.

In some ways he's correct. The police and the court system is a total failure. Either way we have to pay for his worthless ass weather he's in Fitchburg or in jail. I personally believe it would be safer and better for the city if he spent the rest of his meaningless life behind bars. It's very, very, very, sad.
Yep

Leominster, MA

#682 Mar 19, 2015
If you feel I'm lying snitch boy please correct me and tell me one thing positive you have accomplished in 5 years.

Maybe you should stop talking about NPO's for kids and consider an NPO for senior, senior citizens. At the pace you don't get things done you'll be 125 yrs. old before you even start the paper work.
Larry Pinherst

Fitchburg, MA

#683 Mar 19, 2015
Ha ha this guy is crazy!

He's a self proclaimed murderer, killing another human at such a young age.

Shame on your parents.

Reading these posts what could your brother have done to get fired from a state job as a janitor?
Turtle boy lives

Webster, MA

#684 Feb 21, 2016
Holy shit this jackass needs to be in a mental house. How does his neighbors deal with this type of bullshit? The amount of bullshit the spews from his pole polisher is enough to embarrass may I say even stain the reputation of every citizen that lives in the town. I honestly feel sorry for every hard working, peaceful citizen that has to listen and or deal with this idiots crap. Why hasn't the effected community gotten together and put a stop to all of his nonsense? He's nothin but s mental case and a bully, a convicted murderer, a thief. And you folks let him run for city government? This guy makes Worcesters mayor look like honest freaken Abe Lincoln.
Once again to the honest, hard working towns people I'm sorry that this guy is ruining your town. Stand up. Take it back. Run him out of town, boycott his business. Jesus Christ people stand up.

Since: Feb 16

Worcester, MA

#685 Feb 21, 2016
He is nothing but a skidmark on the underwear of society. Join the secret group to track his lies
Billybob

Leominster, MA

#687 Feb 21, 2016
This isn't Worcshitster topix. Why don't guys why don't you guys find your own Psychotic habitual liar in your own town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leominster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open letter to Sentinel and Enterprise 17 min Pork City Lynch 50
Turtleboy sports will be having a new approach ... (Aug '16) 1 hr Commander McBragg 39
Lynch has been found in Worcester 11 hr Frank Rizzo 3
fleitas will run on stickers in november (Sep '15) Thu Pablo 13
Dan Kirouac returns for acoustic performance in... Wed Beatleman 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Mar 21 The 12th Doctor 404
News This show won't be a drag Mar 19 FSU 3

Leominster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leominster Mortgages